Meaning : Girls name of Persian origin meaning 'Jasmin'., Jasmine,
Origin : Persian,
Pronunciation : (saa-MAAN),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Saman:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Definition funny of Saman:
- dyammm that saman is a hotty!
- Boy1:do you have the latest Saman phone? the Saman FU666! Boy2:no, but i wish that i did have it. man it looks so good. Boy1: innit bruv.
- Oh, your samen went all over me!
- The girl sitting next to me.
I could really go for some poontang. No thanks Your mom is no thanks Hey? Saman? Kid One is the Saman
Songs about Saman:
- Si Patai Saman by Anh Hung from the Album Music Of The Mystical Far East - Cambodia
- Saman Doye by The Black Brothers from the Album Those Shocking Shaking Days: Indonesia Hard, Psychedelic, Progressive Rock and Funk 1970-1978
- Djedahi idji saman by Hasso Akotey from the Album Ishumar (Mali-Niger Touaregs)
- Jai Tegang (Ran Saman's Radio Remix) by Nirinjan Kaur from the Album Triple Mantra - Single
- Rafta Rafta Woh Meri Hasti Ka Saman by Mehdi Hassan from the Album Live in Concert U.K. Volume 1
- Aag Lagaye Pyar Ka Saman by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan from the Album Mahi Bina Kyon Dil Parchawan Vol. 35
- Aaj Aekhane Amar Saman by Shayeri Das from the Album Biswasghatak (Bengali Film)
- Aisa Saman Na Hota by Sajjad Ali from the Album Sartaj Geet
- Ajab Saman Tha by Khalil Haider from the Album Tumhara Pyar
- Akhm Nakon(Saman) by Googoosh,Ebi,Nooshafarin,Boyz,Saman, Saman from the Album Dance Mix 10
Books about Saman:
- Saman (Indonesian Edition) - May 20, 2013 by Ayu Utami
- Saman - Nov 1, 2011 by Ayu Utami and Pamela Allen
- A.D. 33: A Novel - Oct 6, 2015 by Ted Dekker
- رسائل غسان كنفاني إلى غادة السمان / Rasa'el Ghassan Kanafani Ela Ghada Saman / Ghassan Kanafani's Letters to Ghada... - 2013
- The Robosapien Companion: Tips, Tricks, and Hacks (Technology in Action) - Aug 26, 2005 by James Samans
- Moises Saman: This Is War: Witness of Man's Destruction - Jun 2, 2004 by Matthew McAllester and Peter Ryan
- Total Body Transformation Secrets: Fitness Concepts Formula - May 25, 2010 by Bakhtiar DC, Dr. Saman
- Development Under Stress: Sri Lankan Economy in Transition - Nov 14, 2006 by Saman Kelegama
- Challenging Images of Women in the Media: Reinventing Women's Lives - Oct 9, 2013 by Theresa Carilli and Jane Campbell
- Big Planet Comics Blue - Sep 23, 2015 by Box Brown and Jensine Eckwall
Wiki information Saman:
- Albizia saman
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Albizia saman is a species of flowering tree in the pea family, Fabaceae, that is native to the Neotropics. Its range extends from Mexico south to Peru and Brazil, but it has been widely introduced to South and Southeast Asia, as well as the Pacific...
Saman is one of the most popular dances in Indonesia. Its origin is from the Gayo ethnic group from Gayo Lues, Aceh province, Sumatra, and is normally performed to celebrate important occasions. The dance is characterized by its fast-paced rhythm and...
- Saman Bank
- Financial Services Business, Organization, Business Operation, Employer
Saman Bank is a privately owned Iranian bank. It is listed in Tehran Stock Exchange
Saman is a deity, subject to local and indigenous belief and worship in Sri Lanka. The name Saman means "the rising morning sun". His character is of historical significance for the Sinhala people and veneration especially to all the Buddhists. God...
- Saman, Iran
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Saman is a city in and the capital of Saman District, Shahrekord County, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 14,777, in 3,961 families.
- Book, Written Work, Book
Saman is a controversial Indonesian novel by Ayu Utami published in 1998. It is Utami's first novel, and depicts the lives of four sexually-liberated female friends, and a former Catholic priest, Saman, for whom the book is named. Written in seven to...
- Saman Tahmasebi
- Olympic Greco-Roman Wrestler, Person, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Saman Tahmasebi is a Naturalized Azerbaijani wrestler who formerly represented his birthplace Iran.
- Saman Arbabi
- Man, Person
Saman Arbabi is an Iranian-American award winning international journalist, video director, cartoonist, host, creator and Executive Producer of Voice of America's most popular satirical television shows Parazit and OnTen. His work has been called...
- Saman Salur
- Film producer, Film editor, Topic, Film director, Film writer, Person, Film costumer designer
Saman Salur or Saman Salour is an award winning Iranian director and screenwriter. He is known for directing and writing the comedy feature 'A Few Kilos of Dates for a Funeral' 2006 winning Golden Leopard and Special Prize of the Jury at Locarno...
- Samantha Stosur
- Person, Award Nominee, Identity, Athlete, Tennis Player, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Tennis Tournament Champion
Samantha "Sam" Jane Stosur is an Australian professional tennis player. She is a former World No. 1 in doubles, a ranking which she held for 61 weeks, and a former World No. 4 in singles. Stosur won the 2011 U.S. Open, defeating Serena Williams in...