Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : SAHN-te-ree ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Santeri:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Santeri:
- Finnish short form of ALEXANDER
Definition funny of Santeri:
- Damn who is that? That's Santeri.
Books about Santeri:
- Free as a Global Nomad: An Old Tradition with a Modern Twist - Nov 23, 2012 by Santeri Kannisto and Päivi Kannisto
- Iltapuhteeksi I Kokoelma pieniä kertomuksia (of 2): Finnish Language (Iltapuhteeksi Kokoelma pieniä kertomuksia... - Aug 16, 2014 by Santeri Ivalo
- Sibelius: A Personal Portrait - Mar 30, 1972 by Santeri Levas and P.M. Young
- Anna Fleming, historiallinen romaani (Finnish Edition) - Aug 29, 2015 by Santeri Ingman
- Puukkojunkkarit (Finnish Edition) - Apr 8, 2013 by Santeri Alkio
- An Open Letter To American Liberals: With A Note On Recent Documents... - Nov 16, 2011 by Santeri Nuorteva
- Jean Sibelius - 1986 by Santeri Levas
- Aikansa lapsipuoli (Santeri Ivalo Books Series) (Finnish Edition) - Aug 16, 2014 by Santeri Ivalo
- Juho Vesainen: Finnish Language (Santeri Ivalo Books Series) (Finnish Edition) - Aug 16, 2014 by Santeri Ivalo
- Santeri Tuori: Posing Time - Feb 1, 2006 by Silke Opitz and Holger Saupe
Wiki information Santeri:
Santería, also known as Regla de Ochá or La Regla de Lucumí, is a syncretic religion of Caribbean origin which developed in the Spanish Empire among West African descendants. Santería is influenced by and syncretized with Roman Catholicism. Its...
- Santeri Alkio
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person
Santeri Alkio was a Finnish politician, author and journalist. He is also considered to be the ideological father of Finnish Centre Party.
- Santeri Kinnunen
- Actor, Film actor, Musician, Person, Topic, Musical Artist
Santeri Kinnunen is an actor.
- Santeri Saari
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Santeri Saari is a Finnish ice hockey defenceman. His is currently playing with Jokerit in the Finnish SM-liiga. Saari was selected by the St. Louis Blues in the 6th round of the 2013 NHL Entry Draft. Saari made his SM-liiga debut playing with...
- Santeri Paloniemi
- Olympic athlete, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Santeri Paloniemi is a Finnish alpine skier. Paloniemi's strongest event is the slalom. Before the 2014 season, he has finished in points four times in the FIS Alpine Ski World Cup. Paloniemi represents Ruka Slalom on club level, and is coached by...
- Santeri Alatalo
- Ice Hockey Defenceman, Person, Measured person, Ice hockey player, Athlete
Santeri Alatalo is a Finnish professional ice hockey defenceman who currently plays for EV Zug of the Swiss National League A. Alatalo formerly played for HPK in his native Finland of the then SM-liiga. Alatalo made his NLA debut in the 2012–13...
- Musical Recording, Cataloged instance, Canonical Version
- Santeri Heiskanen
- Ice Hockey Defenceman, Person
Santeri Heiskanen is a Finnish former professional ice hockey defenceman.
- Santeri Kallio
- Musician, Recording Engineer, Musical Artist, Composer, , Person
Santeri Kallio is the keyboardist for the Finnish heavy metal band Amorphis.
- Santeri Levas
- Person, Deceased Person
Benno Aleksander Levas was a Finnish writer and photographer, best known for his books on the composer Jean Sibelius. Santeri Levas was born in Helsinki, Grand Duchy of Finland, in 1899, to the family of Nicolai Lehmann and Hertta née Piispanen. His...