Meaning : Painted warrior, Person From Scotland, Originated as a descriptive term for a Scotsmans, or a nickname for Gaelic-speaking persons from Ireland, now a popular first name., Person from Scotland,
Pronunciation : SKAHT , scot, (SKO-TT),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Scott:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Scott:
- Modern use of the given name Scott is largely owed to its history as a surname. May be given to children with Scottish heritage.
- English Meaning: The name Scott is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Scott is: From Scotland; a Gael. Surname.
- American Meaning: The name Scott is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Scott is: From Scotland; a Gael. Surname.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Scott is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Scott is: Scottish; wanderer.
- From an English and Scottish surname which referred to a person from Scotland or a person who spoke Scottish Gaelic. It is derived from Latin Scoti meaning "Gaelic speaker", with the ultimate origin uncertain.
Definition funny of Scott:
- That is guy is such a Scott!
- Look at him! He's definitely a Scott!
- person1: I'm totally dating a Scott! Person 2: OMG!? Really, you are by far one of the luckiest people on earth! Im so jealous of you!
- "Oh my god it's Scott!"
- Laura "Scott's a blantent Playa"
- Girl one: Gee last night guess who i hung around? Girl two: o duh girl i already know everyone was hanging around a scott, he's such a swell listener.
- That guys gorgeous, he's got to be scott!
Expression information Scott:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Scott:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Scott:
- Paul Scott Rap - Andrew Calhoun
- Scott Farcas Takes It on the Chin - Less Than Jake
- Scott's A Dork - Reel Big Fish
- Hero (feat. Josey Scott) by Chad Kroeger from the Album Hero (feat. Josey Scott)
- Whatever Happened To Randolph Scott? by The Statler Brothers from the Album The Best Of The Statler Brothers
- Familiar (feat. Travi$ Scott and Fredo Santana) [Explicit] by Ty Dolla $ign from the Album Beach House EP [Explicit]
- Night Riders (feat. Travi$ Scott, 2 Chainz, Pusha T & Mad Cobra) [Explicit] by Major Lazer from the Album Peace Is The Mission [Explicit]
- Time to Heal (feat. Kim Scott & Tracy Hamlin) by James PJ Spraggins from the Album Time to Heal
- Company [feat. Travi$ Scott] [Explicit] by Drake from the Album If You're Reading This It's Too Late [Explicit]
- You Got Me (Featuring Jill Scott) (Live (1999 Version)) [feat. Jill Scott] [Explicit] by The Roots from the Album The Roots Come Alive (Explicit Version)
Books about Scott:
- Scott Pilgrims Precious Little Boxset - Nov 25, 2010 by Bryan Lee O'Malley
- The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs) - Jul 28, 2015 by J. S. Scott
- Highland Flames: A Scrolls of Cridhe Collection - Sep 21, 2015 by Ceci Giltenan and Tarah Scott
- Tarah Scott's Highlanders - Aug 22, 2015 by Tarah Scott
- No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs) - Mar 31, 2015 by J. S. Scott
- Breathless (Blue Fire Saga Book 1) - Jan 5, 2014 by Scott Prussing
- The Billionaire's Christmas (A Sinclair Novella) - Oct 14, 2014 by J. S. Scott
- Writing Success: Your Book from Start to Finish to Publication - Oct 27, 2015 by Karen Ball and James Scott Bell
- Game Changers: Going Local to Defeat Violent Extremists - Sep 1, 2015 by Scott Mann and R. Keene
- How Do I Do That In Lightroom?: The Quickest Ways to Do the Things You Want to Do, Right Now! - Aug 30, 2015 by Scott Kelby
Movies about Scott:
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World2010 PG-13 CC
- Scott & Bailey, Season 12011 CC
- Scott & Bailey, Season 22012 CC
- The Randolph Scott Roundup - 6 Classic Westerns: A Lawless Street, The Tall T, Decision At Sundown, Buchanan Rides...2015 Unrated
- Scott Turow's Innocent2011 NR CC
- Gil Scott-Heron & Amnesia Express - The Paris Concert2006 PG CC
- Crazy Heart: Writer's Draft with Scott Cooper Featurette2010 NR
- Scott & Bailey: Season Four2016
- Scott & Bailey: Season 32015 NR
- Scott Cole: Discover Tai Chi For Balance and Mobility - Exercise for Seniors & Older Adults2004 NR
Wiki information Scott:
- Ridley Scott
- Film director, TV Producer, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Director, Film producer, TV Actor, Award Winner, Name source, Film writer, Topic
Sir Ridley Scott, KBE is an English film director and producer. Following his commercial breakthrough with the science-fiction horror film Alien, his best-known works are the neo-noir dystopian science fiction film Blade Runner, the drama Thelma &...
- Walter Scott
- Novelist, Author, Identity, Person, Film story contributor, Name source, Topic, Fictional Character Creator, Dedicator, Architectural structure owner
Sir Walter Scott, 1st Baronet, FRSE was a Scottish historical novelist, playwright and poet with many contemporary readers in Europe, Australia, and North America. Scott's novels and poetry are still read, and many of his works remain classics of...
- Robert Falcon Scott
- Explorer, Award Winner, Chivalric Order Member, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Film subject, Author, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Name source
Captain Robert Falcon Scott, CVO, RN was a British Royal Navy officer and explorer who led two expeditions to the Antarctic regions: the Discovery Expedition, 1901–04, and the ill-fated Terra Nova Expedition, 1910–13. On the first expedition, he set...
- Comic Book Character, Film character, TV Character, Fictional Character, Video Game Character
Cyclops is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics and is a founding member of the X-Men. Created by writer Stan Lee and artist Jack Kirby, the character first appeared in the comic book The X-Men...
- Scott Walker
- Politician, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic
Scott Kevin Walker is the 45th Governor of Wisconsin, serving since 2011, and a candidate for the Republican Party's nomination to the 2016 presidential election. Walker served in the Wisconsin State Assembly and as the Milwaukee County Executive...
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Novelist, Author, TV subject, Film writer, Film story contributor, Influence Node, Literature Subject, Topic, Identity, Fictional Character Creator
Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald was an American author of novels and short stories, whose works are the paradigmatic writings of the Jazz Age. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest American writers of the 20th century. Fitzgerald is considered a...
- Winfield Scott
- Military Commander, Deceased Person, Person, Art Subject, Politician, Name source, Military Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Identity
Winfield Scott was a United States Army general, and unsuccessful presidential candidate of the Whig Party in 1852. Known as "Old Fuss and Feathers" and the "Grand Old Man of the Army," he served on active duty as a general longer than any other man...
- Scott catalogue
- Book, Written Work
The Scott Catalogue of postage stamps, published by Scott Publishing Co, a subsidiary of Amos Media, is updated annually and lists all the stamps of the entire world which its editors recognize as issued for postal purposes. It is published in eight...
- Scott Hall
- Wrestler, Hall of fame inductee, Person, Film actor, Identity, Topic, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film
Scott Oliver Hall is an American former professional wrestler. He is best known for his work with the World Wrestling Federation under the ring name Razor Ramon, and with World Championship Wrestling under his real name. Beginning with his time in...
- Dred Scott v. Sandford
- Legal case, Literature Subject, Event
Dred Scott v. Sandford, 60 U.S. 393, was a landmark decision by the U.S. Supreme Court in which the Court held that African Americans, whether enslaved or free, could not be American citizens and therefore had no standing to sue in federal court, and...