Meaning : Calm, Comfort, Presence Of God, Calm, comfort, Presence of God, Sakina is derived from 'sukun' meaning 'peace', or 'sereity'. The name apears in the Qu'ran, Peace,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : (sa-kee-nah), sak KEE nah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sakina:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Sakina:
- Sakina is a feminine name of Arabic origin. It comes from the Arabic word ‘sakun’ which means peace and is a word found used in the Koran. In the Koran Sukaina is the name given to a spirit who brings peace to the prophet Mohammed.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Sakina is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Sakina is: Tranquility. Devout. God-inspired peace of mind.
- Means "calmness, peace" in Arabic.
Definition funny of Sakina:
- When Allah sends His Sakina on me, how do I feel? It's like peace inside my heart and I know that it's real - Lyrics by Native Deen
Expression information Sakina:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Sakina:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Sakina:
- Ya Sakina Hayena by Kazim Al Saher from the Album Salamtak Min El Ah
- Ab Sakina Ka Yaha by Nabeel Raza from the Album Nabeel Raza - Ya Hussain Yaad Rahay, Vol. 1
- Aie Waye Sakina by Ali Safdar from the Album Aap Pe Dil Hai Fida Jaan Hai Fida 2014-15
- Al Sakîna, Pt. 1 by Mohamed Al Chanqiti from the Album Al Sakîna (Quran)
- Al Sakîna, Pt. 2 by Mohamed Al Chanqiti from the Album Al Sakîna (Quran)
- Ayât Al Sakîna by Khalid El Jbayr from the Album Conférences, Vol. 1 (Quran)
- Bhool Pai Sakina (Ft. Kahan) by Muharram Hussain from the Album Muharram 2015, Vol. 2
- Bhool Pai Sakina Kahan by Syed Farhan Ali Waris from the Album Saari Duniya Hussain Hussain Kare, Vol. 14
- Bhulna Sakina Tyo Chhen by Bhakta Raj Aacharya from the Album Aadhunik Geet
- Bi Bi Sakina by Navaid Zaidi from the Album Navaid Zaidi - Mera Abid Hai Bemar, Vol. 1
Books about Sakina:
- Sakina's restaurant - 1998 by Aasif Mandvi
- Breaking Out of the Box 2nd (second) by Kelly Ward, Robin Sakina Mama (2009) Paperback - 2009
- Breaking Out of the Box: Adventure-Based Field Instruction - Jul 20, 2015 by Kelly Ward and Robin Sakina Mama
- The Path to Self-Fulfilment - 2012 by Umm Abdurrahman Sakina Hirschfelder
- Finding Sakina - May 16, 2015 by Safwan Kassim and Abdul-Raouf Mohamed-Isa
- Prisoner of her culture: Sakina's fight for freedom - Aug 19, 2015 by Randy L Noble
- Serial Killers : Raya and Sakina - Oct 19, 2011 by QUIK eBooks
- 40 Authentic Hadiths - Jul 20, 2015 by Sakina Zaky
- Mubashshirat: Glad-Tidings - Jul 28, 2015 by Sakina Zaky
- My Journeys Through Death - Jun 26, 2015 by Sakina Zaky
Wiki information Sakina:
- Sakina Jaffrey
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Influence Node, Person
Sakina Jaffrey is an American actress.
- Sukayna bint Husayn
- Deceased Person, Person
Sakina, was the daughter of Husayn ibn ‘Alī and Rubab.
- Sakina Samo
- Actor, Person
Sakina Samo is an award winning actress, producer and director.
- Sakina Kuwae
- Film actor, Topic, Person
Sakina Kuwae is an actress.
- Film character, Fictional Character
Sakina is a fictional character from the 2007 film Saawariya.
- Sakina Khatun
Sakina Khatun is an Indian powerlifter who won bronze medal in Weightlifting at the 2014 Commonwealth Games.
- Sakina Mamedova
- Olympic Shooting Sport Athlete, Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Sakina Mamedova is a Uzbekistani sports shooter. She competed in the Women's 10 metre air rifle event at the 2012 Summer Olympics. She also competed in the Women's 50 metre rifle three positions event.
- Sakina Akhundzadeh
- Writer, Author, Deceased Person, Person
Sakina Mirza Heybat qizi Akhundzadeh was an Azerbaijani playwright. She was the first known female playwright and dramatist in Azerbaijani literature.
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version