If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information SAi:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of SAi:
- Damn he is a fucking Sai. He just Sai'd my wife.
- Sai is so hot! He got nice abs!!
- Sai is the best thing that ever happened to me. Sai! I love you very much!
- "SAI is MS Paint and PS if they had sex." guy1: "What program do you use for your drawings?" guy2: "I use SAI."
- Person 1: WOAH, who is that guy? He is ssoo AWESOME Person 2: Only 1 explanation.... He is a SAI
- Sai is the most trusting person i have ever met Sai was so honest to me yesterday She is so nice and sweet
- He and his Sai had no choice but to make passioante love behind the bushes in Cubbon Park
Songs about SAi:
- Sai Ke Guru Ji Allah Ram by Ghani Mohammed from the Album Mere Sai Ram (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Sai Tere Naam Mein Kitna Nasha by Ghani Mohammed from the Album Mere Sai Ram (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Shirdi Wale Sai Baba Jaan Sake Na Koi by Ghani Mohammed from the Album Mere Sai Ram (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Sai Tere Kitne Naam by Ghani Mohammed from the Album Mere Sai Ram (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Sai Mantra: 108 Dhun Chants (Non Stop) by Vishal Khera from the Album Sai Mantra: 108 Dhun Chants (Non Stop)
- Sai-Ka-No by Blood Stain Child from the Album Epsilon
- Sais (Egypt) by Lonnie Liston Smith & The Cosmic Echoes from the Album Cosmic Funk
- Om Jai Sai Baba by Vandana from the Album Shri Ram Bhakt Hanuman
- Tu lo sai in E Flat Major, Melody Added by Xavier Palacios from the Album 15 Arie Antiche (Parisotti Edition) Vol. 1. [Accompaniments with Melody Added, for Medium And High Voice.]
- Tu lo sai, Med-High (Eb) by Xavier Palacios from the Album 15 Arie antiche (Parisotti Edition), Vol. 1 Accompaniments for Medium and High Voice with transpositions
Books about SAi:
- Sai: Karate Weapon of Self-Defense (Literary Links to the Orient) - Aug 1, 1974 by Fumio Demura
- Tu sais quoi?!: Cours de conversation en français - May 30, 2012 by Annabelle Dolidon and Norma López-Burton
- Iron Thread. Southern Shaolin Hung Gar Kung Fu Classics Series - Dec 15, 2008 by Lam Sai Wing and Andrew Timofeevich
- Kobudo Sai-Jutsu: Technique - Training - Kata - Sep 1, 2008 by Helmut Kogel
- Stuff Parisians Like: Discovering the Quoi in the Je Ne Sais Quoi - Jul 5, 2011 by Olivier Magny
- The Novices of Sais: With illustrations by Paul Klee - Jun 13, 2005 by Novalis and Paul Klee
- Sai Thy Kingdom Come: A deliberation on the possibility of Sri Sathya Sai Baba's "Return" - Apr 8, 2012 by Sreejith Narayan
- Shri Sai Satcharita - Jun 1999 by Govind R. Dabholkar and Indira Kher
- Sai Baba Speaks of Jesus - Dec 11, 2008 by Luc J. Courtois
- Sai Baba the Holy Man and the Psychiatrist - Jan 1, 1975 by Samuel H. Sandweiss
Movies about SAi:
- Vista Point SAI GON Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam2007 NR CC
- Isshinryu Bo and Sai Kata2005 NR CC
- Traditional Japanese Okinawan Kobudo BO-TONGFA-SAI-TAN BO2013 NR
- The Legend of Fong Sai Yuk1993 R
- Isshinryu Weapon Kata: Bo and Sai2007 NR
- Advanced Sai Jutsu2010 NR
- Traditional Japanese Okinawan Kobudo Sai Tongfa and Kobudo Basics2013 NR
- Sathya Sai Baba: Man of Miracles2006 NR
- Darshan Volume-iv Prashanti Nilayam 19792013
- Chronicles of Sathya Sai II
Wiki information SAi:
- Sai Baba of Shirdi
- Person, Deceased Person, Religious Leader, Influence Node
Sai Baba of Shirdi, also known as Shirdi Sai Baba, was an Indian spiritual master who was and is regarded by his devotees as a saint, fakir, and satguru, according to their individual proclivities and beliefs. He was revered by both his Hindu and...
- Sathya Sai Baba
- Musical Artist, Name source, Identity, Organization founder, Author, Person, Organization leader, Film producer, Deceased Person, Topic
Sathya Sai Baba was an Indian guru, spiritual leader and philanthropist. He claimed to be the reincarnation of Sai Baba of Shirdi. Sai Baba's materialisations of vibhuti and other small objects such as rings, necklaces, and watches, along with...
The sai is a traditional weapon used in the Okinawan martial arts. The basic form of the weapon is that of a pointed, prong shaped metal baton, with two curved prongs projecting from the handle. There are many types of sai with varying prongs for...
- Raster graphics editor Software, Software
SAI or Easy Paint Tool SAI is a lightweight raster graphics editor and painting software for Microsoft Windows developed and published by SYSTEMAX Software. Development of the software began on August 2, 2004, and the first alpha version was released...
- TV Character, Film character, Comic Book Character, Fictional Character
Sai is a fictional character in the anime and manga franchise Naruto created by Masashi Kishimoto.
- Film genre, Quotation Source, Media genre, Literature Subject, Quotation Subject
A saint is a person who is recognized as having an exceptional degree of holiness, or likeness to God. While the English term "saint" originated in Christianity, historians of religion now use the appellation "in a more general way to refer to the...
- Retail Business, Employer, Project focus, Business Operation, Issuer, Organization founder, Identity, Ranked item, Organization
Sainsbury's is the third largest chain of supermarkets in the United Kingdom with a share of the UK supermarket sector of 16.9%. Founded in 1869 by John James Sainsbury with a shop in Drury Lane, London, the company became the largest grocery...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Sai is a village located in Shimokita District of northeastern Aomori Prefecture in the Tōhoku region of Japan. As of September 2014, the village had an estimated population of 2,229 and a population density of 16.5 persons per km². Its total area...
- Profession, Character Occupation, Literature Subject
A sailor, seaman, mariner, or seafarer is a person who navigates waterborne vessels or assists as a crewmember in their operation and maintenance. The term bluejacket may be used for British or US Navy sailors, the latter especially when deployed...
- Sai Kumar
- TV Host, Award Winner, Topic, Film actor, Influence Node, Award Nominee, Person, Film art director
Pudipeddi Saikumara Sarma, known by his screen name Sai Kumar, is an Indian film dubbing artist, turned actor and television presenter known for his works predominantly in Telugu, Kannada and Tamil cinema. He has received two Nandi Awards and two...