If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Soviet:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Soviet:
- Let's go consult with the Soviet before proceeding. Wish I spoke Russian so I could make some real fucking examples.
- In Soviet Russia, Urban Dictionary defines YOU!
- "... this Dominos pizza is pretty soviet." "You planned a party at your place but then bailed on it leaving your housemates to host? ... that's soviet, man." "Russian fighter aircraft would have been far less 'soviet' if they'd made them out of aluminum instead of steel."
- Soviets, ¡нет!
- example: *soviet faps*
- G: did you see that strip mall? boarded up stores...flickering lights. B: yeah...it's totally soviet.
Songs about Soviet:
- Soviet Connection (Theme from GTA IV) by Michael Hunter from the Album The Music of Grand Theft Auto IV [Explicit]
- Soviet by Prince from the Album Soviet
- A Complete History of the Soviet Union, Through the Eyes of a Humble Worker by Pig with the Face of a Boy from the Album La La Ha Ha [Explicit]
- The Song Of The Soviet Army by The Red Army Choirs (Alexandrov) from the Album The Very Best Of The Red Army Choirs (40 Remastered Tracks)
- The Soviet Army Song (Chant De L'Armée Soviétique) by The Red Army Choirs Of Alexandrov (Les Choeurs De L'Armée Rouge D'Alexandrov) from the Album 70th Anniversary (Special Edition) (70ème Anniversaire (Editions Spéciale))
- Red Alert 3 Theme - Soviet March by James Hannigan from the Album Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- American Soviets (The Cameron Paul Remix) by C.C.C.P. from the Album American Soviets (The Cameron Paul Remix)
- National Anthem of the Soviet Union by USSR State Academic Bolshoi Theatre Choir, USSR State Academic Bolshoi Theatre Orchestra from the Album National Anthems of the Soviet Union and Union Republics
- A Complete History of the Soviet Union Through the Eyes of a Humble Worker (Instrumental) by Pig with the Face of a Boy from the Album A Complete History of the Soviet Union Through the Eyes of a Humble Worker (Instrumental)
- Red Alert 3 Theme - Soviet March by James Hannigan from the Album Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Music Collection
Books about Soviet:
- Soviet Bus Stops - Sep 29, 2015 by Christopher Herwig and Damon Murray
- Soviet Posters: Pull-Out Edition - Feb 9, 2015 by Maria Lafont and Sergo Grigorian
- The Last Empire: The Final Days of the Soviet Union - Jun 2, 2015 by Serhii Plokhy
- Soviet Ghosts: The Soviet Union Abandoned: A Communist Empire in Decay - Jul 1, 2014 by Tristi Evans Brownett Neil Cockwill and Rebecca Litchfield
- Mastering the Art of Soviet Cooking: A Memoir of Food and Longing - Sep 16, 2014 by Anya Von Bremzen
- The Power of Pictures: Early Soviet Photography, Early Soviet Film - Sep 29, 2015 by Susan Tumarkin Goodman and Jens Hoffmann
- Soviet Submachine Guns of World War II: PPD-40, PPSh-41 and PPS (Weapon) - May 20, 2014 by Chris McNab and Steve Noon
- Tintin in the Land of the Soviets (The Adventures of Tintin: Original Classic) - Dec 1, 2007 by Hergé
- CCCP COOK BOOK: True Stories of Soviet Cuisine - Sep 29, 2015 by Olga Syutkin and Pavel Syutkin
- Near and Distant Neighbors: A New History of Soviet Intelligence - Sep 22, 2015 by Jonathan Haslam
Movies about Soviet:
- Afghan - The Soviet Experience2006 NR CC
- The Soviet Story2012 NR
- A Firing Line Debate: "Resolved: That the Right Can Better Deal with the Soviets than the Left"1988 Unrated CC
- Enter the Kettlebell! Strength Secret of the Soviet Supermen2008 G
- A Visit to the Soviet Union, Part 2: Far from Moscow2014 NR
- Battle of Stalingrad: The Restored Two Part Soviet WW2 Epic DVD2012
- The Soviet Story - 30 Languages - 2 Disc Set2010 NR
- Three Soviet Classics1930 Unrated
- Landmarks of Early Soviet Film2011 PG-13
- Jackson, Michael - Moscow Case 1993: When The King Of Pop Met The Soviets2012 NR
Wiki information Soviet:
- Soviet Union
- Sport Country, Organization member, Country, Breed origin, Film subject, Olympic participating country, Author, Flag referent, Identity, Literature Subject
The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics abbreviated to USSR or shortened to the Soviet Union, was a Marxist–Leninist state on the Eurasian continent that existed between 1922 and 1991. It was governed as a single-party state by the Communist Party...
- Operation Barbarossa
- Event, Literature Subject, Military Conflict
Operation Barbarossa was the code name for Nazi Germany's invasion of the Soviet Union during World War II, which began on 22 June 1941. The operation was driven by Adolf Hitler's ideological desire to conquer the Soviet territories as outlined in...
- Soviet–Afghan War
- Event, War, Military Conflict, Film subject, Literature Subject
The Soviet–Afghan War lasted over nine years from December 1979 to February 1989. Insurgent groups who received substantial aid from the United States and several Muslim countries, fought against the Soviet Army and allied Afghan forces. Between...
- Dissolution of the Soviet Union
The dissolution of the Soviet Union was formally enacted on December 26, 1991, as a result of the declaration no. 142-Н of the Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Union, acknowledging the independence of the erstwhile Soviet republics and creating the...
- Eastern Front
- Literature Subject, Military Theater, Film subject, Military Conflict, Event
The Eastern Front of World War II was a theatre of conflict between the European Axis powers and co-belligerent Finland against the Soviet Union, Poland and other allies, which encompassed Northern, Southern and Central and Eastern Europe from 22...
- Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic
- Dated location, Location, Country, Governmental Jurisdiction, Statistical region, Organization scope, Military Combatant
The Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic commonly referred to as Soviet Russia or simply as Russia, was a sovereign state in 1917–22, the largest, most populous, and most economically developed republic of the Soviet Union in 1922–91 and a...
- Invasion of Poland
- Military Conflict, Film subject, Literature Subject, Event
The Invasion of Poland, also known as the September Campaign, or the 1939 Defensive War in Poland, and alternatively the Poland Campaign or Fall Weiß in Germany, was a joint invasion of Poland by Germany, the Soviet Union, and a small Slovak...
- Red Army
- Organization, Literature Subject, Employer, Armed Force
The Workers' and Peasants' Red Army was the army and the air force of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic, and after 1922 the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. The army was established immediately after the 1917 October Revolution....
- Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact
- Literature Subject, Namesake
The Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact, named after the Soviet foreign minister Vyacheslav Molotov and the German foreign minister Joachim von Ribbentrop, officially the Treaty of Non-aggression between Germany and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, was a...
- Post-Soviet states
The post-Soviet states, also collectively known as the former Soviet Union or former Soviet Republics, are the 15 independent states that emerged from the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics in its dissolution in December 1991, with Russia...