If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sargan:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Songs about Sargan:
- Festungs Sargans by US Navy Band, Donald W. Stauffer from the Album Heritage of the March, Vol. 5 - The Music of Losey and Mantagazzi
- The Miracle In Sargan - Sargan Bolero by Isidora Zebeljan from the Album Iluminacije
- The Miracle In Sargan - Variation 1 by Isidora Zebeljan from the Album Iluminacije
- Sárgan virágzik a tök by MC Hawer & Tekkn? from the Album Állati nagy slágerek
Books about Sargan:
- The Alpine Pass Route (Cicerone Guide) - Jan 1, 2010 by Kev Reynolds
- Feudal tyrants; or, The Counts of Carlsheim and Sargans. A romance - Aug 27, 2011 by M G. 1775-1818 Lewis and Christiane Benedicte Eugenie He Naubert
- Lectures on Advanced Econometric Theory - Oct 1, 1988 by Denis Sargan
- Feudal Tyrants; Or the Counts of Carlsheim and Sargans, Vol. 3 of 4: A Romance (Classic Reprint) - Sep 27, 2015 by M. G. Lewis
- sargans - Jan 1, 2005
- Elisabeth, Erbin von Toggenburg. Oder Geschichte der Frauen von Sargans in der Schweiz: In einer Transkription... - May 11, 2015 by Christiane Benedikte Naubert and Sylvia Kolbe
- The Sargans Sports Complex - Aug 1, 2012 by Thomas Hildebrand (Ed.)
- Feudal Tyrants: Or, the Counts of Carlsheim and Sargans. Taken from the Germ., by M.G. Lewis - Aug 21, 2015 by Carlsheim
- Die Klingenberger Chronik [Attr. to Several Members of the Klingenberg Family] Ganz, Und Mit Parillelen Herausg... - Jan 6, 2010 by Anonymous, .
- Elisabeth, Erbin Von Toggenburg: Oder, Geschichte Der Frauen Von Sargans In Der Schweiz (German Edition) - Aug 7, 2011 by Benedikte Naubert
Wiki information Sargan:
- Denis Sargan
- Academic, Deceased Person, Person
John Denis Sargan was a British econometrician who specialized in the analysis of economic time-series. Sargan made many contributions, notably in instrumental variables estimation, Edgeworth expansions for the distributions of econometric...
- Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Administrative Division, Location
Sargans is a municipality in the Wahlkreis of Sarganserland in the canton of St. Gallen in Switzerland. Sargans is known for its castle, which dates from before the founding of the Swiss Confederation in 1291. Sargans was also a County of the Holy...
- Sargan test
The Sargan test is a statistical test used for testing over-identifying restrictions in a statistical model. It was proposed by John Denis Sargan in 1958, and several variants were derived by him in 1975. It is sometimes called the Hansen test or...
- Dated location, Statistical region, Location
The Sarganserland is a constituency of the canton of St. Gallen, Switzerland, with a population of 36,892. The constituency corresponds to the historical county of Sargans and the later Landvogtei Sargans in the Old Swiss Confederacy. Part of the...
- William Sargant
- Author, Deceased Person, Person
William Walters Sargant was a British psychiatrist who is remembered for the evangelical zeal with which he promoted treatments such as psychosurgery, deep sleep treatment, electroconvulsive therapy and insulin shock therapy. Sargant studied medicine...
- Hélène Sargan
- Singer, Musical Artist, Person
- Nikos Sarganis
- Soccer, Measured person, Athlete, Football player, Person
Nikos Sarganis is a Greek retired football goalkeeper. Born in Rafina, Attica, Sarganis started his football career as a fullback at Ilisiakos. He switched to goalkeeper under the guidance of his coach, Christos Rimbas, himself a capable goalkeeper...
Sargana is a Punjabi tribe. Main settlement of the tribe is in Rachnavi region. Rachnavi is the area between the Ravi and Chenab rivers so the people living in the delta and their language are also called Rachnavi. This tribe is mostly dominant in...
- Sargans Castle
Sargans Castle is a castle in the municipality of Sargans of the Canton of St. Gallen in Switzerland. It is a Swiss heritage site of national significance.
- Sargant Fury
- Musical Group, Musical Artist