Meaning : Listening, To Be Heard, To be heard, A Hebrew name that has the meaning 'he who hears' or 'God has heard'.,
Pronunciation : (SAYMahN), SI mon, SIE-mən (English), see-MAWN (French), ZEE-mawn (German), SEE-mawn (Dutch) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Simon:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Simon:
- Simon is the English form of Hebrew name 'Simeon'. It means 'hearkening' (listening). The name appeared many times in the bible, borne by people including a leper and a sorcerer.
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Simon is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Simon is: King Henry IV, Part 2' Simon Shadow, a country soldier.
- American Meaning: The name Simon is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Simon is: King Henry IV, Part 2' Simon Shadow, a country soldier.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Simon is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Simon is: That hears, that obeys.
- English Meaning: The name Simon is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Simon is: Variant of a Hebrew name meaning 'hear; listen.' In the bible Simon was the name of two apostles including Simon Peter.
- Greek Meaning: The name Simon is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Simon is: Snub-nosed. Can also be a variant of a Hebrew name meaning 'hear; listen.' In the bible Simon was the name of two apostles including Simon Peter.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Simon is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Simon is: Obedient; listening; little hyena.
- From Σιμων (Simon), the New Testament Greek form of the Hebrew name שִׁמְעוֹן (Shim'on) which meant "he has heard". This was the name of several biblical characters, including the man who carried the cross for Jesus. However, the most important person of this name in the New Testament was the apostle Simon, also known as Peter (a name given to him by Jesus). Because of him, this name has been common in the Christian world. In England it was popular during the Middle Ages, though it became rarer after the Protestant Reformation.
Definition funny of Simon:
- Holy Shit, that is one Simon cock. Damn, why are you so damn Simon, id smack. Why don't I take you back to my place and I can give you the Simon.
- Guy1- Ey guey you think that hyna over there is fine? Guy2- ay Simon homez she is fine.
- "Dude you're the life of the party, you're such a Simon" "Mate did you see that guy, he is a REAL Simon" :D
- "Golly Gosh, That Lad Over There Is A Bit Simon If I Do Say So Myself" "I Think That Fellows Name May Be Simon, Seeing As He Is Rather Bloody Amazing/Perfection/Awesome/One Hot Piece Of Ass."
- "have u met simon yet?" "nope" "well, you should. your life will be more complete."
- "Me dogg bigg Simon iz da Boss"
- Person 1: Whats the best thing to ever happen to you Person 2: I met a Simon
Expression information Simon:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Simon:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Simon:
- Saint Simon - The Shins
- Simon - Lifehouse
- Simon Says - 1910 Fruitgum Company
- Simon Smith and His Amazing Dancing Bear - Randy Newman, Alan Price
- Simon Speaks - The Shangri-Las
- The Boxer feat. Mumford & Sons and Paul Simon by Jerry Douglas from the Album Traveler
- Take Over Control (Feat. Eva Simons) [Radio Edit] by Afrojack from the Album Take Over Control
- Simon Says [Explicit] by Pharoahe Monch from the Album Classic Hip-Hop [Explicit]
- Take Over Control (Feat. Eva Simons) by Afrojack from the Album Take Over Control
- No Soy Simon by Fiesta '85 from the Album Y Sigue Sonando
Books about Simon:
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action - Dec 27, 2011 by Simon Sinek
- Simon - Apr 18, 2015 by Michael Mullin and Christy Futernick
- Simon and the Bear: A Hanukkah Tale - Sep 2, 2014 by Eric A. Kimmel and Matthew Trueman
- Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids - Aug 1, 2010 by Rob Elliott
- Simon's Hook; A Story About Teases and Put-downs - Oct 1, 1999 by Karen Gedig Burnett and Laurie Barrows
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda - Apr 7, 2015 by Becky Albertalli
- Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Dont - Jan 7, 2014 by Simon Sinek
- SIMON: New Orleans Wolf Shifters with plus sized BBW for mates (Le Beau Series Book 2) - Jul 1, 2014 by V.A. Dold
- The End of Certainty: How To Thrive When Playing By The Rules Is A Losing Strategy - Aug 6, 2015 by Simon Dudley
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids - Jun 15, 2013 by Rob Elliott
Movies about Simon:
- Fishing with the Experts for Trout with Simon Gawesworth2006 NR CC
- Simon Birch1998 PG CC
- Simon, King Of The Witches NR CC
- The Story of the Jews with Simon Schama Season 12014 CC
- Simon & Garfunkel: The Concert in Central Park2015 NR CC
- Simon & Garfunkel: Bridge over Troubled Water2013 NR CC
- Supernatural: Season 22007 NR
- The Road to Graceland: Interviews with Paul Simon and Ladysmith Black Mambazo1987 NR CC
- Simon Birch1998 PG
- Simon Says2006 R CC
Wiki information Simon:
- Simon & Schuster
- Publisher, Award Nominee, Employer, Organization founder, Organization, Literature Subject, Award Winner, Author, Business Operation, Video Game Publisher
Simon & Schuster, Inc., a division of CBS Corporation, is a publisher founded in New York City in 1924 by Richard L. Simon and M. Lincoln Schuster. It is one of the largest English-language publishers, formerly known as the "Big 6", now known as the...
