Meaning : Healer, Origins are a little uncertain, but it is most likely from Hebrew, meaning 'Healer'.,
Origin : Hebrew,
Pronunciation : (SHE-fa), SHE fa,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Shifa:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Shifa:
- It is uncertain whether the name Shifa is ultimately Arabic or Hebrew in origin as it is used by both Muslim and Jewish parents, mainly in the Middle East. The meaning of the name is thought to be ‘Healer’ although this is uncertain.
Definition funny of Shifa:
- Shifa is beautiful.
- Shifa is walking.
Songs about Shifa:
- Al Shifa by Pfeuti from the Album Last Terminus
- Al-Shifa by Ramallah from the Album But a Whimper
- Lamsit Shifa - Tala'a El Badr by Ahmad Kaabour from the Album Ramadaniyyat Ahmad Kaabour
- Shifa da Khajana by Michael Koti from the Album Shifa da Khajana
Books about Shifa:
- Ash Shifa (Muhammad: Messenger of Allah) Qadi Iyad - Jun 2, 2010 by Qadi 'Iyad
- Healing and Shifa from Quran and Sunnah: Spiritual Cures for Physical and Spiritual Conditions based on Islamic... - Jun 7, 2013 by IqraSense
- Muhammad, Messenger of Allah: Ash-Shifa of Qadi 'Iyad - Jul 14, 2014 by Qadi Iyad and Aisha Bewley
- Li Fengjin : How the New Marriage Law Helped Chinese Women Stand Up - 2005 by Dong Jianzhi and Susan Glosser
- Ash-Shifa of Qadi Iyad - 2006 by Aisha Bewley
- Ghulam 'Ali Azad Bilgrami. Shifa al-'alil: Facsimile of MS Dawawin 1113 in the Government of Andhra Pradesh Oriental... - Dec 31, 2007 by Shawkat Toorawa
- The Propositional Logic of Avicenna: A Translation from al-Shifa: al-Qiyas with Introduction, Commentary and Glossary... - Dec 9, 2011 by Avicenna
- Muhammad, Messenger of Allah: Ash-shifa of Qadi'iyad - 1992 by Qadi Iyad
- ASH-SHIFA Healing through defining the rights of prophets Muhammad - 2006 by Al-qadi Iyad al-Yahsubi and jehan Abdel RAouf Hiba
- Uganda@50 - Oct 9, 2012 by Badru Mulumba and Michael Mubangizi
Movies about Shifa:
- Ash-Shifa of Imam Qadi Ayyad2010 PG
Wiki information Shifa:
- Al-Shifa Hospital
- Location, Hospital, Building, Structure
Al-Shifa Hospital, properly known as Dar Al-Shifa Hospital is the largest medical complex and central hospital in the Gaza Strip, located in the neighbourhood of North Rimal in Gaza City in the Gaza Governorate. The current director of the hospital...
- Shifa College of Medicine
- Educational Institution Campus, Location, Employer, Organization, College/University, Educational Institution
Shifa College of Medicine is a medical school located in Islamabad, Pakistan 33°25′N 73°02′E / 33.41°N 73.04°E. Shifa was affiliated with Bahria University, but was granted a University Charter by the President of Pakistan. It is now affiliated...
- PNS Shifa
- Location, Project focus, Structure, Hospital, Building
The Pakistan Navy Ship Shifa or PNS Shifa is a technologically advanced Naval medical treatment facility/hospital. Located on Defence Housing Scoiety in Karachi, Sindh Province, the hospital a major and integral role in the History of Karachi. The...
- Cheng Shifa
- Artist, Deceased Person, Visual Artist, Person
Cheng Shifa was a Chinese calligrapher, painter, and cartoonist. Cheng was born in a small Chinese village outside the city of Shanghai in 1921, in modern Fengjing township. He originally studied medicine before deciding to focus on art. He graduated...
- Dar al-Shifa
Dar Al Shifaa, literally "house of health" or "house of cure", is the term used in the historical context of Islamic architecture to designate a building constructed for medical purposes, equivalent of a hospital or a clinic of our day. Synonymous...
- Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory
The Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory in Khartoum North, Sudan, was constructed between 1992 and 1996 with components imported from the United States, Sweden, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, India, and Thailand. It was officially opened on July 12,...
- Written Work
Kitab Ash-shifa bi Ta'rif Huquq al-Mustafa, of Qadi 'Iyad is perhaps the most frequently used and commented upon handbook in which Muhammad's life, his qualities and his miracles are described in every detail. Generally known by its short title,...
- Shifa International Hospital
- Location, Hospital
- Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Shifang is a county-level city in Sichuan, China under the municipal administration of Deyang. It is located about 50 km from Chengdu. It has an area of 863 km² and a population of 430,000 in 2004. The city had had a history of 2,209 years when it...
- Actor, Person, Film actor
Shifa is an actress.