Meaning : God is gracious, Originally of Hebrew origin but more commonly considered an Irish name. It is a derivation of the name 'John' and means 'God is gracious'. Famous Seans include actors, Sean Connery and Sean Penn and musicians such as, Sean Paul, Sean 'P Diddy' Coombs and Sean Kingston., God is Gracious, God Is Gracious,
Pronunciation : shawn, (SH-awN), SHAWN ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sean:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Sean:
- Anglicized spelling of Seán, the Irish equivalent of John. Having always been popular in Ireland, the name Sean has since spread outwards. Name links include Sean Paul (singer) and Sean Bean and Sean Connery (actors).
- Irish Meaning: The name Sean is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Sean is: Irish God is gracious; gift from God.
- American Meaning: The name Sean is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Sean is: Irish God is gracious; gift from God.
- Surprise! Sean is yet another version of the seemingly ubiquitous John. This one comes by way of the Irish, and has been in the US top 100 since the ’60s. While it can also be spelled Shawn or Shaun or slightly varied to Shane, this version has consistently been the most popular choice. Don’t worry -- pretty much everyone knows by now that it’s not pronounced “seen.” Though Irish names are still popular, Sean has dropped since its ’80s heyday (average ranking 41) as picks like Aidan and Connor have taken over the reins.
- Anglicized form of SEÁN
Definition funny of Sean:
- Dude, that kid is such a freaking sean. Don't pull a sean, just be nice.
- 1.dammmm, whata sean
- Sean <3
- 'woah! thats guys awesome' 'he must be a sean'
- You are the luckiest woman alive to have a sean in your life. I wish I had a sean as my man. He is so sean
- 1) he seaned all night 2) that guy has a habit of Seaning when talking to any girl around 3) i love his Sean personality
- Look, there's a Sean! What a great kid! Can we suck his dick?
Expression information Sean:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Sean:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Sean:
- Sean - The Proclaimers
- Sean Flynn - The Clash
- Sean Olsen - Ko?n
- Sean Penn Blues - Lloyd Cole and the Commotions
- Bailando (English Version) [feat. Sean Paul] by Enrique Iglesias from the Album Sex And Love
- Born to Lose (feat. Sean Cross, Swizz Beatz, Jussie Smollett, and Yazz) by Empire Cast from the Album Empire: Music From 'The Devils Are Here'
- Bailando (English Version) [feat. Sean Paul] by Enrique Iglesias from the Album Sex And Love (Deluxe Edition)
- All Me [feat. Big Sean] [Explicit] by Drake from the Album Nothing Was The Same (Deluxe) [Explicit]
- As Long As You Love Me [feat. Big Sean] by Justin Bieber from the Album Believe
- Alright [feat. Big Sean] [Explicit] by Logic from the Album Under Pressure (Deluxe) [Explicit]
Books about Sean:
- First Steps - Oct 14, 2015 by Sean Michael
- The Job (Losing His Cover, Book One) by Sean Michael - Oct 6, 2015 by Sean Michael
- Box of Nails: Jack of All Trades - Sep 30, 2015 by Sean Michael
- Heritage - Oct 21, 2014 by Sean Brock and Peter Frank Edwards
- The Ottoman Endgame: War, Revolution, and the Making of the Modern Middle East, 1908 - 1923 - Oct 13, 2015 by Sean Mcmeekin
- Relentless Strike: The Secret History of Joint Special Operations Command - Sep 1, 2015 by Sean Naylor
- The Sean Wyatt Series: Books 1-3 (The Sean Wyatt Series Boxset): Four Adventure Thrillers - Feb 24, 2015 by Ernest Dempsey
- Fairytale Shifters: Beauty and the Beast - Sep 2, 2015 by Sean Michael
- For the Right Reasons: America's Favorite Bachelor on Faith, Love, Marriage, and Why Nice Guys Finish First - Feb 3, 2015 by Sean Lowe and Nancy French
- Blood Country: The Second Byron Tibor Novel - Oct 7, 2015 by Sean Black
Movies about Sean:
- Sean Saves The World Season 12013 CC
- Nip/Tuck: Season 22004 Unrated
- 007: The Sean Connery Collection2015 PG
- State of Grace / At Close Range2012 R
- Sean Connery: 007 Collection, Vol. 11962 Unrated
- Following Sean2006 NR CC
- Sean Saves the World: Season One2009
- 007: The Sean Connery Collection2015 PG
- 007: The Sean Connery Collection2015 PG
- Sean Connery 007 Collection Volume 12012 PG
Famous about Sean:
- Sean Penn - actor
- Sean Connery - actor
- Sean Kingston - musician
- Shaun White (alt. spelling) - Olympic gold medalist
- Sean “Diddy” Combs - musician and entrepreneur
Infamous about Sean:
- Sean Lynde - serial cat killer
Wiki information Sean:
- Sean Combs
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Measured person, Person, Topic, Film actor, TV Producer, Social network user, Celebrity, TV Personality, Record Producer
Sean John Combs (born November 4, 1969), currently known by his stage name Diddy, is an American record producer, rapper, actor, and men's fashion designer. He won three Grammy Awards and two MTV Video Music Awards, and his clothing line earned a...
