Meaning : Consecrated to God, Consecrated To God,
Pronunciation : sə-BEL-ə ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sabella:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Sabella:
- Short form of ISABELLA
Songs about Sabella:
- Donna Sabella by Antidotum Tarantulae from the Album Sed Nove
- Good by Tomorrow (feat. Lia Sabella & Young Gully) by Big Klef from the Album AfroTrap [Explicit]
- Hakuna Matata In the Style of Sabella & Nathan Lane (From The Lion King) by Sunfly Karaoke from the Album Most Wanted 871
- Hands of Love (feat. Hayley Sabella) by Carlin Tripp from the Album Back to the Soil
- If You See Sabella by Lonesome Wyatt and the Holy Spooks from the Album Sabella
- Nun l'avia a fa' / Donna 'sabella by Newpoli from the Album Nun Te Vutà
- Offensive Rap (feat. Jon Schwartz & Jesi Sabella) [Explicit] by Chad Neidt from the Album Am I Doing This Right? [Explicit]
- Sabella by Lr from the Album The Fragility of Happiness
- Sabella by Antonello Paliotti from the Album La montagna fredda
- Say Something Feat. Nicole Sabella [Explicit] by Darius Andino from the Album Hope To See You Soon
Books about Sabella:
- Sabella - Apr 1, 1980 by Tanith Lee
- Color Atlas of Pediatrics - Nov 18, 2014 by Richard P. Usatine and Camille Sabella
- The Art of Handling Show Dogs (Dogwise Classics) - Jun 30, 2014 by Frank Sabella and Shirlee Kalstone
- Cleveland Clinic Intensive Review of Pediatrics - Jan 18, 2013 by Camille Sabella MD and Robert J. Cunningham III MD
- Starch Solution: Change Your Carbs, Change Your Life, The Foods for Your Health and Weight Loss - Jul 23, 2015 by Sabella Smith
- The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult Premium: 3-YEAR Enhanced Online Access + Print (The 5-Minute Consult Series) - Jun 26, 2015 by Michael Cabana MD MPH and Paul Brakeman MD PhD
- Sabella - 2011 by Román Iutch
- Steve Sabella: Works 1997-2013 - Jan 31, 2015 by Kamal Boullata and Hubertus von Amelunxen
- The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult Standard Edition: 10-day Enhanced Online Access + Print (Schwartz, 5-Minute Pediatric... - Jun 26, 2015 by Michael Cabana MD MPH and Paul Brakeman MD PhD
- Please Explain Anxiety to Me! Simple Biology and Solutions for Children and Parents, 2nd Edition (Growing with... - Feb 14, 2014 by Laurie E. Zelinger and Jordan Zelinger
Movies about Sabella:
- The Lion King 3: Hakuna Matata (Special Edition 2-disc Set) [Dvd Region 2 Pal]  75 Min. Animation | Comedy...2004 G
- La Nonna Sabella2009 G
Wiki information Sabella:
- Alejandro Sabella
- Soccer Midfielder, Sports team coach, Athlete, Person, Football team manager, Football player, Measured person
Alejandro Javier Sabella is an Argentine football manager and former player. Born in Buenos Aires, he began his playing career with River Plate in his home country before moving to England in 1978 to play for Sheffield United. Known as Alex while in...
- Ernie Sabella
- Actor, Film actor, Featured artist, Award Nominee, Person, Influence Node, Theater Actor, Topic, Musician, TV Actor
Ernest "Ernie" Sabella is an American actor, who is best known for his role as the official voice of Pumbaa from The Lion King film series.
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Sabella is a genus of marine polychaete worm. Members of this genus are filter feeders and there are about ninety species. They live in tubes made of mud that project from the sand surface. They have a crown of feathery tentacles that protrude when...
- Oh! Sabella
- Comedy, Film, Topic
La nonna Sabella is a 1957 Italian comedy film directed by Dino Risi. It is based on the novel with the same name written by Pasquale Festa Campanile. The film won the Golden Shell at the San Sebastián International Film Festival. It was followed by...
- Sabella spallanzanii
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Sabella spallanzanii is a species of marine polychaete worms in the family Sabellidae. Common names include the Mediterranean fanworm, the feather duster worm, the European fan worm and the pencil worm. It is native to shallow waters in the...
- Civil Engineering Business, Employer, Organization, Business Operation
- Steve Sabella
Steve Sabella, born in Jerusalem, is a Berlin based Palestinian artist who uses photography and photographic installation as his principle modes of expression. The first monograph of the artist's work Steve Sabella - Photography 1997-2014 was...
- Michael Sabella
- Person, Deceased Person
Michael "Mimi" Sabella was a caporegime in the Bonanno crime family and a relative of Philadelphia crime family mob boss Salvatore Sabella.
- Salvatore Sabella
- Mafioso, Person, Deceased Person
Salvatore Sabella was the Sicilian Mafia boss of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania during the 1920s. Sabella built the future Bruno crime family and trained its leaders.
- Andrés Sabella
Andrés Sabella was a Chilean writer, cartoonist, journalist and poet.