Meaning : From St. Clair, France,
Pronunciation : sin-KLER ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sinclair:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Sinclair:
- Latin Meaning: The name Sinclair is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Sinclair is: Hard working.
- English Meaning: The name Sinclair is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Sinclair is: St. Clair.
- French Meaning: The name Sinclair is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Sinclair is: St. Clair.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Sinclair is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Sinclair is: Bright; clear. From Saint Clair sur Elle. Famous Bearer: writer Sinclair Lewis.
- From a surname which was derived from a Norman French town called "Saint CLAIR". A notable bearer was the American author Sinclair Lewis (1885-1951).
Definition funny of Sinclair:
- King Arthur was such a Sinclair. Percey Jackson was modeled after a true Sinclair.
- Yea, he gets paid, yea da boys a sinclair mein!!
- Nah dude, that guy is just a sinclair.
Expression information Sinclair:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Sinclair:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Sinclair:
- John Sinclair - John Lennon
- Sounds Of Freedom - (Tribute to Bob Sinclair / Cutee B / Dollarman) by Studio Allstars from the Album Gimme More
- Dennis Sinclair by Anthony King from the Album Travels of Escobar
- John Sinclair (2010 - Remaster) by John Lennon from the Album Sometime In New York City [+Digital Booklet]
- Far L'Amore (made famous by Bob Sinclair feat. Raffaella Carra) by The Summer Hits Band from the Album Far L'Amore (made famous by Bob Sinclair feat. Raffaella Carra)
- St. Sinclair by Leon Vynehall from the Album Music for the Uninvited
- Chicago Bears (feat. Patrick Sinclair Fosso) by Golden Boy feat. Patrick Sinclair Fosso from the Album Top Football Songs (feat. Patrick Sinclair Fosso)
- Janet Sinclair by Peter Spence from the Album Rhythm 2 Rhythm - The Best Of...Vol. 7, 8, & 9
- Put Your Drink Down (Bob Sinclair Mix) by Mr. V from the Album Put Your Drink Down - Single
- Rock This Party (Karaoke Version) [In the Style of Bob Sinclair] by The Karaoke Universe from the Album Karaoke Party Selection, Vol. 86
Books about Sinclair:
- The Billionaire's Christmas (A Sinclair Novella) - Oct 14, 2014 by J. S. Scott
- The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs) - Jul 28, 2015 by J. S. Scott
- The Jungle - Nov 29, 2014 by Upton Sinclair
- The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs) - Mar 22, 2016 by Scott; J. S.
- No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs) - Mar 31, 2015 by J. S. Scott
- The Jungle - Mar 7, 2014 by Upton Sinclair
- Highlander's Reckoning: The Sinclair Brothers Trilogy, Book 3 - Mar 20, 2015 by Emma Prince
- Tamed By Him - Book One: The Billionaire's Desire (Tamed All Night 1) - Dec 19, 2014 by Drew Sinclair
- Edge of the Enforcer - May 31, 2014 by Cherise Sinclair
- The Jungle (Dover Thrift Editions) - Nov 9, 2001 by Upton Sinclair
Movies about Sinclair:
- The Claire Sinclair Show Vol 1 & 22015 Unrated
- Dinosaurs: Boo! It's Baby's Scariest Halloween!/Ho-Ho-Ho! It's the Sinclair Family's Merriest Holiday!1996 NR by Dinosaurs
- The Claire Sinclair Show Vol 1 & 22015
- Twice: The Cam Sinclair Story2012 NR CC
- JOHN SINCLAIR Guide To Amsterdam2007 NR
- 20 to Life: Life and Times of John Sinclair2007 NR
- Sinclair Lewis' Babbitt2010
- Charlie Rose with David Sinclair and Nicholas Wade; Andy Grove and Richard Tedlow; Jack Welch and Suzy Welch2006
- JOHN SINCLAIR Guide To Amsterdam2007
- Framed for Murder Crime Comedy Film: The Missing Corpse (1945) [DVD] Starring Eric Sinclair1945
Wiki information Sinclair:
- ZX Spectrum
- Periodical Subject, Video Game Platform, Literature Subject, Software, Computer, Invention
The ZX Spectrum is an 8-bit personal home computer released in the United Kingdom in 1982 by Sinclair Research Ltd. Referred to during development as the ZX81 Colour and ZX82, the machine was launched as the ZX Spectrum by Sinclair to highlight the...
- Computer, Video Game Platform
The ZX81 is a home computer produced by Sinclair Research and manufactured in Scotland by Timex Corporation. It was launched in the United Kingdom in March 1981 as the successor to Sinclair's ZX80 and was designed to be a low-cost introduction to...
- Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Television Broadcasting Business, Employer, Business Operation, TV station owner, Organization, Issuer, Award Winner
Sinclair Broadcast Group is an American telecommunications company that is owned by the family of company founder Julian Sinclair Smith. Headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland, the company is the largest television station operator in the United...
- Sinclair Oil Corporation
- Petroleum industry Business, Ranked item, Business Operation, Organization, Employer
Sinclair Oil Corporation is an American petroleum corporation, founded by Harry F. Sinclair on May 1, 1916, as the Sinclair Oil and Refining Corporation by combining the assets of 11 small petroleum companies. Originally a New York corporation,...
- Sinclair Research
- Consumer company, Computer Manufacturer/Brand, Publisher, Employer, Video Game Publisher, Business Operation, Organization
Sinclair Research Ltd is a British consumer electronics company founded by Clive Sinclair in Cambridge. Originally incorporated in 1973 as Ablesdeal Ltd. and renamed to Westminster Mail Order Ltd and then Sinclair Instrument Ltd. in 1975, it remained...
- Award Nominee, Film music contributor, Topic, Person, Musical Artist, Musician
Mathieu Blanc-Francard, stage name Sinclair, is a French singer-songwriter and musician.
- Upton Sinclair, Jr.
- Novelist, Author, Film writer, Award Winner, Politician, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Person, Award Nominee, Film producer
Upton Beall Sinclair, Jr. was an American author who wrote nearly 100 books and other works across a number of genres. Sinclair's work was well-known and popular in the first half of the twentieth century, and he won the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction in...
- Sinclair Lewis
- Novelist, Person, Author, Award Winner, Film actor, Identity, Film story contributor, Award Nominee, Fictional Character Creator, Influence Node
Harry Sinclair Lewis was an American novelist, short-story writer, and playwright. In 1930, he became the first writer from the United States to receive the Nobel Prize in Literature, which was awarded "for his vigorous and graphic art of description...
- Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, HUD County Place, Location
Sinclair is a town in Carbon County, Wyoming, United States.
- Scott Sinclair
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Measured person, Award Nominee, Athlete, Person, Olympic athlete, Identity
Scott Andrew Sinclair is an English professional footballer who plays as a winger for Aston Villa. He previously played for Bristol Rovers, Chelsea, Plymouth Argyle, Queens Park Rangers, Charlton Athletic, Crystal Palace, Birmingham City, Wigan...