Meaning : Roman God Of Agriculture, Roman god of Agriculture,
Pronunciation : SA-tərn (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Saturn:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Saturn:
- From the Latin Saturnus, which is of unknown meaning. In Roman mythology he was the father of Jupiter, Juno and others, and was also the god of agriculture. This is also the name of the ringed sixth planet in the solar system.
Definition funny of Saturn:
- A dream for ricers. A whore attached to aftermarket CRAP upgrades.
- I can See Saturn throough my telescope! It's so beautiful.
- 1. -Sega Saturn is the greatest console ever! -Pfft. Maybe if you like playing nonstop fighting games and seeing everything rendered in squares. 2. -Dude look out the window in the direction of the library, you can see Saturn in the sky! -No dice. 3. -Why don't you own a Saturn? -Well, why don't you own a pony? 4. -Man I just got the urge to watch me some Sailor Moon right now. Saturn is my favorite character. -I'll get the nachos!
- The best movement of "The Planets" is Saturn.
- Saturn is often referred to as the Lord of the Rings. Goya painted Saturn devouring one of his children. The Saturn V rocket blasted off, taking Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins to the moon.
- Check out this saturn
- Look at Saturn ! She's so cute.
Songs about Saturn:
- Saturn by Sleeping At Last from the Album Atlas: Space 2
- Saturn and Skies by Ghost Ship Octavius from the Album Ghost Ship Octavius
- Saturn by Stevie Wonder from the Album Songs In The Key Of Life
- Saturn Calling by Jeff Oster from the Album True
- Saturn by Skillet from the Album The Early Years
- Saturn (GTA Remix) by Kill The Noise from the Album Black Magic Remixes EP
- Saturn 5 by Inspiral Carpets from the Album The Singles
- While On Saturn's Rings by Ernest Gonzales from the Album While On Saturn's Rings
- Saturn by Sleeping At Last from the Album Atlas: Year One
- Ghost of Saturn [Explicit] by Enochian Crescent from the Album Black Church [Explicit]
Books about Saturn:
- Saturn: A New Look at an Old Devil - Aug 1, 2011 by Liz Greene and Robert Hand
- The Saturn Death Cult - Jul 14, 2011 by Troy D. McLachlan
- The Greatness of Saturn: A Therapeutic Myth - Jun 1, 1997 by Dr. Robert Svoboda
- Saturn: A New View - Sep 1, 2006 by Laura Lovett and Joan Horvath
- The Cassini-Huygens Visit to Saturn: An Historic Mission to the Ringed Planet (Springer Praxis Books) - Jan 20, 2015 by Michael Meltzer
- Saturn (Scholastic News Nonfiction Readers: Space Science) - Mar 1, 2008 by Christine Taylor-Butler
- Saturn Run - Oct 6, 2015 by John Sandford and Ctein
- Titan Unveiled: Saturn's Mysterious Moon Explored - Jul 21, 2010 by Ralph Lorenz and Jacqueline Mitton
- Planet Saturn (New True Books: Space) - Feb 1, 2014 by Ann O. Squire
- Under Saturn's Shadow: The Wounding and Healing of Men (Studies in Jungian Psychology by Jungian Analysts) - Dec 1994 by James Hollis
Movies about Saturn:
Wiki information Saturn:
- Saturn Award
- Award, Award category, Film screening venue, Recurring event
The Saturn Award is an award presented annually by the Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films to honor the top works mainly in science fiction, fantasy, and horror in film, television, and home video. The award was initially, and is still...
- Planet, Mission destination, Celestial Object, Orbital Relationship, Fictional Setting, Literature Subject, Star system body, Exhibition subject, Namesake
Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun and the second largest in the Solar System, after Jupiter. It is a gas giant with an average radius about nine times that of Earth. Although only one-eighth the average density of Earth, with its larger volume...
The Saturn family of American rocket boosters was developed by a team of mostly German rocket scientists led by Wernher von Braun to launch heavy payloads to Earth orbit and beyond. Originally proposed as a military satellite launcher, they were...
- Deity, Name source
Saturn is a god in ancient Roman religion, and a character in myth. Saturn is a complex figure because of his multiple associations and long history. He was the first god of the Capitol, known since the most ancient times as Saturnius Mons, and was...
- Rings of Saturn
- Astronomical Discovery
The rings of Saturn are the most extensive planetary ring system of any planet in the Solar System. They consist of countless small particles, ranging in size from micrometres to metres, that orbit about Saturn. The ring particles are made almost...
- Saturn Corporation
- Automotive industry Business, Defunct Organization, Award Winner, Automobile Company, Automobile Make, Organization, Employer, Business Operation
The Saturn Corporation is a registered trademark established on January 7, 1985 as a subsidiary of General Motors in response to the success of automobile imports in the United States. The company marketed itself as a "different kind of car company",...
- Moons of Saturn
The moons of Saturn are numerous and diverse ranging from tiny moonlets less than 1 kilometer across to the enormous Titan, which is larger than the planet Mercury. Saturn has 62 moons with confirmed orbits, 53 of which have names and only 13 of...
- FC Saturn Ramenskoye
- Football team, Organization, Sports Team
FC Saturn Ramenskoye is a Russian football club, based in the Moscow suburb of Ramenskoye. It is also known as FC Saturn Moscow Region. The club was founded in 1946. Although the club is based in Ramenskoye, the club represents all Moscow Oblast. Due...
- Sega Saturn
- Video Game Platform, Consumer product
The Sega Saturn is a 32-bit fifth-generation home video game console that was developed by Sega and released on November 22, 1994, in Japan, May 11, 1995, in North America and July 8, 1995, in Europe as the successor to the successful Sega Genesis....
- Space Mission, Namesake, Project focus, Project, Event
Cassini–Huygens is an unmanned spacecraft sent to the planet Saturn. It is a flagship-class NASA–ESA–ASI robotic spacecraft. Cassini is the fourth space probe to visit Saturn and the first to enter orbit, and its mission is ongoing as of 2015. It has...