Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Scotch:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Scotch:
- Me and my boy Johhnie Mac drank a bottle of scotch after a night at the bar and were rightly drunk. "Scotch, scotch, scotch, I love scotch." Ron Burgundy
- Acceptable: Scotch Broth, Scotch Beef, Scotch (Whisky.) Not Acceptable: "Hey dude, are you Scotch!? We visited an awesome Scotch castle when we were on vacation!"
- Stereotypical American - "Hey you're Scotch! Isn't Scotland in England?" Drunken Scot - "Fuck off, you stupid American bastard!"
- i love scotch, scotch, scotch there it goes down down into my belly.
- "Am nae Scotch an a dinna drink scotch bit a wee plate o haggis neeps an totties is a right guid supper noo an agen." Source of definition: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University ...USA
- im starvin imm gonna have some scotch broth retard:hey are you scotch scot: fuck you (arse kicking commences)
Songs about Scotch:
- One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer by George Thorogood & The Destroyers from the Album One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer
- One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer by George Thorogood & The Destroyers from the Album The Baddest Of George Thorogood And The Destroyers
- One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer (Live) by George Thorogood & The Destroyers from the Album Essential Thorogood
- One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer by John Lee Hooker from the Album The Best Of John Lee Hooker 1965 To 1974
- Scotch & Chocolate by Nickel Creek from the Album Why Should The Fire Die?
- Hop-Scotch Polka (Album Version) by Bob Crosby & His Orchestra from the Album 16 Most Requested Polkas
- One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer (Live) by George Thorogood & The Destroyers from the Album Bad To The Bone (single)
- One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer by George Thorogood & The Destroyers from the Album George Thorogood & The Destroyers
- Scotch And Soda by The The Kingston Trio from the Album The Kingston Trio Greatest Hits
- Scotch And Soda by Kingston Trio from the Album The Kingston Trio
Books about Scotch:
- Michael Jackson's Complete Guide to Single Malt Scotch - Mar 15, 2010 by Michael Jackson
- The World Atlas of Whisky: New Edition - Oct 14, 2014 by Dave Broom
- Tasting Whiskey: An Insider's Guide to the Unique Pleasures of the World's Finest Spirits - Oct 21, 2014 by Lew Bryson and David Wondrich
- Scotch (Shire General) - Mar 24, 2015 by Ted Bruning
- Michael Jackson's Complete Guide to Single Malt Scotch, 7th Edition - Sep 1, 2015 by Dominic Roskrow and Gavin D. Smith
- Scotch the Whisky of Scotland in Fact An - Jan 9, 2012 by Robert B Lockhart
- The Scotch Whisky Book - Sep 1, 2002 by Tom Bruce-Gardyne and Glyn Satterley
- Whiskey Women: The Untold Story of How Women Saved Bourbon, Scotch, and Irish Whiskey - Oct 1, 2013 by Fred Minnick
- The Instant Expert's Guide to Single Malt Scotch - Jun 1, 2006 by Kevin Erskine
- Single Malt and Scotch Whisky: A Guide to Hundreds of Brands and Varieties - Oct 31, 2006 by Daniel Lerner
Movies about Scotch:
- A F**kload Of Scotch Tape2015
- Scotch VCR Head Cleaner Plus2001 by Scotch
- F*ckload Of Scotch Tape2012 NR CC
- Scotch & Wry Collection Set1996 NR by Rikki Fulton and Gregor Fisher
- The Best of Lovejoy Mysteries: Scotch on the Rocks1986 NR by Ian McShane and Peter Barber-Fleming
- Scotch & Wry2005 Unrated
- THE THREE STOOGES [3 episodes] ~ Disorder in the Court (1936) / Healthy, Wealthy and Dumb (1938) / Pardon my Scotch1938 NR by Moe Howard and Larry Fine
- Scotch EG+ High Grade T-120 Recording Tape2000
- SCOTCH - PERFORMANCE HIGH GRADE T-120 VHS, (PACK OF 6) , 6HOURS
- At Home with Single Malts - How to Give a Single Malt (Scotch) Tasting at Home VHS Tape by Ken Lindsay
Wiki information Scotch:
- Scotch whisky
- Ingredient, Food, Blended spirit style, Distilled spirit, Beverage
Scotch whisky, often simply called Scotch, is malt whisky or grain whisky made in Scotland. Scotch whisky must be made in a manner specified by law. All Scotch whisky was originally made from malted barley. Commercial distilleries began introducing...
- Scotch-Irish American
- Ethnicity, Ethnicity in fiction
Scotch-Irish Americans are American descendants of Presbyterian and other Ulster Protestant Dissenters from the Irish province of Ulster who migrated to North America during the 18th and 19th centuries. While an estimated 36 million Americans...
- Scotch bonnet
- Organism Classification, Food
Scotch Bonnet, also known as Boabs Bonnet, Scotty Bons, Bonney peppers, or Caribbean red peppers is a variety of chili pepper. Found mainly in the Caribbean islands, it is also in Guyana, the Maldives Islands and West Africa. It is named for its...
- Scotch College, Melbourne
- Day school, Organization, Educational Institution, School, Location, Employer
Scotch College is an independent Presbyterian day and boarding school for boys, located in Hawthorn, an inner-eastern suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Studies over the years have found that Scotch had more alumni mentioned in Who's Who in...
- Single malt Scotch whisky
- Beverage, Distilled spirit type
Single malt Scotch is single malt whisky made in Scotland. To be a single malt whisky, the whisky must have been distilled at a single distillery using a pot still distillation process, from a mash of malted grain. In Scotland, the only grain allowed...
- Scotch Plains
- Location, Identity, Newspaper circulation area, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Scotch Plains is a township in Union County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 Census, the township's population was 23,510, reflecting an increase of 778 from the 22,732 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 1,572 from...
- Scotch College, Perth
- Day school, Organization, Employer, Location, Educational Institution, School, Educational Institution Campus
Scotch College, is an Australian independent school for boys, situated in Swanbourne, Western Australia, Australia. The school is a member of the Public Schools Association and is now a Uniting Church school, although it was founded in 1897 by the...
- Scotch Tape
- Brand, Invention
Scotch Tape is a brand name used for certain pressure-sensitive tapes manufactured by 3M as part of the company's Scotch brand.
- Scotch marine boiler
A "Scotch" marine boiler is a design of steam boiler best known for its use on ships. The general layout is that of a squat horizontal cylinder. One or more large cylindrical furnaces are in the lower part of the boiler shell. Above this is a large...
- Italo disco Artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group
Scotch were an Italo disco group during the 1980s.