If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Shuk:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Shuk:
- Person A and Person B are walking down a dark alleyway in Scartown, when Person A steps into some fresh dog shit. Person A: SHUK! Person B: Hahaha! What a Shuk.
- i wish i was as cool as shuks
Songs about Shuk:
- At the Shuk by Peter & Ellen Allard from the Album Shalom Israel
- Bolo Shuk Ki by Ariful Islam Mithu from the Album Ganneri Jalsai
- Carmel Market: Prokofiev Wanders in the "Shuk" by Shaunie Shammass from the Album Classical Music Meets Middle-Eastern Motifs
- Directions (Shuks Remix) by Panicnoise from the Album Directions [Explicit]
- Ek Chilte Shuk (Duet) by Shopnil Sohel Aurin from the Album Ek Chilte Sukh
- Fresh (Dani Shuk Remix) by S-Tone AM from the Album Boorama Sampler, Vol. 4 [Explicit]
- Fresh (Dani Shuk Remix) by S-Tone AM from the Album Fresh
- Ha'Shuk Ha'Shachor by Israel Itzhaki from the Album Israel 50's Nostalgic Songs, Vol. 2
- In My Mind (Shuks Radio Mix) by Manyus & Dario Guida from the Album In My Mind
- Jiboner Sobtuku Shuk by S.I. Tutul from the Album Ei Raate Dure Theko Na
Books about Shuk:
- The Reinsman: The Nick Shuk Story - Sep 18, 2001 by John M. Toothman
- Japanese and Hong Kong Film Industries: Understanding the Origins of East Asian Film Networks (Routledge Studies... - Jun 22, 2011 by Yau Shuk-ting Kinnia
- East Asian Cinema and Cultural Heritage: From China, Hong Kong, Taiwan to Japan and South Korea - Sep 15, 2011 by Kinnia Yau Shuk-ting
- Negotiating Religion in Modern China: State and Common People in Guangzhou, 1900-1937 - Feb 6, 2011 by Shuk-wah Poon
- A Seventh Child and the Law - Jul 7, 1998 by Patrick Yu Shuk-siu
- Tales from No.9 Ice House Street - Mar 26, 2014 by Patrick Yu Shuk-siu 余叔韶
- Shuk Gek: Khoer - Jan 1, 1957 by Arkadii Gaidar
- Mi h?t ew mi hoviwin shuk?? (Armenian Edition) - Jan 1, 1909 by Vahan. Zhamkoch?ean
- Natural Disaster and Reconstruction in Asian Economies: A Global Synthesis of Shared Experiences - Dec 5, 2013 by Kinnia Yau Shuk-ting
- Move a mountain - Jun 22, 2013 by Shuk Ying So
Movies about Shuk:
- Doble Mortal (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2002) Jet Li; Charlie Young; Valerie Chow; Yau Shuk
Wiki information Shuk:
- Juan Pablo Shuk
- Actor, TV Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Juan Pablo Shuk is a Colombian actor who mnainly works in Colombia and Spain. He is married to Spanish actress Ana de la Lastra. He graduated in 1984 form Colegio San Carlos in Bogotá, Colombia.
- Nick Shuk
- Jockey, Deceased Person, Person
Nicholas "Nick" Shuk was an American jockey in thoroughbred horse racing. He began his career in 1948 as a contract rider for Art Rooney, owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers football team. In the 1950s, Shuk won the Maryland jockey title seven times and...
- Chingmy Yau
- Actor, Award Nominee, Person, Film actor
Chingmy Yau Suk-zing is a retired Hong Kong actress. She entered the Hong Kong film industry after competing in the 1987 Miss Hong Kong Beauty Pageant. She was one of the leading actresses in the late 1980s and early 1990s, next to Maggie Cheung,...
- Deceased Person, Person, Deity
Shukra, the Sanskrit for "clear, pure" or "brightness, clearness", is the name of the son of Bhrigu, and preceptor of the Daityas, and the guru of the Asuras, identified with the planet Venus, one of the Navagrahas. He presides over Shukravar...
- Saurabh Shukla
- Actor, Award Nominee, Film actor, Film director, Person, Film story contributor, Film writer, Award Winner, Influence Node, Musical Artist
Saurabh Shukla is an Indian film, theatre and television actor, director and screenwriter. He is best known for his work in films like Satya, Barfi!, Jolly LLB, Kick, and PK. In 2014, he won the National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor for his...
Shuka was the son of the sage Vyasa and the main narrator of the Bhagavata Purana. Most of the Bhagavata Purana consists of Shuka reciting the story to the dying king Parikshit. Shuka is depicted as a sannyasin, renouncing the world in pursuit of...
- Roman Shukhevych
- Military Person, Politician, Person, Deceased Person
Roman-Taras Yosypovych Shukhevych was a Ukrainian politician, military leader and general of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army.
Shukuba were post stations during the Edo period in Japan, generally located on one of the Edo Five Routes or one of its sub-routes. They were also called shukueki. These post stations were places where travelers could rest on their journey around...
- , Musician, Record Producer, Person, Composer, Musical Artist
- Shuki Levy
- Film producer, TV Program Creator, Composer, Topic, Musician, Film writer, Film music contributor, Film director, Person, Fictional Character Creator
Shuki Levy is an Israeli-born American music composer, television writer, director, and executive producer. Levy's best known work is soundtrack compositions for children's television programs of the 1980s, such as Inspector Gadget, The Mysterious...