If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sindh:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Songs about Sindh:
- Sufi Stomp (Soul of Sindh) by Arun Ghosh from the Album A South Asian Suite
- Cities Of Sindh by Maduro from the Album Shimmer Sustain
- Achan Sindh Watan by Hameed Ansari from the Album Naiyun Yaar
- Allah Sayeen Sindh Munkhe by Ahmed Mughal from the Album Chahatan Ja Gulab, Vol. 4
- Aye Sindh Mai Podva by Dilsher Tevno from the Album Dilbar Jo Dard
- Cities of Sindh by Maduro from the Album Shimmer Sustain
- Dubaar Ba Na Karam da Sindh Ghare Guluna by Bangi Saba Naz from the Album Gattam Dollar
- Ecstacy (Sindh Mast Qallandar) by Rakesh Chaurasia, Rupak Kulkarni, Sunil Das, Ulhas Bapat, Liyakat Ali Khan, Madhu Dhumal, Bhavani Shankar from the Album Eternity - The Soul of India
- Geet Likhoon Aai Gayoo Sindh Ja by Momal Naz from the Album Hareyn Dhak Pachaayan
- Guru Aagya Sindh (Bhairvi) by Pandit Jasraj from the Album Golden Voice Golden Years - Pandit Jasraj - Volume 4
Books about Sindh:
- Sindh: Stories from a Vanished Homeland - Nov 14, 2012 by Saaz Aggarwal and Veda Aggarwal
- Sindh Revisited: A Journey in the Footsteps of Captain Sir Richard Francis Burton 1842-1849 : The India Years - May 1996 by Christopher Ondaatje
- The Sindh Way of More - May 7, 2014 by Henry I. Gower
- Sindh: Webster's Quotations, Facts and Phrases - Jul 30, 2010 by Icon Group International
- Sindh: Past Glory, Present Nostalgia - Dec 16, 2008 by Pratapaditya Pal
- SINDH and the Races that Inhabit the Valley of the Indus - Dec 31, 1997 by Burton, Richard F. , Sir
- The Sindh Police: Brief History and Developments 1947-1997 - Feb 25, 2008 by Akhtar Hassan Khan Gorchani
- Sindh And The Races That Inhabit Yhe Valley Of The Indus - Nov 30, 1997 by Richard F. Burton
- Representing Sindh: Images of the British Encounter - Mar 31, 2015 by Rosemary Raza
- Great Sufi Poets of the Punjab & Sindh: An Anthology - Apr 30, 2013 by Paul Smith
Wiki information Sindh:
- Organization scope, Location, Administrative Division, Newspaper circulation area, Travel destination, Statistical region, Dated location, Court jurisdiction area, Governmental Jurisdiction
Sindh /sɪnd/ is one of the four provinces of Pakistan, located in the south east of the country. Historically home to the Sindhi people, it is also locally known as the Mehran. The name "Sindh" is derived from the Sanskrit Sindhu, a reference to the...
- Newspaper circulation area, Dated location, Location, Identity, Statistical region, Organization scope, City/Town/Village, Travel destination, Administrative Division
Karachi is the capital of the province of Sindh, as well as the largest and most populous metropolitan city of Pakistan. It is the 2nd-largest city in the world by population. It is also the main seaport and financial centre of the country. Karachi...
- Newspaper circulation area, Location, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Hyderabad is a city located in the Sindh province of Pakistan. Hyderabad is the 6th most populous city in Pakistan, according to the 1998 census.
- Government of Sindh
Government of Sindh is a unicameral system of government based in the metropolis of Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, which stands as its provincial capital. Sindh parliament consists of 168 members who are elected through direct vote and represent their own...
- Provincial Assembly of Sindh
Provincial Assembly of Sindh - Sindhi صوباۂي اسيمبلي سنڌھ, is a unicameral house of elected representatives of people of Sindh established under Article 106 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Under this article, the total number...
- History of Sindh
- Literature Subject
Sindh is one of the provinces of Pakistan. It was first settled about 2 million years ago by the Riwat people, and the region's fertility around the Indus River led to the development of the Indus Valley Civilization, and the advanced cities of...
- Indus River
- Geographical Feature, Location, Body Of Water, River
The Indus River, also called the Sindhū River, or Abāsīn in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is one of the longest rivers in Asia. It flows through Pakistan, the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir and western Tibet. Originating in the Tibetan Plateau in the...
- University of Sindh
- Educational Institution, College/University, Educational Institution Campus, Employer, Location, Organization
The University of Sindh, is a public research university located in the residential area of Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan. It is one of the oldest universities in Pakistan, and as of 2013 was ranked in eighth in terms of "general category" by the Higher...
- Governor of Sindh
- Governor, Government Office or Title
The Governor of Sindh is the appointed Head of State of the provincial government in Sindh, Pakistan. The governor is designated by the Prime Minister and is normally regarded a ceremonial post. However, throughout the history of Pakistan, the powers...
- Sindh Police
- Employer, Organization
The Department of Sindh Police is a police department established in 1843 to maintain law and order and law enforcement in Sindh, Pakistan. The department serves an area of ~140,914 km²., and has about ~105,234 police officers and staff to served in...