Origin : Italian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Savio:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Savio:
- Means "clever, bright" in Italian.
Definition funny of Savio:
- Maria: I have a problem! I need to talk to a Savio! Savio: DON'T FEAR, I AM HERE! :D Maria: *Faints at the sight of the handsome and muscular Savio*
- Steven Savio: Dom, your dad just put his head through the fish tank again. Dom Savio: He wasn't even drinking. Tiffany Savio: I'll get the mop.. I hate my life..
- That's a nasty girl over there. My buddy Saviod her last night.
- Savio, don't forget to trim the roses.
- approach savios with caution
Songs about Savio:
- Searching Man (Frank Savio Remix) by Skober from the Album Face To Face EP
- 1310 (Frank Savio & DJ Nib Remix) by Hibara from the Album Melting Forces EP
- 1607 (Frank Savio Remix) by Dominic Banone from the Album Terminus
- 2g (feat. Savio) [Wake up! Remix] [Explicit] by Mista Tolu from the Album Wake up! [Explicit]
- Abstract (Frank Savio Remix) by Gene Karz from the Album Abstract
- Accuojete (Frank Savio) by Angy Kore from the Album Accuojete EP
- Alto Savio by Borghesi La Band Italiana from the Album Alla vecchia maniera, vol. 2
- Amazonas (Frank Savio Remix) by Gora Atakan from the Album Minimal-Tech Session, Vol. 1
- Amazonas (Frank Savio Remix) by Gora Atakan from the Album Amazonas
- Android Zombies (Frank Savio Remix) by Bekkar Luix Spectrum from the Album Android Zombies
Books about Savio:
- Study Skills for Middle School Students: Organization - Jul 8, 2014 by Christopher Savio
- Native American History and Culture - Aug 31, 2013 by Christopher Savio
- The Life of St Dominic Savio - May 2, 2013 by St John Bosco
- China's Super Consumers: What 1 Billion Customers Want and How to Sell it to Them - Sep 22, 2014 by Savio Chan and Michael Zakkour
- St. John Bosco and Saint Dominic Savio (Vision Books S) - Oct 1, 1992 by Catherine Beebe
- The Awesome Adventures of Dominic Savio: Boy Saint! - Aug 25, 2013 by Joseph E. Roalef A.S.C.
- The Life of Dominic Savio - Apr 8, 2015 by John Bosco and Brother` Hermenegild TOSF
- The Essential Mario Savio: Speeches and Writings that Changed America - Aug 28, 2014 by Robert Cohen and Lynne Hollander Savio
- Native American History and Culture: Black and White version - Aug 24, 2013 by Christopher Savio
- Berkeley: The New Student Revolt - Nov 3, 2010 by Hal Draper and Mario Savio
Movies about Savio:
- Saint Dominic Savio2011 NR
- Santo Domingo Savio1994
- Charlie Rose with Harold Varmus, Arnold Levine & Savio Woo; James Watson2006
- Saint Dominic Savio1997
- SAINT DOMINIC SAVIO: CHILDREN EWTN MY CATHOLIC FAMILY DVD*Spanish & English Audio
- Savio Vega Shoot Interview DVD NR
- Don Bosco Stories of Faith for Children - Saints Alive Series - Dominic Savio
Wiki information Savio:
- Professional Association Football Player, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Football player
Sávio Bortolini Pimentel, simply known as Sávio, is a Brazilian retired footballer who played as a left winger. Known as "Anjo Loiro" and "Diabo Loiro", he played most of his professional career in Spain – being a part of Real Madrid's setup during...
- Dominic Savio
- Person, Name source, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction
Dominic Savio was an Italian adolescent student of Saint John Bosco. He was studying to be a priest when he became ill and died at the age of 14, possibly from pleurisy. His teacher, John Bosco, had very high regard for Savio, and wrote a biography...
- Savio Vega
- Wrestler, Person, TV Actor
Juan Rivera is a Puerto Rican professional wrestler, best known for his work in the World Wrestling Council, where he won the WWC Universal Heavyweight Championship three times and the WWC Puerto Rico Heavyweight Championship three times. During the...
- River, Body Of Water, Location, Geographical Feature
The Savio is a river in the Emilia-Romagna region of northern Italy. Its source is in the province of Forlì-Cesena near Montecoronaro on Mount Castelvecchio which is near the western side of Mount Fumaiolo. The source is at an elevation of 1,126...
- Mario Savio
- Man, Deceased Person, Person, Identity
Mario Savio was an American political activist and a key member in the Berkeley Free Speech Movement. He is most famous for his passionate speeches, especially the "put your bodies upon the gears" address given at Sproul Hall, University of...
- Savio Nsereko
- Soccer Midfielder, Athlete, Person, Measured person, Football player
Savio Magala Nsereko, more commonly known as Savio, is a Ugandan-born German footballer who currently plays for Beroe Stara Zagora in the Bulgarian A Football Group. He can play as a striker, or a winger, but tends to play on the left wing, so that...
- Deportes Savio
- Football team, Organization, Sports Team, Employer
Deportes Savio Fútbol Club, commonly known as Deportes Savio, is a professional Honduran football club based in Santa Rosa de Copán. The club was founded in 1974 and participates in the Liga Nacional de Fútbol Profesional de Honduras. In 2006–07 they...
- Savio Medeira
- Person, Football team manager, Measured person, Football player, Athlete
Savio Medeira is an Indian football manager and former player who is currently manager of India U-23.
- John Savio
- Deceased Person, Person
John Andreas Savio was a Norwegian artist, known for his woodcuts, of Sami and Kven descent. He is thought to have been autodidact as artist.
- Daniel Savio
- Intelligent dance Artist, Person, Musical Artist, Musician
Daniel Savio, is a Swedish electronic musician, composer and DJ. He is recognized as the originator of the genre term skweee, describing the sparse electronic music style initially released on Scandinavian record label Flora & Fauna. With their...