Meaning : Fair Haired, Fair haired,
Pronunciation : SHUR-lahk (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sherlock:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Sherlock:
- English Meaning: The name Sherlock is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Sherlock is: Blond.
- Used by Scottish author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle for his character Sherlock Holmes, who was a detective in Doyle's mystery stories beginning in 1887. The character's name was from an English surname meaning "shear lock", originally referring to a person with closely cut hair.
Definition funny of Sherlock:
- "I'm going to watch Sherlock tonight on the T.V. I've been waiting ages for this new series!"
- Harold finally found out what everyone else already knows....that Michelle, the chick who looks and dresses like a guy, is a raving lesbian. When he told me, I said "No shit, Sherlock?"
- Person1: Do you know any good tv shows? I'm thinking of watching a new series.. P2: Have you herd of Sherlock? (mwhahaha) P1:No. Is it good? P2: It's amazing P1: I guess I'll watch it then, thanks. *Person 2 is laughing because, Person 1 has no idea what they are getting themselfs into
- Mom: What are you up to? Me: Just gonna watch some Sherlock! Mom: *Throws laptop on the floor* NO!
- person 1: What are you doing later person 2: watching sherlock BBC.
- That's brilliant Sherlock. I never would have guessed.
- I bought a nice glass sherlock down at the head shop.
Expression information Sherlock:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Sherlock:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Sherlock:
- Sherlock Ringtone by The Theme Tune Kids from the Album Sherlock Ringtone
- Sherlock (BBC Theme) by L'Orchestra Numerique from the Album Great British TV Themes
- Young Sherlock Holmes - Waxing Elizabeth by Crouch End Festival Chorus & The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra from the Album Apocalypse - Cinema Choral Classics Iii
- Young Sherlock Holmes Main Theme (From "Young Sherlock Holmes") by The Hollywood Strings from the Album It's Halloween
- The Riddle Solved (From Young Sherlock Holmes) by Bruce Broughton from the Album Sherlock Holmes (Classic Themes From 221B Baker Street)
- Sherlock Main Theme by L'orchestra Cinematique from the Album The Usual Suspects - The Murder Mystery TV Theme Collection
- Theme From Sherlock Holmes by Movie Sounds Unlimited from the Album Greatest Movie Themes: 2000's
- Batman vs Sherlock Holmes by Epic Rap Battles of History from the Album Batman vs Sherlock Holmes
- The Game Is On (From "Sherlock - BBC Series") by The Original Movies Orchestra from the Album Sherlock (Themes from TV Series) - Single
- Sherlock Holmes - The Final Problem by Sir John Gielgud, Sir Ralph Richardson, Orson Welles from the Album Sherlock Holmes - Doctor Watson Meets Sherlock Holmes & The Final Problem
Books about Sherlock:
- The Sherlock Files: The Official Companion to the Hit Television Series - Jul 16, 2013 by Guy Adams
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes (The Heirloom Collection) - Nov 13, 2012 by Arthur Conan Doyle and Jacqui Oakley
- Investigating Sherlock: An Unofficial Guide - Sep 15, 2015 by Nikki Stafford
- Sherlock: Chronicles - Nov 6, 2014 by Steve Tribe
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes (Knickerbocker Classics) - Sep 19, 2013 by Arthur Conan Doyle
- British Mystery Megapack Volume 5 - The Sherlock Holmes Collection: 4 Novels and 43 Short Stories + Extras (Illustrated... - Oct 12, 2014 by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Strawberries and Cream: The Sherlock Holmes Casebook #1 - Sep 9, 2015 by Simone Scarlet
- The Adventure of the Coiffered Bitches: A New Sherlock Holmes Mystery (New Sherlock Holmes Mysteries Book 15) - Sep 6, 2015 by Craig Stephen Copland
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes (2 Volumes) - Oct 1, 1986 by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes (The Heirloom Collection) - Sep 2, 2014 by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Simon Vance
Movies about Sherlock:
- Sherlock Holmes and the Shadow Watchers2014 NR CC
- Sherlock Holmes & The Woman In Green1945 PG CC
- Sherlock Holmes - Double Feature2011 NR CC
- Sherlock Holmes (2010)2009 PG-13 CC
- Sherlock, Season 32014 CC
- Sherlock Season 12010 CC
- Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows2011 PG-13 CC
- Sherlock Season 22012 CC
- Sherlock Holmes TV, vol 62012 NR CC
- A Study in Scarlet (Sherlock Holmes) (1933)2007 NR CC
Wiki information Sherlock:
- Sherlock Holmes
- Fictional Character, TV Character, Theater Character, Influence Node, Name source, Film character, Literature Subject, Book Character, Video Game Character, TV subject
Sherlock Holmes is a fictional character created by Scottish author and physician Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. A London-based "consulting detective" whose abilities border on the fantastic, Holmes is known for his astute logical reasoning, his ability to...
- Adventure TV Program, Award-Winning Work, Netflix Title, TV Program, Award-Nominated Work, Topic
Sherlock is a British crime drama television series and a contemporary adaptation of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes detective stories. Created by Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss, it stars Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes and Martin...
- Sherlock Holmes
- TV Detective Program, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title, Identity, TV Program
Sherlock Holmes is the name given to the TV series of Sherlock Holmes adaptations produced by British television company Granada Television between 1984 and 1994, with the first two series bearing the title The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes on screen...
- Sherlock Holmes
- Literary Series, Adapted Work
Traditionally, the canon of Sherlock Holmes consists of the 56 short stories and four novels written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. In this context, the term "canon" is an attempt to distinguish between Doyle's original works and subsequent works by...
- Sherlock Holmes
- Crime Fiction Film, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title, Award-Winning Work, Topic, Film
Sherlock Holmes is a 2009 action mystery film based on the character of the same name created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. The film was directed by Guy Ritchie and produced by Joel Silver, Lionel Wigram, Susan Downey and Dan Lin. The screenplay by...
- Sherlock Holmes
- Film series
A series of fourteen films based on Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes stories were released between 1939 and 1946; the British actors Basil Rathbone and Nigel Bruce played Holmes and Dr. John Watson, respectively. The first two films in the...
- Web search engine Software, Software
Sherlock, named after Sherlock Holmes, is a file and web search tool created by Apple Inc. for the Mac OS, introduced with Mac OS 8.5 as an extension of the Mac OS Finder's file searching capabilities. Like its predecessor, it can search for local...
- Dance Album, Musical Album
"Sherlock" is the fourth EP of South Korean boy group Shinee. The physical CD was released on March 21, 2012 in South Korea, but the album was made available online worldwide on March 19, 2012. According to statistics released by Gaon, Shinee’s...
- Sherlock, Jr.
- Silent Film, Ranked item, Netflix Title, Film, Topic
Sherlock Jr. is an American silent comedy film directed by and starring Buster Keaton and written by Clyde Bruckman, Jean Havez and Joseph A. Mitchell. It features Kathryn McGuire, Joe Keaton and Ward Crane. In 1991, Sherlock Jr. was selected for...
- Young Sherlock Holmes
- Thriller Film, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title, Topic, Film, Ranked item
Young Sherlock Holmes is a 1985 American mystery adventure film directed by Barry Levinson and written by Chris Columbus, based on the characters created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. The movie depicts a young Sherlock Holmes and John Watson meeting and...