Meaning : Crown, A variant of the name Stephen derived from the Greek name Stephanos, meaning 'crown'., Garland; crown,
Pronunciation : STEE vun, STEEV-ən (English), STAY-vən (Dutch) , (STEEV-an),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Steven:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Steven:
- A variant spelling of Stephen, often seen across the English-speaking world, the name Steven is borne by the likes of Steven Seagal (actor), Stephen Gerrard (footballer) and Steven Spielberg (director).
- English Meaning: The name Steven is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Steven is: Crown; wreath.
- American Meaning: The name Steven is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Steven is: Crown; wreath.
- Greek Meaning: The name Steven is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Steven is: Crown; victorious.
- Medieval English variant of STEPHEN, and a Dutch variant of STEFAN. The filmmaker Steven Spielberg (1946-), director of 'E.T.' and 'Indiana Jones', is a famous bearer of this name.
Definition funny of Steven:
- "Your Such A Steven!"
- Omg that is the 134585594 time he walked passed me today he is such a stalker!!!!! he must be a Steven V.
- Steven is SO sexy, I just can't take it when he's near me...RAWR!
- Only a Steven could help me get over my ex boyfriend.
- a) Hey, Brotha-man you are the definition of Steve-arino!! b) Dude that guy is Steve'. (or) That Steven is so gonna beat you down. c) Steve Martin, Steve Lynch, Steven Burmeister, Steven Colbert Steve-o -from Jackass-, (enough said)
- Tiffany: Is my butt fat? Steven: No, but Dom's is! Dom: I know! Steven: It's ok, I like it. ;) Steven, Dom and Tiffany: LOLMALSH!
- oh crap! steven's coming! hide the cake!
Expression information Steven:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Steven:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Steven:
- Steven - Alice Cooper
- Steven Foster - Curtis Eller
- Steven's Last Night in Town - Ben Folds Five
- Steven, You're Still Really Something - The Associates
- Lead, Kindly Light (Arr. James L. Stevens) by BYU Vocal Point from the Album Lead Thou Me On: Hymns and Inspiration
- Nearer, My God, to Thee (Arr. James L. Stevens) by BYU Vocal Point from the Album Lead Thou Me On: Hymns and Inspiration
- Steven Spielberg vs Alfred Hitchcock [Explicit] by Epic Rap Battles of History from the Album Steven Spielberg vs Alfred Hitchcock [Explicit]
- Steven's Cat by Widespread Panic from the Album Street Dogs
- Steven by Jake Miller from the Album The Road Less Traveled
- I Love It (feat. Charli XCX) [Steven Redant '90s Bitch Club Mix] by Icona Pop from the Album I Love It (Remixes)
Books about Steven:
- Guide to the Crystal Gems (Steven Universe) - Oct 6, 2015 by Rebecca Sugar
- Steven Universe Vol. 1 - Jul 28, 2015 by Jeremy Sorese and Rebecca Sugar
- My Story - Sep 24, 2015 by Steven Gerrard
- Steven And Julie: A BWWM Billionaire Pregnancy And Marriage Romance Boxed Set - Sep 2, 2015 by BWWM Club and J A Fielding
- The Last Season: A Father, a Son, and a Lifetime of College Football - Sep 15, 2015 by Stuart Stevens
- The Sense of Style: The Thinking Person's Guide to Writing in the 21st Century - Sep 22, 2015 by Steven Pinker
- Magnus: #1 (Luna Lodge: Hunters of Atlas) - Aug 30, 2015 by Madison Stevens
- The Complete Guide to Hunting, Butchering, and Cooking Wild Game: Volume 1: Big Game - Aug 18, 2015 by Steven Rinella and John Hafner
- The Scavenger's Guide to Haute Cuisine: How I Spent a Year in the American Wild to Re-create a Feast from the... - Sep 15, 2015 by Steven Rinella
- Fast Lane (Consumed by Love Book 1) - Sep 7, 2015 by Lizzie Hart Stevens
Movies about Steven:
- Steven Universe Season 32015 CC
- How We Got to Now with Steven Johnson Season 1 [HD]2014 CC
- Steven Universe Season 22015 CC
- Steven Universe Season 1 [HD]2013 CC
- The Even Stevens Movie2003 NR CC
- Freakazoid Season 11995 CC
- Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs: Wakko's Wish1999 G CC
- Steven Spielberg Presents: Pinky, Elmyra & Brain The Complete Series1998 CC
- Steven Seagal: Lawman Season 22010 CC
- Cartoon Network: Steven Universe - Gem Glow2015 PG
Wiki information Steven:
- Steven Spielberg
- Film actor, TV Writer, TV program guest, Award Nominee, Author, Topic, TV Personality, Topic, Hall of fame inductee, Film director
Steven Allan Spielberg is an American director, producer and screenwriter. Spielberg is considered as one of the founding pioneers of the New Hollywood era, as well as being viewed as one of the most popular and influential directors and producers in...
