Meaning : Despite the name's popularity the meaning and origin are a little unclear. The most credible is a derivation of the people of Sergius. Or possibly meaning 'Servant'., Servant,
Pronunciation : (SER-jee-oh), SER-jo (Italian), SER-khyo (Spanish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sergio:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Sergio:
- Italian Meaning: The name Sergio is an Italian baby name. In Italian the meaning of the name Sergio is: Attendant.
- Latin Meaning: The name Sergio is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Sergio is: Attendant.
- American Meaning: The name Sergio is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Sergio is: Attendant.
- Italian and Spanish form of SERGIUS
Definition funny of Sergio:
- A: Look at that Sergio! B: yeah! I wish he would talk to me, he is the BEST!
- Look at Sergio, he's such a good person. We should get to know him.
- guy:hey its sergio!! why is he so popular?? guy2: i want to smurgie him
- Man: You read the Times huh? You read the New Republic? Person: Uhh, I’ve heard of it. Man: Well I was reading that, and it’s interesting ’cause what is says is that you don’t know what the f*ck you’re talking about. Woman: I want a raise! Man: Your good, get better and stop asking for things. A: Let me ask you something, what do woman want? B: Who cares?
- like sergio
- Girl: Sergio is so quiet... Boy: That may be true, but have you seen him draw? Girl: I have and he has a lot of talent. Boy: Just wish he'd open up more...
- Dude, my balls are in so much pain because I had a Sergio when I tried to fuck her.
Expression information Sergio:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Sergio:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Sergio:
- Dear Sergio - Catch 22
- Sergio el Bailador by Bronco from the Album Sergio El Bailador
- Sergio Leone Suite: Cockeye's Song From Once Upon A Time In America by Yo-Yo Ma;Ennio Morricone from the Album Yo-Yo Ma Plays Ennio Morricone (Remastered)
- Sergio Leone Suite: Deborah's Theme From Once Upon A Time In America by Yo-Yo Ma;Ennio Morricone from the Album Yo-Yo Ma Plays Ennio Morricone (Remastered)
- Sergio el Bailador by Bronco from the Album Coleccion Original
- Plastic Dreams (Sergio Fernandez & JP Candela Remix) by Jaydee from the Album Plastic Dreams (2011 Remixes)
- Sergio Leone Suite: Ecstasy Of Gold From The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly by Yo-Yo Ma;Ennio Morricone from the Album Yo-Yo Ma Plays Ennio Morricone (Remastered)
- Será Difícil (feat. Sergio Castillo) by AJ Castillo from the Album Sin Límites
- Minha Saudade (feat. Sergio Mendes) by Cannonball Adderley, Sergio Mendes from the Album Cannonball's Bossa Nova (Bonus Track Version)
- Swing Mix de Cumbias: Sergio el Bailador / Mariachi Loco / La Suavecita / Macarena / La Bala by Arrecife Latino from the Album Merengue, Cumbia & Bachata
Books about Sergio:
- Sergio Makes a Splash - May 1, 2008 by Edel Rodriguez
- Sergio Saves the Game - May 1, 2009 by Edel Rodriguez
- Sergio: One Man's Fight to Save the World - Mar 30, 2010 by Samantha Power
- Groo: Friends and Foes Volume 1 - Sep 15, 2015 by Mark Evanier and Sergio Aragones
- Two Mice - Sep 1, 2015 by Sergio Ruzzier
- Pattern Recognition, Fourth Edition - Nov 3, 2008 by Sergios Theodoridis and Konstantinos Koutroumbas
- The Journey - Aug 18, 2015 by Sergio Pitol and George Henson
- The Toltec Secret: Dreaming Practices of the Ancient Mexicans - Nov 1, 2014 by Sergio Magaña
- MAD's Greatest Artists: Sergio Aragones: Five Decades of His Finest Works - Oct 5, 2010 by Sergio Aragones and Patrick McDonnell
- DIY Prepper's Projects: A One-Project-a-Week Guide to Help You Prepare for an Emergency (NOW WITH IMAGES) (SHTF... - Jul 6, 2015 by Sergio Rogers
Movies about Sergio:
- Edgar Allan Poe's Black Cats: Two Adaptations By Sergio Martino & Lucio Fulci2015 Unrated
- LA DICTADURA PERFECTA [NTSC/BLU-RAY. Import-Latin America] DAMIAN ALCAZAR,JOAQUIN COSIO,SERGIO MAYER.