- Simon and Garfunkel
- Soft rock Artist, Film music contributor, Record Producer, Musical Group, Musical Artist, Broadcast Artist, Lyricist, Hall of fame inductee, TV program guest, Award Winner
Simon & Garfunkel were an American folk rock duo consisting of singer-songwriter Paul Simon and singer Art Garfunkel. They were one of the most popular recording artists of the 1960s and became counterculture icons of the decade's social revolution,...
- Simón Bolívar
- Name source, Organization member, Deceased Person, Film subject, Politician, Author, Person
Cuando la Independencia de América comenzaba a pensarse con otros nombres y a iniciar su recorrido autónomo, nació en Caracas, el 24 de julio de 1783, Simón José Antonio de la Santísima Trinidad Bolívar y Palacios. Venezuela era entonces una...
- Saint Peter
- Film character, Art Subject, Deceased Person, Name source, Religious Leader, Literature Subject, Founding Figure, Film subject, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person
Saint Peter, also known as Simon Peter, Simeon, or Simōn, according to the New Testament, was one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus Christ, leaders of the early Christian Church. The Roman Catholic Church considers him to be the first Pope, ordained by...
- Simon the Zealot
- Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person
The apostle called Simon Zelotes, Simon the Zealot, in Luke 6:15 and Acts 1:13; and Simon Kananaios or Simon Cananeus, was one of the most obscure among the apostles of Jesus. A few pseudepigraphical writings were connected to him, and the theologian...
- Simon Fraser University
- Educational Institution, Filming location, Endowed Organization, Organization, Location, College/University, Website Owner, Employer
Simon Fraser University is a public research university in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada, with its main campus on Burnaby Mountain and satellite campuses in Downtown Vancouver and Surrey. The 1.7 km² main campus on Burnaby Mountain, located 20 km...
- Simon Property Group
- Lessors of Real Estate Business, Identity, Organization, Ranked item, Information Source, Business Operation, Consumer company, Issuer, Shopping center owner, Employer
Simon Property Group, Inc. is an American commercial real estate company, ranked #1 in the United States as the largest real estate investment trust. Simon is a fully integrated real estate company which operates from five retail real estate...
- Simon Cowell
- TV Host, Film producer, TV Actor, Record Producer, TV Personality, Award Nominee, Ranked item, TV program guest, Author, Identity
Simon Phillip Cowell is an English television talent judge and mentor, music and television producer, and music talent scout. He is most recognized as a judge on the English TV talent competition series Pop Idol, The X Factor, and Britain's Got...
- Simón Bolívar International Airport
- Namesake, Location, Airport
Simón Bolívar International Airport or Maiquetía "Simón Bolívar" International Airport is an international airport located in Maiquetía, about 21 kilometres from downtown Caracas, the capital of Venezuela. Simply called Maiquetía by the local...
- Paul Simon
- Soft rock Artist, Songwriter, Featured artist, Celebrity, Person, Author, TV Writer, Guitarist, TV Actor, Name source
Paul Frederic Simon is an American musician, actor and singer-songwriter. Simon's fame, influence, and commercial success began as part of the duo Simon & Garfunkel, formed in 1964 with musical partner Art Garfunkel. Simon wrote nearly all of the...