Meaning : Sabine Woman, The Sabines were an ancient people who lived in central Italy, their lands eventually taken over by the Romans after several wars. According to legend, the Romans abducted several Sabine women during a raid, and when the men came to rescue them, the women were able to make peace between the two groups., Sabine woman, Sabine,
Pronunciation : (sa-BEE-nah), sah BEE nah, sah-BEE-nah (Italian, Spanish, Polish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sabina:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Sabina:
- Sabina is a feminine name found across Europe but mainly on the continent. It comes from Latin origin, from the name ‘Sabine’, the title given to members of the Sabine tribe of central Italy. It is popular in Italy and is also the name of a Saint there. Sabina Speilrein was one of the very first female psychoanalysts.
- Russian Meaning: The name Sabina is a Russian baby name. In Russian the meaning of the name Sabina is: A Sabine.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Sabina is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Sabina is: A Sabine.
- American Meaning: The name Sabina is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Sabina is: A Sabine.
- Latin Meaning: The name Sabina is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Sabina is: A Sabine. From an ancient Roman tribe name, Sabinus.
- Feminine form of Sabinus, a Roman cognomen meaning "Sabine" in Latin. The Sabines were an ancient people who lived in central Italy, their lands eventually taken over by the Romans after several wars. According to legend, the Romans abducted several Sabine women during a raid, and when the men came to rescue them, the women were able to make peace between the two groups. This name was borne by several early saints.
Definition funny of Sabina:
- "I wish I was as good a writer as Sabina."
- Wow your soo Sabina.. <3
- A: oh shit, I can't hide this woody in front of the Sabina
- Guy: Who's that chick with the afro? She's blocking my view. Dude: UH...that's only SABINA!!! The most chillnizzle person EVER! Guy: THAT'S HER?! I hope she likes mike and ikes...
- "Dude, that goth chick looks cool!" "No way, she's a total Sabina." "What?? How?" "She's like 14, and I heard she cheated on AJ with some other dude she barely knew. Slept with him a day or meeting him" "Wow, gross.
Expression information Sabina:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Sabina:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Sabina:
- The Companion Guide To Rome: IX Sabina by A Far Cry from the Album The Law Of Mosaics
- No tienes corazon (con J. Sabina) by Café Quijano from the Album Que grande es esto del amor (Ed. Especial)
- Sabina by The Slackers from the Album The Great Rocksteady Swindle
- Otra Vez (feat. Sabina Sciubba) by Federico Aubele from the Album Amatoria
- Aquarium featuring Sabina & Ron Blake by Meshell Ndegeocello from the Album The Spirit Music Jamia: Dance of the Infidel
- Mori shej, szabina (My daughter, Sabina) by Ternipe from the Album Gypsy Folk Songs As Performed by Kalyi Jag
- Y Nos Dieron Las Diez (Popular By Joaquín Sabina) (Spanish Guitar Version) by The Spanish Guitar from the Album Nº 4 "Your Songs On Spanish Guitar" (Ambient Lounge For Relaxing)
- Sabina by Sam Fan Thomas from the Album Makassi
- Eh, Sabina (Album Version) by Joaquin Sabina from the Album Calle Melancolía
- Lola Soledad (Con Joaquin Sabina) by Alejandro Sanz from the Album Coleccion Definitiva (Deluxe)
Books about Sabina:
- SABINA: A Novel Set in the Italian Renaissance: Revised 2015 - Mar 29, 2011 by C. De Melo
- Sabina en carne viva: Yo tambien se jugarme la boca (Spanish Edition) - May 28, 2007 by Joaquin Sabina and Javier Menendez Flores
- Hadrian and Sabina: A Love Story - Jun 4, 2015 by Regina Kammer
- The Pastor's Wife - Dec 2005 by Sabina Wurmbrand
- Racism, Public Schooling, and the Entrenchment of White Supremacy: A Critical Race Ethnography - Apr 22, 2011 by Sabina E. Vaught
- Sabina Spielrein:: Forgotten Pioneer of Psychoanalysis, Revised Edition - May 21, 2015 by Coline Covington and Barbara Wharton
