Meaning : King, Of Persian origin, meaning 'King' or 'Emperor'.,
Origin : Persian,
Pronunciation : SHAH, (SHAA),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Shah:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Shah:
- Shah is a baby boy's name common in Iran. It is the title of the ruler of certain Asian countries, especially Persia (modern day Iran) and derives from the Persian word meaning 'king'.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Shah is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Shah is: Shah. King.
Definition funny of Shah:
- They overthrew the shah.
- The CIA installed Pahlavi as the Shah of Iran after ousting the Socialist democratic government of Mossadeq.
- Jordan was the Shah of the land.
- 'Are you gonna to hang out at the mall tonite?' 'Shah!'
- He's the shah...wow that's sad...good luck on the assignment with Billy as the shah.
- -Did you catch that episode of SpongeBob last night?! -SHAH! It was amazing! -Shah..
- Person 1: "Yo! What's that smell?!" Person 2: "Ugh, it's Shah again."
Expression information Shah:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Shah:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Shah:
- The Shah Sleeps In Lee Harvey's Grave by Butthole Surfers from the Album Brown Reason To Live / Live Pcppep
- Ki Banu Duniya Da (Coke Studio @ MTV Season 4: Episode 5) [feat. Jatinder Shah] by Gurdas Maan, Diljit Dosanjh from the Album Ki Banu Duniya Da (Coke Studio @ MTV Season 4: Episode 5) [feat. Jatinder Shah]
- Jai Ho [feat. Tanvi Shah] by A.R. Rahman from the Album Slumdog Millionaire - Music From The Motion Picture
- Shah Dub by Mechanik Project from the Album Essential Dubstep 2015
- Crawling (DJ Shah Rework) by Sunlounger Feat. Zara from the Album Crawling
- Shah Sanam by Niyaz from the Album Sumud
- Shah Ka Rutba by Ajay-Atul;Sukhwinder Singh;Anand Raaj Anand;Krishna Beura from the Album Agneepath (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Light The Fire (DJ Shah's Ambient Soul Mix) by Sunsea from the Album The Ultimate Chillout Collection
- X Marks the Spot (feat. Nadine Shah) by Ghostpoet from the Album X Marks the Spot
- I Ran (So Far Away) (Shah Of The Dance Remix) by Flock Of Seagulls from the Album I Ran: The Best Of
Books about Shah:
- The Shah - May 22, 2012 by Abbas Milani
- All the Shah's Men: An American Coup and the Roots of Middle East Terror - Jan 1, 2008 by Stephen Kinzer
- Shah of Shahs - Feb 4, 1992 by Ryszard Kapuscinski
- All the Shah's Men: An American Coup and the Roots of Middle East Terror - Jul 18, 2003 by Stephen Kinzer
- Nigāhī bih Shāh - 2015 by abbas milani
- Shah's Last Ride - Oct 15, 1988 by William Shawcross
- An Enduring Love: My Life with the Shah: A Memoir - Mar 10, 2004 by Empress Farah Pahlavi
- Simplify: 26 Simple Habits of Highly Successful People (The power of habit and secrets of success collection Book 1) - Feb 27, 2015 by Dr. Shah Faisal Ahmad
- Inbound Marketing, Revised and Updated: Attract, Engage, and Delight Customers Online - Sep 2, 2014 by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah
- Three is a Magic Number: 16 Book Hot Erotic Threesome Menage Romance Bundle (Excite Spice Boxed Sets) - Sep 17, 2015 by Selena Kitt and Jamie Klaire
Movies about Shah:
- Shahs of Sunset, Season 42015 CC
- Shahs of Sunset Season 32013 CC
- Shahs of Sunset Season 22013 CC
- Shahs of Sunset Season 12012 CC
- Interviews with Shah of Iran and Ayatollah Khomeini1977 CC
- Nature Wonders WHO TEE - OW SHAH - Tiger Leap Gorge China2009 NR CC
- The Taj Mahal & Shah Jahan2007 NR CC
- Dil Dhadakne Do Hindi DVD Stg:Ranveer Singh, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma, Anil Kapoor, Shefali Shah, Farhan...2015
- Jai Ho Hindi DVD2014 PG
- Always - The King Khan (Shah Rukh Khan Songs DVD)2013 by Shahrukh Khan
Wiki information Shah:
- Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
- Noble person, Family member, Chivalric Order Member, Award Winner, Topic, Person, TV program guest, Author, Organization founder, Identity
Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi was the king of Iran from 16 September 1941 until his overthrow by the Islamic Revolution on 11 February 1979. He took the title Shāhanshāh on 26 October 1967. He was the second and last monarch of the House of Pahlavi of...
