Origin : Spanish,
Pronunciation : roo-PER-to ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ruperto:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Ruperto:
- Spanish form of RUPERT
Definition funny of Ruperto:
- Obey his will or Ruperto will smite you
Songs about Ruperto:
- Ruperto Sandoval by Luis Y Julian from the Album Los Buenos Corridos de Luis y Julian
- Ruperto by Ali Primera from the Album Adios En Dolor Mayor
- Julio y Ruperto by Los Pumas Del Norte from the Album Corridos de Pelicula
- La Botánica de Don Ruperto by Bimbi from the Album Perlas Cubanas: Bimbi
- La Fiesta De Ruperto by Peñaranda from the Album Peñaranda Internacional Vol. 3
- Ruperto by Miguel Angel from the Album El Esqueleto
- Ruperto Chapí Quarteto No. 2 Allegro Moderato by Cuarteto Canales from the Album Chapi, Palau, Asencio, String Quartets
- Ruperto Chapí Quarteto No. 2 Allegro Molto Vivace by Cuarteto Canales from the Album Chapi, Palau, Asencio, String Quartets
- Ruperto Chapí Quarteto No. 2 Quasi Presto by Cuarteto Canales from the Album Chapi, Palau, Asencio, String Quartets
- Ruperto Chapí: La Tempestad, "Balada Fantastica" by Alfredo Kraus, Dolores Perez, Ramon Alonso, Francisco Kraus, Lina Huarte, Montilla Orchestra, Montilla Chorus, Enrique Estela from the Album Ruperto Chapí : La Tempestad, Zarzuela In Three Acts (1959)
Books about Ruperto:
- Handbook of Counseling and Psychotherapy with Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Clients - Jan 2000 by Ruperto M. Perez and Kurt A. DeBord
- Handbook of Counseling and Psychotherapy with Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Clients - Aug 1, 2006 by Kathleen J. Bieschke and Ruperto M. Perez
- RUPERTO Y LA COMADREJA ROBOT (Spanish Edition) - 2011 by BEROCAY ROY
- Ruperto Y Los Extraterrestres - 2010 by BEROCAY ROY
- RUPERTO ROCANROL + A/CD - 2010 by BEROCAY ROY
- Not My Babygirl - Sep 28, 2012 by Rudy Peace and Ruperto Romero
- Las Aventuras del Sapo Ruperto (Spanish Edition) - Feb 2006 by Roy Berocay
- Nuevas tecnologias en tenis (Spanish Edition) - Jun 30, 2015 by Ruperto Menayo Antunez
- Teoria y practica de la Bolsa - 2010 by Ruperto Perez Fernandez -Tenllado
- Ruperto el pobre diablo : parodia de la Ã³pera Roberto el diablo, en un acto y cuatro cuadros, en ver (Spanish... - Jul 17, 2009 by Carlo, Mangiagalli Vitali,
Wiki information Ruperto:
- Ruperto Chapí
- , Person, Musical Artist, Composer, Deceased Person, Musician
Ruperto Chapí y Lorente was a Spanish composer, and co-founder of the Sociedad General de Autores y Editores. Chapí was born at Villena, the son of a Valencian barber. He trained in his home town and in Madrid. He wrote a large number of symphonic,...
- Heidelberg University
- Organization, Employer, Educational Institution Campus, College/University, Ranked item, Location, Educational Institution
The Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg is a public research university located in Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Founded in 1386, it is the oldest university in contemporary Germany and 5th oldest in Central Europe. It was the third...
- Ruperto Kangleon
- Person, Politician, Deceased Person, Military Person
Ruperto Cadava Kangleon was a Filipino military figure and politician. He was a native of the municipality of Macrohon in the now named province of Southern Leyte. Kangleon was the acknowledged leader of the Resistance Movement in Leyte during the...
- José Ruperto Monagas
- Person, Politician, Deceased Person
José Ruperto Monagas was President of Venezuela between 1869-1870. He was a son of José Tadeo Monagas.
- 353 Ruperto-Carola
- Celestial Object, Star system body, Astronomical Discovery, Asteroid, Orbital Relationship
353 Ruperto-Carola is a small Main belt asteroid. It was discovered by Max Wolf on January 16, 1893 in Heidelberg. It is named after the University of Heidelberg, whose Latin name is Ruperto Carola Heidelbergensis.
- Ruperto Long
- Engineer, Person
Ruperto Long, Uruguayan engineer, politician and writer.
- Ruperto Donoso
- Jockey, Person, Deceased Person
Ruperto Donoso was a jockey in the sport of Thoroughbred horse racing best known for riding Phalanx to victory in the 1947 Belmont Stakes. He also rode Gilded Knight to a second place finish in the 1939 Preakness Stakes. A native of Santiago, Chile,...
- Ruperto Inchausti
- Soccer Midfielder, Deceased Person, Person
Ruperto Inchausti was a Bolivian footballer who primarily played as a defender and midfielder. Ruperto Inchausti died on 5 December 2013, aged 95, in his hometown of Sucre.
- Ruperto Herrera Tabio
- Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete, Basketball Player, Athlete
Template:Height 6'7 Ruperto Herrera Tabio is a former basketball player from Cuba, who won the bronze medal with the men's national team at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany.
- Ruperto Alaura
- Writer, Person
Ruperto Alaura is a Cebuano writer. He was a LUDABI prize winner in 1961, the same organization that Martin Abellana was in to.