- Silver-Tongued Devil (Sabina Kane, Book 4) - Jan 1, 2012 by Jaye Wells
- Blue-Blooded Vamp (Sabina Kane, Book 5) - Jun 1, 2012 by Jaye Wells
- Red-Headed Stepchild (Sabina Kane, Book 1) - Apr 1, 2009 by Jaye Wells
- Maria Sabina: Selections (Poets for the Millennium) - Oct 1, 2003 by Maria Sabina and Jerome Rothenberg
Movies about Sabina:
- Richard and Sabina Wurmbrand2009 NR
- La Vida Precoz y Breve de Sabina Rivas2012 Unrated
- Richard and Sabina Wurmbrand2009 NR
- Sabina's Encounter (English/French/Swahili)[NON-US FORMAT, PAL]2011 NR
- Serrat Sabina: Dos Pajaros de un Tiro2008 NR
- Joaquin Sabina: Sabina Y Cia: Nos Sobran Los Motivos2004
- My Name Was Sabina Spielrein2002 NR
- Sabina y CIA: Nos sobran los motivos2004 Unrated
- Uncommon Women: My Name Was Sabina Spielrein/The Anna Akhmatova File2010 Unrated
- El Rapto de las Sabinas2005 NR
Wiki information Sabina:
- Santa Sabina
- Roman Catholic Place of Worship, Place of worship, Project focus, Structure, Location, Building
The Basilica of Saint Sabina is a historical church on the Aventine Hill in Rome, Italy. It is a titular minor basilica and mother church of the Roman Catholic Order of Preachers, better known as the Dominicans. Santa Sabina is perched high above the...
- Roman Catholic Suburbicarian Diocese of Sabina-Poggio Mirteto
- Religious Jurisdiction, Location, Dated location
The Diocese of Sabina-Poggio Mirteto a suburbicarian see of the Holy Roman Church and a diocese of the Catholic Church in Italy. Since 1842 the Cardinal Bishop of Sabina also bears the title of Abbot of Farfa. Since 1925 the cardinalatial Titular...
- Joaquín Sabina
- Singer Songwriter, Musical Artist, Musician, Topic, Featured artist, Lyricist, Record Producer, Award Nominee, Person, Film actor
Joaquín Ramón Martínez Sabina, known artistically simply as Joaquín Sabina, is a singer, songwriter, and poet. He has released fourteen studio albums, two live albums, and three compilation albums. He performed both solo and with a group for his live...
- City/Town/Village, Location, HUD County Place, Dated location, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area
Sabina is a village in Clinton County, Ohio, United States. As of the 2010 census, the village had a total population of 2,564.
Sabina, also called the Sabine Hills, is an Italian region located in the center of Italy. Named for the Sabines, Sabina is an ancient territory that was once bordered by Latium to the south, Picenum to the east; and separated from Umbria to the...
- Poppaea Sabina
- Noble person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Person, Name source
Poppaea Sabina — known as Poppaea Sabina the Younger and, after AD 63, as Poppaea Augusta Sabina — was a Roman Empress as the second wife of the Emperor Nero. She had also been wife to the future Emperor Otho. The historians of antiquity describe her...
- Sabina Spielrein
- Psychoanalyst, Author, Film subject, Literature Subject, Organization member, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person, Deceased Person
Sabina Nikolayevna Spielrein was a Russian physician and one of the first female psychoanalysts. She was in succession the patient, then student, then colleague of Carl Gustav Jung, with whom she had an erotic relationship during 1908-1910, closely...
- Juniperus sabina
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Juniperus sabina is a species of juniper native to the mountains of central and southern Europe and western and central Asia, from Spain to eastern Siberia, typically growing at altitudes of 1,000-3,300 m ASL.
- Sabina Guzzanti
- Actor, Film director, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Topic, Film writer, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Film producer
Sabina Guzzanti is an Italian satirist, actress, writer and producer whose work is devoted to examining social and political life in Italy.
Sabina is a Protected Designation of Origin that applies to the extra virgin olive oil produced in the Sabina region. This area approximately covers the territory originally occupied by the ancient Sabines tribe in the Province of Rome and the...