If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Shinkansen:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Shinkansen:
- I felt like I was flying when I rode the shinkansen, watching the small towns fly by at 260mph.
- Funky Westerner: Omg/ LMAO, yesterday i rode the shinkansen to Tokyo, then i went to the Tokyo Disney Resort!!!! Super Japanese man: OH Sugoi, choto takai desu ne!!! Tokyo Disuni resoto ga tanoshikata deshita ka? Westerner: wow, i too can speak the language of the ninja: DOMO ARIGATO MR ROBATO!!!! TSUKI NO EKI WA TOKYO, TOKYO EKI DESU!!!!!
Songs about Shinkansen:
- Shinkansen by Miwon from the Album A To B
- Shinkansen by Lemongrass from the Album Mémoires
- Shinkansen by Tom Middleton from the Album Lifetracks
- Shinkansen by Tom Middleton from the Album Excursions EP
- Shinkansen by David Arkenstone from the Album Ambient World
- Shinkansen by Preston Reed from the Album Handwritten Notes
- Shinkansen by The West India Company from the Album Globe Trekker: Original Journeys
- Shinkansen by Daedelus from the Album Of Snowdonia
- (12.21.12) On the Shinkansen Leaving Kyoto by Celer from the Album Sky Limits
- The Bullet (Shinkansen) by Chris Byars from the Album The Music Of Duke Jordan
Books about Shinkansen:
- Shinkansen! Inside the Japanese Bullet Train Network - Apr 1, 2014 by Jun Umehara and Manabu Kekke
- Riding the Train in Japan (Erik's Guide to Japan Book 1) - Mar 25, 2011 by Erik Curre
- My Big Train Book (My Big Board Books) - Jun 30, 2015 by Roger Priddy
- Shinkansen: From Bullet Train to Symbol of Modern Japan (Routledge Contemporary Japan) - Mar 18, 2006 by Christopher Hood
- High Speed in Japan: Shinkansen - The World's Busiest High-speed Railway - Nov 30, 2000 by P. W. B. Semmens
- Shinkansen. - Mar 1, 2012 by Minoru Ogano
- Lonely Planet Japan (Travel Guide) - Oct 1, 2015 by Lonely Planet and Chris Rowthorn
- Shinkansen express full (BC Children's book Picture-super) (2012) ISBN: 4063585557 [Japanese Import] -
- Lonely Planet Kyoto (Travel Guide) - Sep 1, 2015 by Lonely Planet and Chris Rowthorn
- We Are Tomodachi Autumn 2015 - Sep 10, 2015 by The Government of JAPAN
Movies about Shinkansen:
- Kill Chiba Collection2004 R
- Bullet Train1975 Unrated
- Our Railroads Vol.4 - All of Shinkansen 700 Series General Inspection2006
- Sanyo Shinkansen 30 Anniversary JR 0 Sereis HIKARI Revival Run Part 12005
- Railroad - Vicom Tetsudo Sharyo Bd Series Hokuriku Shinkansen Kanazawa E Nagano-Kanazawa Encho Kaigyo To Zairai... Unrated
- Railroad - Vicom Tetsudo Sharyo Series Hokuriku Shinkansen Kanazawa E Nagano-Kanazawa Encho Kaigyo To Zairai Sen... Unrated
- 0 Series Shinkansen 1964-2008 Premium Edition2008
- Sanyo Shinkansen JR 700 from Hakata for Hiroshima2000
- Railroad - The Last Run 300 Kei Shinkansen [Japan DVD] VKL-25 Unrated
- SHINKANSEN 300 KEI KODAMA
Wiki information Shinkansen:
- Mass Transportation System, Film subject, Mass Transportation System Operator, Organization, Transport operator
The Shinkansen is a network of high-speed railway lines in Japan operated by four Japan Railways Group companies. Starting with the Tōkaidō Shinkansen in 1964, the network has expanded to currently consist of 2,615.7 km of lines with maximum speeds...
- Tōkaidō Shinkansen
- Passenger Railway, Railway, Location, Transit Line
The Tōkaidō Shinkansen is a Japanese high-speed Shinkansen line, opened in 1964 between Tokyo and Shin-Ōsaka. Since 1987 it has been operated by the Central Japan Railway Company, prior to that by Japanese National Railways. It is the most heavily...
- Sanyō Shinkansen
- Location, Transit Line
The Sanyō Shinkansen is a line of the Japanese Shinkansen high-speed rail network, connecting Shin-Ōsaka in Osaka with Hakata Station in Fukuoka, the two largest cities in western Japan. Operated by the West Japan Railway Company, it is a westward...
- Kyushu Shinkansen
- Train Transit Line, Transit Line, Location
The Kyushu Shinkansen is a Japanese high-speed railway line between the Japanese cities of Fukuoka and Kagoshima in Kyushu, running parallel to the existing Kagoshima Main Line and operated by the Kyushu Railway Company. The southern 127 km was...
- Hokuriku Shinkansen
The Hokuriku Shinkansen is a high-speed shinkansen railway line jointly operated by East Japan Railway Company and West Japan Railway Company, connecting Tokyo with Kanazawa in the Hokuriku region of Japan. The first section, between Takasaki and...
- Tōhoku Shinkansen
- Location, Railway
The Tohoku Shinkansen is a Japanese high-speed Shinkansen rail line, connecting Tokyo with Aomori in Aomori Prefecture in a route length of 674 km, making it Japan's longest Shinkansen line. It runs through the more sparsely populated Tōhoku region...
- Jōetsu Shinkansen
- Passenger Railway, Railway, Location
The Jōetsu Shinkansen is a high-speed shinkansen railway line connecting Tokyo and Niigata, Japan, via the Tōhoku Shinkansen, operated by the East Japan Railway Company.
- Chūō Shinkansen
- Train Transit Line, Transit Line
The Chuo Shinkansen is a planned Japanese maglev line designed to ultimately connect Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka. Its initial planned route is between Shinagawa Station in Tokyo and Nagoya Station in Nagoya, with stations in Sagamihara, Kanagawa, Kofu,...
- Hokkaido Shinkansen
- Train Transit Line, Transit Line
The Hokkaido Shinkansen is a Japanese high-speed shinkansen rail line constructed between Aomori Prefecture in Honshu and Hokkaido through the undersea Seikan Tunnel. Construction started in May 2005, and the initial Shin-Aomori to...
- N700 Series Shinkansen
The N700 series is a Japanese Shinkansen high-speed train with tilting capability developed jointly by JR Central and JR West for use on the Tokaido and Sanyo Shinkansen lines since 2007, and also operated by JR Kyushu on the Kyushu Shinkansen...