Meaning : Dark-eyed, From the element 's, Dark eyes,
Pronunciation : su LEE van, SUL-i-vən , (SAHLahVahN),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sullivan:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Sullivan:
- Sullivan is one of the most common surnames in the English speaking world. It is not very popular as a given name for boys. The name is of Gaelic origin and the meaning is 'dark eyes'.
- Irish Meaning: The name Sullivan is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Sullivan is: Dark eyes. Surname.
- American Meaning: The name Sullivan is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Sullivan is: Dark eyes. Surname.
- From an Irish surname which was derived from Ó Súilleabháin meaning "descendant of Súilleabhán". The name Súilleabhán means "little dark eye" in Irish.
Definition funny of Sullivan:
- "Hey Raves, Mary Jane still doesn't know I told you about that time I made her sullivan." "He's so cute he makes me want to sullivan."
- Whoa did you see Sullivan back there? Dayum he good.
- Let's do a Sullivan on Bob and offer him a ticket to the Super Bowl when we know darn well that he is in England all that week.
- "Materials Exploration was sucking up so much of my time that I decided to do a Sullivan and take it next year."
- Oh my Goodness, did you just see that guy smile?? He is totally a Sullivan.
- Sullivan is a very beautiful town.
- We had a great time Saturday night, even tho John has become a Sullivan of late. You stepped in a Sullivan, look at your shoe. Hang on guys, I have the trots, got to go take a Sullivan. Hey kids, look! That monkey just Sullivaned the zoo keeper.
Expression information Sullivan:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Sullivan:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Sullivan:
- Sullivan - Caroline's Spine
- I Am the Very Model of a Modern Major-general (Karaoke Version From the Musical 'The Pirates of Penzance' In the... by Charttraxx Karaoke from the Album Spotlight Karaoke Vol. 37 (Legends of Broadway - Gilbert & Sullivan)
- Starving Artists Feat. Blueprint, Red Pill, Michael Sullivan (Prod. By Nixon) [Explicit] by Rick Chyme from the Album 5Iveit Lp
- Sullivan Street by Counting Crows from the Album August And Everything After
- Ginseng Sullivan by Julian Lage & Chris Eldridge from the Album Avalon
- It's Gonna Be Alright (Performed Live On The Ed Sullivan Show/1965) by Gerry & The Pacemakers from the Album It's Gonna Be Alright (Performed Live On The Ed Sullivan Show/1965)
- The Elements (Music By Sir Arthur Sullivan) by Tom Lehrer from the Album More Of Tom Lehrer
- Need U Bad (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Jazmine Sullivan) by Nice Vibe from the Album Sing the Hits of Jazmine Sullivan (Karaoke Version)
- Sullivan: The lost chord by Martin Neary and Stuart Burrows and The Ambrosian Singers and Wyn Morris from the Album Sullivan: The Lost Chord
- Wade In The Water (Performed Live On The Ed Sullivan Show/1969) by The Chambers Brothers from the Album Wade In The Water (Performed Live On The Ed Sullivan Show/1969)
Books about Sullivan:
- The Rose and the Thorn (The Riyria Chronicles) - Sep 17, 2013 by Michael J. Sullivan
- Algebra and Trigonometry (9th Edition) - Jan 13, 2011 by Michael Sullivan
- College Algebra (9th Edition) - Jan 14, 2011 by Michael Sullivan
- Precalculus (9th Edition) - Feb 25, 2011 by Michael Sullivan
- Theft of Swords, Vol. 1(Riyria Revelations) - Nov 23, 2011 by Michael J. Sullivan
- Rise of Empire, Vol. 2 (Riyria Revelations) - Dec 14, 2011 by Michael J. Sullivan
- Statistics: Informed Decisions Using Data (4th Edition) - Jan 6, 2012 by Michael Sullivan III
- The Crown Tower (The Riyria Chronicles) - Aug 6, 2013 by Michael J. Sullivan
- Algebra and Trigonometry (10th Edition) - Jan 3, 2015 by Michael Sullivan
- The Look of Love (The Sullivans) - May 28, 2013 by Bella Andre
Movies about Sullivan:
- The Story Of Gilbert and Sullivan NR CC
- All Star Jazz Show: Live From The Ed Sullivan Theater2012 NR CC
- Sullivan's Travels1941 NR CC
- Sullivan & Son: The Complete First Season2012 CC