- Big Sean
- Hip hop Artist, Topic, Award Nominee, Featured artist, Person, Musical Artist, Film actor, Social network user, Musician, Award Winner
Sean Michael Leonard Anderson, known professionally as Big Sean, is an American hip hop recording artist from Detroit, Michigan. Big Sean signed with Kanye West's GOOD Music in 2007, Def Jam Recordings in 2008 and Roc Nation in 2014. After releasing...
- Sean Connery
- Actor, Topic, Honorary Degree Recipient, Identity, Musical Artist, Person, Name source, TV Personality, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic
Sir Thomas Sean Connery is a retired Scottish actor and producer who has won an Academy Award, two BAFTA Awards and three Golden Globes. He was knighted by Elizabeth II in July 2000, and received the Kennedy Center Honors in the US. Connery is best...
- Sean Paul
- Ragga Artist, TV Actor, Featured artist, Broadcast Artist, Film actor, Lyricist, Composer, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, Social network user
Sean Paul Ryan Francis Henriques, known by his stage name Sean Paul, is a Jamaican dancehall rapper, musician, singer, producer and actor.
- Sean Penn
- Politician, Influence Node, TV Actor, TV program guest, Celebrity, Identity, Film writer, Topic, Award Winner, Film director
Sean Justin Penn is an American actor, film director and political activist. He has won two Academy Awards, for his roles in the mystery drama Mystic River and the biopic Milk. Penn began his acting career in television with a brief appearance in a...
- Sean Cassidy
- Fictional Character, Film character, Comic Book Character, TV Character
Banshee is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, commonly in association with the X-Men. Created by writer Roy Thomas and artist Werner Roth, the character first appeared in X-Men #28. An Irish mutant,...
- Sean Bean
- Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Winner, Influence Node, Person, Identity, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Film actor
Shaun Mark Bean, known professionally as Sean Bean, is an English actor. Bean first found success for his portrayal of Richard Sharpe in the ITV series Sharpe. He has since garnered further recognition for his performance as Ned Stark in the HBO epic...
- Sean Waltman
- Wrestler, Topic, TV Actor, Film producer, Film cinematographer, Person, TV Personality, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor
Sean Michael Waltman is an American professional wrestler. He wrestled for the World Wrestling Federation under the ring names 1–2–3 Kid and X-Pac intermittently between 1993 and 2002, World Championship Wrestling as Syxx, and Total Nonstop Action...
- Sean Astin
- Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Film producer, Award Winner, Identity, Film actor, Film director, TV Director, Person, Influence Node
Sean Patrick Astin is an American actor, director, voice artist, and producer best known for his film roles as Samwise Gamgee in The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Mikey Walsh in The Goonies, and the title character of Rudy. In television, he appeared as...
- Seán O'Casey
- Dramatist, Author, Film story contributor, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Award Nominee, Name source, Identity, Theater Producer, Person
Seán O'Casey was an Irish dramatist and memoirist. A committed socialist, he was the first Irish playwright of note to write about the Dublin working classes.