If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sixto:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Sixto:
- Melissa: Who's that? he's so hot. Nicole: That's sixto!
- Ashley got dem six toes
Songs about Sixto:
- Vive La Vida [feat. Sixto Rein] by Chino & Nacho from the Album Radio Universo
- Jezebel (SixToes Remix) [Explicit] by Depeche Mode from the Album Sounds Of The Universe [Explicit]
- 68 Dr. Sixto Antonio Avenue by Eraserheads from the Album Natin 99
- Pare Cochero (feat. Sixto "El Indio" Llorente y Manolito Simonet) by Fidel Morales from the Album Salsa Son Timba
- Sixto Rein by Sixto Rein from the Album Original Boy
- 300.5 [Feat. Sixto] by [Tweex] from the Album Alter Ego
- Canto a la Música Cubana (feat. Sixto El Indio Llorente) by Ricardo Alvarez y Cubanísimo from the Album Marketing
- Come Back (SixToes Remix) by Depeche Mode from the Album Fragile Tension / Hole To Feed
- Don Sixto by Sixto Palavecino from the Album Por La Misma Huella
- Don Sixto Iglesias by Víctor Velázquez from the Album Con la guitarra del Pueblo
Books about Sixto:
- Sugar Man: The Life, Death and Resurrection of Sixto Rodriguez -
- De regreso a casa: Recupere su familia y fortalezca su futuro (Spanish Edition) - Apr 7, 2015 by Sixto Porras
- Searching For Sugar Man: Sixto Rodriguez' Mythical Climb to Rock N Roll Fame and Fortune - May 11, 2015 by Howard A. DeWitt
- The Invitation - Oct 2000 by Sixto Pas and 1stWorld Library
- Sixto Diaz Rodriguez's Philosophy: Rodriguez's eBook Guide to Happiness (How to Live Before Dying, How to Live... - Oct 13, 2012 by Kevin Levin
- Tanis and the Magical Valley A Journey Through the Inca Heartland - Apr 1, 2013 by Sixto Paz Wells Translated By Laurie Friedler,
- Los Guias Extraterrestres (Spanish Edition) - Jan 1, 1993 by Sixto Paz Wells
- Guía práctica para tener un Contacto (Spanish Edition) - Dec 1, 2013 by Sixto Paz Wells and Valen Bailon
- 2012 Contacto con otras realidades (Spanish Edition) - Dec 1, 2013 by Sixto Paz Wells
- Meditaciones en Familia (Spanish Edition) - Apr 16, 2013 by Sixto Porras and Jorge Enrique Díaz
Wiki information Sixto:
- Sixto Rodriguez
- Blues Artist, Composer, Award Winner, Topic, Musician, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Featured artist, Film music contributor, Film subject
Sixto Diaz Rodriguez, also known as Rodríguez or Jesús Rodríguez, is an American folk musician from Detroit, Michigan. His career initially proved short lived, with two little-sold albums in the early 1970s and two Australian concert tours. Although...
- Sixto Peralta
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Person, Athlete, Identity, Measured person
Sixto Raimundo "Mumo" Peralta Salso is an Argentine retired footballer who last played as a midfielder for Chilean club Universidad de Concepción.
- Dingdong Dantes
- Politician, Musical Artist, Person, Film actor, Film producer, TV Personality, Influence Node, TV Director, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film
Jose Sixto Dantes III y Gonzales, better known by the screen name Dingdong Dantes, is a Filipino actor, television presenter, commercial model and film producer. Dantes is currently working as an exclusive talent of GMA Network, is Chairman of the...
- Sixto Durán Ballén
- Politician, Person
Sixto Alfonso Durán-Ballén Cordovez is an American-born Ecuadorian political figure and architect. Born in Boston, Massachusetts, he served as Mayor of Quito between 1970 and 1978, and as President of Ecuador between 1992 and 1996. He served as...
- Sixto Vizuete
- Coach, Measured person, Athlete, Person, Football player
Sixto Rafael Vizuete Toapanta is the Ecuadorian football manager who manages El Nacional in the Ecuadorian Serie A.
- Sixto Escobar
- Professional Boxer, Boxer, Athlete, Measured person, Person, Martial Artist, Military Person, Deceased Person
Sixto Escobar was a Puerto Rican professional boxer. Competing in the bantamweight division, he became Puerto Rico's first world champion. Escobar was born in Barceloneta and raised in San Juan. There he received his primary education and took...
- Sixto Lezcano
- Person, Sports League Award Winner, Measured person, Identity, Athlete, Baseball Player
Sixto Joaquin Lezcano Curras is a retired baseball player who played for 12 seasons as an outfielder in the Major Leagues between 1974 and 1985. He played for five teams in the Majors and won a Gold Glove during his career. Lezcano was signed as an...
- Maurice Sixto
- Writer, Person, Deceased Person
Maurice Alfrédo Sixto was a professor, a translator, tour guide and ambassador. The son of an engineer, Maurice Alfredo Sixto and Maria Bourand, he attended St Louis de Gonzague for his secondary studies; upon graduation he attended l'Academie...
- Sixto Brillantes
- Politician, Person, Organization leader
Sixto Serrano Brillantes, Jr. is the current chairman of the Philippine Commission on Elections. He was appointed by Philippine president Benigno Aquino III on January 16, 2011 to serve the unexpired term of Chairman Jose Melo.
- Estadio Sixto Escobar
- Structure, Project focus, Venue, Sports Facility, Location
Estadio Sixto Escobar is a multi-purpose stadium in San Juan, Puerto Rico. It is currently used mostly for soccer matches. The stadium was opened on November 12, 1935. The Cincinnati Reds conducted spring training at the stadium in 1936. The Miami...