- The Sergio Leone Anthology1967 R
- Sergio Vieira De Mello - En Route to Baghdad2004 NR
- Sergio2010 NR
- Sergio Leone Anthology Bd-cb2015 NR
- Santos, Paulo Sergio - Learning Brazilian Jiu-jitsu2011 NR
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Alliance - Standing Techniques by Paulo Sergio Santos2013 NR
- The Big Alligator River2005 NR
- As Cariocas - Mini Serie Inspirada na Obra de Sergio Porto2010 Unrated
Wiki information Sergio:
- Sérgio Mendes
- Bossa nova Artist, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Record Producer, Composer, Identity, TV Actor, Social network user, Person
Sérgio Santos Mendes is a Brazilian musician. He has over 55 releases, and plays bossa nova heavily crossed with jazz and funk. He was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Original Song in 2012 as co-writer of the song "Real In Rio" from the...
- Sergio Agüero
- Professional Association Football Player, Celebrity, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Person, Football player, Athlete, Identity
Sergio Leonel Agüero Del Castillo, nicknamed "Kun Agüero", is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a striker for English club Manchester City and the Argentina national team. On 5 July 2003, he became the youngest player to debut in the...
- Sergio Osmeña
- Politician, Author, Deceased Person, Person, Family member, Organization founder
Sergio Osmeña, PLH, better known as Sergio Osmeña, Sr. was a Filipino politician who served as the fourth President of the Philippines from 1944 to 1946. He was Vice President under Manuel L. Quezon, and succeeded as President upon Quezon's sudden...
- Sergio Ramos
- Soccer, Football player, Identity, Film actor, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Topic
Sergio Ramos García is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Real Madrid and the Spain national football team. He serves as captain for Real Madrid. A central defender, he can also play as a right back, a position he primarily fulfilled...
- Sergio Pérez
- Racecar driver, Person
Sergio Pérez Mendoza also known as "Checo" Pérez, is a Mexican racing driver, currently driving for Force India. Pérez was a member of the Ferrari Driver Academy until 2012. He also took his first Formula One podium at the 2012 Malaysian Grand Prix...
- Sergio Leone
- Film director, Identity, Film producer, Award Nominee, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Fictional Character Creator, Dedicatee, Film story contributor, Film actor
Sergio Leone was an Italian film director, producer and screenwriter most associated with the "Spaghetti Western" genre. Leone's film-making style includes juxtaposing extreme close-up shots with lengthy long shots. His movies include the sword and...
- Sergio Mattarella
- Politician, Person
Sergio Mattarella OMRI, OMI, OML, OSI is an Italian politician, lawyer and judge who has been President of Italy since 2015. He was a member of Parliament from 1983 to 2008, serving as Minister of Education from 1989 to 1990 and as Minister of...
- Sergio Busquets
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Sergio Busquets Burgos is a Spanish professional footballer who plays as a defensive midfielder for FC Barcelona and the Spain national team. He was a relatively obscure player when he arrived in Barcelona's first team in July 2008, but eventually...
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Football team manager, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Sergio González Soriano, simply known as Sergio, is a Spanish retired footballer, and the current coach of RCD Espanyol. A hard-working central midfielder he was adept at both defence and playmaking, and spent nearly one decade as a professional at...
- Sergio Martínez
- Professional Boxer, Boxer, Person or entity appearing in film, Martial Artist, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Award Nominee
Sergio Gabriel "Maravilla" Martínez is an Argentine retired professional boxer. He is a former lineal, WBO, WBC and The Ring magazine middleweight champion, with his 50-month reign as lineal champion ranked as one of the longest in middleweight...