Meaning : Mars Chocolate Candy Bar, Mars chocolate candy bar,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Snickers:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Snickers:
- hungry? grab a snickers
- Q- did you see marinas little sister? A- yea, shes a snickers.
- todd " dude, the stormtrooper, he's been flambunted, and tossed out on the sidewalk" CJ *snickers*
- Guy 1-Did you see that Snickers comercial during the superbowl? Guy 2- Yeah but that isn't as good as the Happy peanut song one
- Homie#1: Dam yo! Where's my bike at?!?!? Homie#2: Those dam snickers must have stole it.
- As heard in Lost S04E06 15min: "So Juliette, what do you think of Ben?" "He's great. Very smart, and intense, challenging. He's been really good to me." "Of course he has, you look just snicker."
- Don't be a snikerdy-pop; Stop giving that poor baby a russian sandwitch! Why don't you help me snicker that tire into the back yard. We are playing quintel afterall... Don't be a snick.
Songs about Snickers:
- Cokes and Snickers by J.F.A. from the Album To All Our Friends
- Blue Diesel Snickers (Main Mix) by Philani Zuma from the Album Voices
- Can't Be Satisfied (4Peace Snickers Remix) by Ignacio Robles from the Album Nice People EP
- Chili Snickers by Mehdi-Antoine from the Album Freaky Stickers (PCR005)
- Cockes and Snickers (Split W/ Sumo Ep 2005) by ED from the Album Future Primitive + Old Shit Since 2003
- Cokes and Snickers by The Bots from the Album All In! - A Tribute to J F A
- I Like Snickers by Winston Apple from the Album Hot Little Love Monkeys/Masters of Terror
- Larry Snickers "The Maintenance Man" by Ben & The Peanut Butter Problem from the Album Ben & The Peanut Butter Problem Audio Poetry
- Larry Snickers (The Maintenance Man) by ben fogg from the Album Ben & The Peanut Butter Problem
- Lemonade and a Snickers Bar [Explicit] by Agoraphobic Nosebleed from the Album Altered States of America [Explicit]
Books about Snickers:
- A Snicker of Magic - Apr 28, 2015 by Natalie Lloyd
- Snickers from the Front Pew: Confessions from Two Preacher's Kids - 2000 by Todd Hafer and Jedd Hafer
- Snicker Snag: A Novel - May 4, 2013 by Drew Toop
- A Snicker of Magic (Hardback) - Common - 2014 by Natalie Lloyd
- Snickers from the Front Pew - Dec 1999 by Todd Hafer and Jedd Hafer
- Snicker-Snack: Monster Stories to Cower By (Talaria Press Anthology) (Volume 4) - Nov 4, 2014 by H L Reasby and Garth Reasby
- A Snicker Story: The Struggle to Survive - Jul 2, 2013 by Maria Gray
- A Beaver is Eating My Canoe: True Tales to make you Laugh, Chortle, Snicker and Feel Inspired (Outdoor Humor Series) - Jan 8, 2008 by Matthew Jackson
- Snicker Doodle (Treasure Trolls) - Oct 13, 2015 by Stephen Cosgrove
- Some Virginia Families: Being Genealogies of the Kinney, Stribling, Trout, McIlhany, Milton, Rogers Tate, Snickers... - Jan 10, 2013 by Hugh Milton McIlhany
Wiki information Snickers:
- Candy bar, Food, Ingredient
Snickers is a brand name chocolate bar made by Mars, Incorporated. Consisting of nougat topped with caramel and peanuts, enrobed in milk chocolate, Snickers has annual global sales of $2 billion. In the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man, and Ireland,...
Snickers Workwear is a Swedish company which designs, manufactures and distributes workwear for professional tradesmen and service people.
- Snickers salad
Snickers salad is a mix of Snickers bars, Granny Smith apples, whipped cream and often pudding or whipped topping served in a bowl. It is a potluck and party staple in Iowa, where the "salad" is popular alongside glorified rice, Watergate salad,...
- Snickers Gap
- Location, Geographical Feature, Mountain pass
Snickers Gap, originally William's Gap, is a wind gap in the Blue Ridge Mountain on the border of Loudoun County and Clarke County in Virginia. The gap is traversed by Virginia State Route 7. The Appalachian Trail also passes across the gap. Bear's...
- Snickers pie
Snickers pie is a chocolate dessert whose ingredients include five Snickers bars, and both mascarpone and soft cheese. The recipe appeared on the BBC cookery show Saturday Kitchen, where it was made by Antony Worrall Thompson. The Food Commission...
- Nicole Polizzi
- Actor, TV Actor, Award Nominee, TV Personality, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Film actor, Person
Nicole Elizabeth "Snooki" LaValle is an American reality television personality and dancer and who is best known for being a cast member of the MTV reality show Jersey Shore and starring in Snooki & Jwoww. Since the show's debut in 2009, Polizzi has...
- Snicker's Gap Turnpike
- Location, Road
The Snicker's Gap Turnpike was a turnpike road in the northern part of the U.S. state of Virginia. Part of it is now maintained as State Route 7, a primary state highway, but the road between Aldie and Bluemont in Loudoun County, via Mountville,...
- Petrus Matthias Snickers
- Deceased Person, Person
Petrus Matthias Snickers was a Dutch clergyman. Snickers was named Bishop of Haarlem and consecrated in 2 September 1877 at Haarlem Cathedral, by Andreas Ignatius Schaepman, Primate of Netherlands. He was appointed Archbishop of Utrecht in 1883 and...
- Consumer product, Food
Munch is a candy bar manufactured by Mars, Incorporated and sold in the United States. The bar was introduced in 1970 as the Snickers Munch Bar and was later relabeled "Munch". It is made of only six ingredients: peanuts, sugar, butter, corn syrup,...
- Snickers Marathon
- Candy bar, Food, Consumer product