- Steven Tyler
- Hard rock Artist, Composer, Person or entity appearing in film, Musician, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Lyricist, TV Personality, Identity, Record Producer
Steven Tyler is an American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and former television music competition judge, best known as the lead singer of the Boston-based rock band Aerosmith, in which he also plays the harmonica, and occasional piano and...
- Steven Van Zandt
- Heartland rock Artist, Record Producer, Film actor, Award Nominee, Person, Film producer, Award Winner, Guitarist, Composer, Musical Artist
Steven Van Zandt is an American musician, songwriter, arranger, record producer, actor, and radio disc jockey, who frequently goes by the stage names Little Steven or Miami Steve. He is a member of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band, in which he plays...
- Steven Gerrard
- Soccer Midfielder, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Chivalric Order Member, Topic, Sports team captain, Measured person, Athlete, Film actor, Award Nominee
Steven George Gerrard, MBE is an English professional footballer who plays for American club LA Galaxy. He spent the majority of his career playing for Premier League club Liverpool, with most of that time as their captain. He has played much of his...
- Steven Seagal
- Film director, Topic, Award Nominee, Film producer, Award Winner, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Martial Artist, Film actor
Steven Frederic Seagal is an American actor, film producer, screenwriter, film director, martial artist, musician, reserve deputy sheriff and entrepreneur. A 7th-dan black belt in Aikido, Seagal began his adult life as an Aikido instructor in Japan....
- Alternative Artist, TV program guest, Social network user, Songwriter, Diet follower, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Broadcast Artist, Fictional Character, Identity
Steven Patrick Morrissey, commonly known by his last name, Morrissey, or by his nickname, Moz, is an English singer and lyricist. He rose to prominence in the 1980s as the lyricist and vocalist of the rock band The Smiths. The band was highly...
- Steve Jobs
- Architectural structure owner, Organization founder, Person or entity appearing in film, TV subject, Person, Film producer, Person Or Being In Fiction, Literature Subject, Ranked item, Computer Designer
Steven Paul Jobs is the co-founder, Chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc and former CEO of Pixar Animation Studios. In the late 1970s, Jobs, with Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, created one of the first commercially successful personal computers. In the...
- Steven Soderbergh
- Theater Director, Person or entity appearing in film, Film director, Identity, Organization founder, Award Nominee, Film actor, TV Director, Award Winner, TV Actor
Steven Andrew Soderbergh is an American film producer, director, screenwriter, cinematographer and editor. His indie drama Sex, Lies, and Videotape won the Palme d'Or at the Cannes Film Festival, and became a worldwide commercial success, making the...
- Steven Wilson
- Progressive rock Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Composer, Featured artist, Broadcast Artist, Musical Artist, Social network user, Film actor, Identity
Steven John Wilson is an English musician and record producer, most associated with the progressive rock genre. Currently a critically acclaimed successful solo artist, he is well known as the founder, lead guitarist, singer and songwriter of the...
- Steven Moffat
- Influence Node, TV Writer, TV Program Creator, Identity, Award Nominee, Person, Award Winner, Author, Film writer, TV Producer
Steven William Moffat, OBE is a Scottish television writer and producer, known for his work as showrunner, writer and producer of the British television series Doctor Who and Sherlock. Moffat's first television work was the teen drama series Press...