- The 4 Complete Ed Sullivan Shows Starring The Beatles2010 NR
- The Fighting Sullivans - Commemorative Edition1944 PG
- The Best of the Ed Sullivan Show2015
- Motown Gold From the Ed Sullivan Show2011 NR
- Sullivan's Travels1941 NR
- Ed Sullivan Presents: Rock 'N' Roll Revolution2011 NR
Wiki information Sullivan:
- The Ed Sullivan Show
- TV Variety Show, TV Program, Award-Winning Work, Literature Subject, Topic, Identity, Award-Nominated Work
The Ed Sullivan Show was an American TV variety show that ran on CBS from Sunday June 20, 1948 to Sunday June 6, 1971, and was hosted by New York entertainment columnist Ed Sullivan. It was replaced in September 1971 by the CBS Sunday Night Movie,...
- Gilbert and Sullivan
- Musical Artist, Broadcast Artist, Literature Subject, Film subject
Gilbert and Sullivan refers to the Victorian-era theatrical partnership of the librettist W. S. Gilbert and the composer Arthur Sullivan and to the works they jointly created. The two men collaborated on fourteen comic operas between 1871 and 1896,...
- Sir Arthur Sullivan
- Person, Film music contributor, Film subject, Musical Artist, Chivalric Order Member, Award Winner, Composer, Author, , Identity
Sir Arthur Seymour Sullivan MVO was an English composer. He is best known for his series of 14 operatic collaborations with the dramatist W. S. Gilbert, including such enduring works as H.M.S. Pinafore, The Pirates of Penzance and The Mikado....
- Sullivan County
- Location, Newspaper circulation area, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, Administrative Division, US County
Sullivan County is a county located in the U.S. state of New York. As of the 2010 census, the population was 77,547. The county seat is Monticello. The county's name is in honor of Major General John Sullivan, who was a hero in the American...
- Louis Sullivan
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Identity, Name source, Award Winner, Person, Architect, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Author
Louis Henry Sullivan was an American architect, and has been called the "father of skyscrapers" and "father of modernism". He is considered by many as the creator of the modern skyscraper, was an influential architect and critic of the Chicago...
- Sullivan County
- Newspaper circulation area, Dated location, Administrative Division, Location, Statistical region, US County, HUD Foreclosure Area
Sullivan County is a county located in the U.S. state of Tennessee. As of the 2010 census, the population was 156,823. Its county seat is Blountville. Sullivan County is part of the Kingsport–Bristol–Bristol, TN-VA Metropolitan Statistical Area,...
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, US County, Administrative Division
Sullivan is a city that straddles the border of Franklin County and Crawford County in the U.S. state of Missouri. The population was 7,081 at the 2010 census.
- Sullivan County
- Statistical region, Location, US County, Dated location, Literature Subject, Administrative Division, HUD Foreclosure Area
Sullivan County is a county located in the U.S. state of Indiana, and determined by the U.S. Census Bureau to include the mean center of U.S. population in 1940. As of 2010, the population was 21,475. The county seat is Sullivan. Sullivan County is...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Statistical region, HUD County Place
Sullivan is a city in Hamilton Township, Sullivan County, Indiana, United States. The population was 4,249 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Terre Haute Metropolitan Statistical Area. The city is the county seat of Sullivan County. The town is...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Capital of administrative division, Location, Statistical region, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area
Sullivan is a city in Moultrie County, Illinois, United States. The population was 4,326 at the 2000 census, and 4,396 in 2009. It is the county seat of Moultrie County. Sullivan is named after Sullivan's Island, South Carolina, where Fort Moultrie...