Meaning : Wise, educated, Wise, Educated,
Origin : African,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sekou:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Sekou:
- damn sekou is so sexy
Songs about Sekou:
- Sekou Oumarou by Songhoy Blues from the Album Music In Exile
- Petit Sekou (from 'The Syliphone Years') by Bembeya Jazz National from the Album Sterns Amazon Sampler
- Sekou Story (Explicit Album Version) [Explicit] by Nas featuring Scarlett from the Album Street's Disciple [Explicit]
- Just a Little Touch (feat. Denise Stewart & Sekou Bunch) by Craig T Cooper from the Album Purpose
- I'm Just Being Me (feat. Sekou Bunch) by Craig T. Cooper from the Album Nasty Man
- Founan sékou by Sayon Camara from the Album Saramaya
- Just Bottom (feat. Laval Belle, Sekou Bunch & J Oliver) by Laval Belle from the Album Laval Belle From This Moment On
- Lost Without You (Download Bonus MP3 Only / Not On Physical CD) (feat. Sekou Bunch) by Craig T. Cooper from the Album Nasty Man
- Ahmadou sekou by Fanta Damba from the Album Fanta Damba du Mali (Vol. 1)
- Ahmed Sekou by Sekou Bembeya Diabate from the Album Guitar Fo
Books about Sekou:
- Gods, Gays, and Guns: Essays on Religion and the future of Democracy - Jan 18, 2012 by Rev Osagyefo Uhuru Sekou
- After the Rebellion: Black Youth, Social Movement Activism, and the Post-Civil Rights Generation - Jul 11, 2014 by Sekou M. Franklin
- Dragoste Academy: Chad and Sekou - May 17, 2013 by Kayci Morgan
- Africa on the Move - Nov 15, 2010 by Ahmed Sekou Toure
- Reflections of Black Socialist: The Mixtape (People's Information Services Bureau Series ) (Volume 3) - Jul 18, 2015 by Asafo Shaka Sekou and LaQuisha D. Singleton
- Queens Notes: Facts about the Forgotten Borough of Queens, New York - Aug 26, 2010 by Andrew P. Jackson and Sekou Molefi Baako
- Sékou fait le clown -
- The Radical Political Legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr.: A Political Study Guide (The People's Information Services... - Apr 24, 2015 by Asafo Shaka Sekou
- Where I See The Sun: Contemporary Poetry in Anguilla - Apr 30, 2015 by Lasana M. Sekou and Editor
- The Challenge of Economic Development in a Neo-Colonial Society: An Analysis of Kwame Nkrumah, Julius Nyerere... - Feb 6, 2013 by Dwayne Wong (Omowale)
Movies about Sekou:
- Century Ballroom Presents Sekou Mcmiller's Body Movement & Isolations for Salsa/mambo Dancing2004
Wiki information Sekou:
- Ahmed Sékou Touré
- Person, Author, Deceased Person, Politician
Ahmed Sékou Touré was a Guinean political leader; head of the PDG, he was elected as the first President of Guinea, serving from 1958 to his death in 1984. Touré was one of the primary Guinean nationalists involved in gaining independence of the...
- Sekou Oliseh
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Football player, Measured person, Athlete
Sekou Jabateh Oliseh is a Liberian international footballer who currently plays for Qatari side Al-Gharafa, as a right winger.
- Actor, Lyricist, Featured artist, Topic, Composer, Musical Artist, Record Producer, Film music contributor, Person, Musician
Sekou A. Neblett is a musical artist, songwriter, publisher and actor.
- Sekou Cissé
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Measured person, Athlete, Football player
Sekou Cissé is an Ivorian football striker, who currently plays for Genk in the Belgian Pro League.
- Sekou Bangoura
- Measured person, Athlete, Person, Tennis Player
Sekou Bangoura Jr. is an American tennis player. Bangoura played the 2010 US Open where he received a wildcard into the doubles event. He partnered Nathan Pasha but they lost in the first round to Michael Kohlmann and Jarkko Nieminen 3–6,...
- Sekou Odinga
- Activist, Person
Nathanial Burns, known better as Sekou Odinga, is an American activist who was imprisoned for actions with the Black Liberation Army in the 1960s and 1970s. In 1965, Sekou joined the Organization of Afro-American Unity, founded by Malcolm X. After...
- Sekou Sundiata
- Singer, Musician, Author, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Person
Sekou Sundiata was an African-American poet and performer, as well as a teacher at The New School in New York City. Famous students include musicians Ani DiFranco and Mike Doughty. His plays include The Circle Unbroken is a Hard Bop, The Mystery of...
- Sékou Camara
- Measured person, Deceased Person, Athlete, Person, Football player
Abdoulaye Sékou Camara, better known as Sékou Camara, was a Malian footballer. Nicknamed "McCarthy", Camara primarily played as a striker and as a centre forward. At the time of his death, he was a striker for Pelita Bandung Raya.
- Sékou Baradji
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Football player
Sekou Baradji is a French football player. He is a midfielder and currently plays for Valenciennes FC. He also holds Senegalese citizenship.
- Sekou Keita
- Soccer, Athlete, Measured person, Football player, Person
Sekou V. Keita is a retired Liberian footballer last playing for FC Olimpia Bălţi.