Meaning : Elevated Status, From the Hebrew schama, to hear thus meaning 'exhalted'. The Sami people are also the indigenous populations of northern Europe covering what is known today as northern Sweden, Norway, Finland and the Kola Peninsula of Russia., Diminutive form of Samuel or Samantha, Diminutive Form Of Samuel Or Samantha,
Pronunciation : (SAM-ee), SAH mee,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sami:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Sami:
- Sami is mainly used in Hungarian, Iranian and Finnish countries and it literally comes from the Arabic element ‘sami’. Sami is a unisex name and so can be used for both men and women however it is mainly used for females. The name is also used as a pet name for the more formal name of Samuel.
- Arabic Meaning: The name Sami is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Sami is: All hearing.
Definition funny of Sami:
- i dream of seeing a sami one day
- sami is so great, I wish I'd be like him one day.
- Hey, did you see that chick? I could have sworn she had red hair yesterday, now its brown... She must be a Sami.
- Hey did you see that sami? She completely turned my frown upside down
- "God, she is a slut!" "No, she's just a Sami."
- Sex last night was SOOOOOO Sami!!
- Blaine is so lucky to have sami.
Expression information Sami:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Sami:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Sami:
- Worlds Apart (Sami Zayn) by WWE & CFO$ from the Album Worlds Apart (Sami Zayn)
- Sami/Harry (feat. Dylan Saunders & Jaime Lyn Beatty) by Starkid from the Album Apocalyptour Live
- Sami by Darren Criss from the Album Human
- Party Foul (Sami D's UVS Remix) by Family Force 5 from the Album Dance Or Die With A Vengeance
- Sami by Darren Criss from the Album A Very Starkid Album
- Zakochani sa sami na swiecie by Katarzyna Sobczyk from the Album Dancing w Ciechocinku
- Sami by Darren Criss from the Album Little White Lie
- Superstition (Sami Dee's Flamantic Remix) by Jose Sousa & Mr. Maph from the Album Superstition
- Get Over U (feat. B. Slade) [Director's Cut Mix - Sami Dee Edit] by Frankie Knuckles Presents Director's Cut from the Album Bargrooves Summer Sessions Deluxe Volume 2
- Kanoun Solo (feat. Sami Nossair) by Hamouda Ali from the Album Belly Dance: A Gift from Cairo!
Books about Sami:
- The Sami Peoples of the North: A Social and Cultural History - Aug 15, 2014 by Neil Kent
- The Sámi People: Traditions in Transitions - Oct 1, 2005 by Veli-Pekka Lehtola
- God Wears Many Skins: Myth And Folklore Of The Sami People - May 19, 2008 by Jabez L. Van Cleef
- Far Northern Connections: Researching Your Sami (and Other) Ancestors in Northern Norway, Sweden, Finland, and... - May 30, 2007 by Virginia Mattson-Schultz
- With the Lapps in the High Mountains: A Woman among the Sami, 19071908 - May 1, 2013 by Emilie Demant Hatt and Barbara Sjoholm
- Sami and the Time of the Troubles - Sep 18, 1995 by Florence Parry Heide and Judith Heide Gilliland
- Contemporary Sami Art And Design - Oct 7, 2015 by Jan-Erik Lunstroem
- Ottolenghi: The Cookbook - Sep 3, 2013 by Yotam Ottolenghi and Sami Tamimi
- The Sami of Northern Europe (First Peoples) - Apr 1, 2002 by Deborah B. Robinson
- Burning Up (Ashton Heights Fire Book 1) - Oct 2, 2014 by Sami Lee
Movies about Sami:
- On Tour... LAPLANDIA A Journey To Sami And Reindeer2007 NR CC
- Jon The Sami2010 NR
- Lucky- No Time For Love2007
- The Homeland of Jesus. By Sami Awwad1992 by Photo cover: Garo Nalbandian and Sami Awwad
- On Tour... LAPLANDIA A Journey To Sami And Reindeer2007 Unrated
- Adnan Sami - Teri Yaad Aati Hai2007
- Polish Movie Canon: Our Folks / Take it Easy / Big Deal2011
- Kochaj albo rzuć / Nie ma mocnych /Sami swoi1967 NR
- Sami Yusuf Live At Wembley Arena2009
- Sami swoi / Nie ma mocnych / Kochaj albo rzuć1978 NR
Wiki information Sami:
- Sami people
- Ethnicity, Flag referent
The Sami people, traditionally known in English as Lapps or Laplanders, are an indigenous Finno-Ugric people inhabiting the Arctic area of Sápmi, which today encompasses parts of far northern Norway, Sweden, Finland, the Kola Peninsula of Russia, and...
- Sami languages
- Language Family, Human Language
Sami /ˈsɑːmi/ is a group of Uralic languages spoken by the Sami people in Northern Europe. There are, depending on the nature and terms of division, ten or more Sami languages or dialects. Several names are used for the Sami languages: Saami, Sámi,...
- Saami, North Language
- , Human Language
Northern or North Sami is the most widely spoken of all Sami languages. The speaking area of Northern Sami covers the northern parts of Norway, Sweden and Finland. The number of Northern Sami speakers is estimated to be somewhere between 15,000 and...
- Sami shamanism
Sami shamanism is shamanism as practiced by the Sami people. Though they vary considerably from region to region within Sápmi, traditional Sámi beliefs consist of three intertwining elements: animism, shamanism and polytheism. Animism is manifested...
- Sami Khedira
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Athlete, Identity, Measured person, Person
Sami Khedira is a German footballer who plays for Juventus and the German national team as a defensive midfielder. He began his career at VfB Stuttgart, winning the Bundesliga in 2007, before moving to Real Madrid in 2010. In his five seasons in...
- Adnan Sami
- Indian pop Artist, Musical Artist, , Film actor, Musician, Award Nominee, Identity, TV Actor, Person, Topic
Adnan Sami is a singer, musician, pianist, actor and composer based in Mumbai. He has a command of Indian and Western Classical/Semi-Classical music, Jazz, Rock, Pop, Indian Classical music, Fusion & Indian Film music. He is the first person in...
- Sami Frashëri
- Writer, Deceased Person, Person, Author
Sami Frashëri was an Albanian writer, philosopher, playwright and a prominent figure of the Rilindja Kombëtare, the National Renaissance movement of Albania, together with his two brothers Abdyl and Naim. He accepted and supported the Turkish...
- Sami Zayn
- Man, Person
Rami Sebei is a Canadian-born professional wrestler of Syrian descent, currently signed to WWE at the promotion's developmental territory, NXT, under the ring name Sami Zayn, where he is a former NXT Champion. Sebei is best known for his work on the...
- Sami Hyypiä
- Professional Association Football Player, Football team manager, Athlete, Person, Sports team coach, Measured person, Football player, Identity
Sami Tuomas Hyypiä is a Finnish football manager and former defender. He is the manager of Swiss Super League club FC Zürich. Hyypiä began his playing career with Ykkönen side Kumu and soon moved to Veikkausliiga outfit MyPa. He spent four years at...
- Sami Yusuf
- Pop Artist, Musician, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Person
Sami Yusuf is a British singer-songwriter, composer, producer and multi-instrumentalist musician of Azerbaijani descent. In 2003 Yusuf released his first album "Al-Mu`allim" at the age of 23. He released his second album "My Ummah" in 2005. In...