- Noble rank
Shah is a title given to the emperors/kings and lords of Iran a.k.a. Persia. It was also adopted by the kings of Shirvan namely the Shirvanshahs, the rulers and offspring of the Ottoman Empire, as well as in Afghanistan, and Pakistan. In Iran the...
- Rezā Shāh
- Noble person, Politician, Organization founder, Building Occupant, Deceased Person, Family member, Monarch, Person
Reza Shah Pahlavi, was the Shah of Iran from 15 December 1925 until he was forced to abdicate by the Anglo-Soviet invasion of Iran on 16 September 1941. Four years after a British-assisted coup, in 1925 Rezā Shāh deposed Ahmad Shah Qajar, the last...
- Shah Jahan
- Deceased Person, Art owner, Monarch, Person, Literature Subject, Film subject, Architectural structure owner, Noble person, Name source
Shahabuddin Muhammad Shah Jahan was the fifth Mughal Emperor of India from 1628 to 1658. Born Prince Khurram, he was the son of Emperor Jahangir and his Hindu Rajput wife, Taj Bibi Bilqis Makani. He was chosen as successor to the throne after the...
- Naser al-Din Shah Qajar
- Deceased Person, Noble person, Chivalric Order Member, Person, Monarch
Naser al-Din Shah Qajar was the King of Persia from 5 September 1848 to 1 May 1896 when he was assassinated. He was the son of Mohammad Shah Qajar and Malek Jahān Khānom and the third longest reigning monarch in Iranian history after Shapur II of the...
- Nader Shah
- Deceased Person, Noble person, Monarch, Person
Nāder Shāh Afshār or Nadir Shah ruled as Shah of Persia and was one of the most powerful rulers in Iranian history. Because of his military genius as evidenced in numerous martial encounters throughout the Naderian Wars, such as the battles of Herat,...
- Poetry Book, Written Work, Published Work, Translated Work, Book, Poem
The Shahnameh, also transliterated as Shahnama, is a long epic poem written by the Persian poet Ferdowsi between c. 977 and 1010 CE and is the national epic of Greater Iran. Consisting of some 60,000 verses, the Shahnameh is the world's longest epic...
- Abbas I of Persia
- Military Person, Name source, Deceased Person, Military Commander, Person, Noble person, Monarch, Family member
Shāh Abbās the Great was the 5th Safavid king of Iran, and is generally considered the greatest ruler of the Safavid dynasty. He was the third son of Shah Mohammad Khodabanda. Although Abbas would preside over the apex of the Iranian Safavid Empire's...
- Iranian Revolution
- Film subject, Event, Literature Subject
The Iranian Revolution refers to events involving the overthrow of the Pahlavi dynasty under Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi, who was supported by the United States and its eventual replacement with an Islamic republic under the Grand Ayatollah Ruhollah...
- Ismail I
- Author, Person, Family member, Monarch, Deceased Person, Noble person
Ismail I, known in Persian as Shāh Ismāʿil, was Shah of Iran and the founder of the Safavid dynasty which survived until 1736. Isma'il started his campaign in Iranian Azerbaijan in 1500 as the leader of the Safaviyya, a Twelver Shia militant...