Meaning : Lily, Susan is a variation of the name Susanna , or in Hebrew Shoshanna whichmeans 'lily'. The flower and the name symbolize purity.,
Pronunciation : SOO-zən , SOO san, (SUWZ-ahn),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Susan:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Susan:
- English vernacular form of Susanna.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Susan is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Susan is: Graceful lily.
- American Meaning: The name Susan is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Susan is: Graceful lily.
- English variant of SUSANNA. This has been most common spelling since the 18th century. A notable bearer was the American feminist Susan B. Anthony (1820-1906).
Definition funny of Susan:
- Did you see Susan today? She looks beautiful! I love Susan! I wish I had Susan!
- She is the very meaning of the word Susan.
- Girl: Guess what? Boy: What? Girl: I bought a Susan today! Boy: Lucky duck.
- That Susan is so classy and a badass! How is that possible?
- did you talk to the new girl? yea, she's totally a susan
- Susan. What a beautiful name, what a beautiful person...
- Im in pure susan!
Expression information Susan:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Susan:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Susan:
Books about Susan:
- Thrill Me (Fool's Gold) - Jul 28, 2015 by Susan Mallery
- Kiss Me (Fool's Gold) - Jun 30, 2015 by Susan Mallery
- Marry Me at Christmas (Fool's Gold) - Sep 29, 2015 by Susan Mallery
- Hold Me (Fool's Gold) - Apr 28, 2015 by Susan Mallery
- Starlight on Willow Lake (The Lakeshore Chronicles) - Aug 25, 2015 by Susan Wiggs
- Two of a Kind - Jun 25, 2013 by Susan Mallery
- End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days Series) - May 12, 2015 by Susan Ee
- 2016 Susan Branch Wall Calendar - Aug 16, 2015 by Susan Branch
- The Girls of Mischief Bay - Feb 24, 2015 by Susan Mallery
- The Fairy Tale Girl - Sep 18, 2015 by Susan Branch
Movies about Susan:
- Desperately Seeking Susan1985 PG-13 CC
- The Firebird, Told by Susan Sarandon with Music by Mark Isham2012 NR CC
- Spy2015 R
- Mozart, La Clemenza di Tito - Susan Graham, Sylvain Cambreling, Opéra national de Paris2015 G CC
- Perfect in 10: Yoga with Susan Grant - 10-minute daily workouts for weight loss & toning2014 NR
- 92Y - Cornel West and Susan Neiman: Race and Religion in the Presidential Election (September 25, 202011 NR CC
- The Basic Principles Of Chess Vol.1 Susan Polgar2005 NR
- Susan Garrett's Crate Games for Self-Control and Motivation2007
- Learn The Opening The easy way The Colle-Zukertort system, Susan Polgar Vol.72009 NR
- Desperately Seeking Susan1985 PG-13
Wiki information Susan:
- Susan Storm
- Comic Book Character, Film character, Person, Video Game Character, Fictional Character
Sue Storm is a fictional character from the 2015 film The Fantastic Four.
- Susan Sarandon
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person, Influence Node, TV program guest, Theater Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Public figure with medical condition, TV Actor
Susan Abigail Sarandon is an American actress. She is an Academy Award and BAFTA Award winner who is also known for her social and political activism for a variety of liberal causes. She was appointed a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador in 1999 and received...
- Susan Boyle
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Featured artist, Award Winner, Topic, Public figure with medical condition, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Person
Susan Boyle is a contestant on the third season of Britain's Got Talent.
- Susan B. Anthony
- Women's rights activist, Author, Topic, Family member, Organization founder, Identity, Name source, Person, Public speaker, Hall of fame inductee
Susan Brownell Anthony was an American social reformer and feminist who played a pivotal role in the women's suffrage movement. Born into a Quaker family committed to social equality, she collected anti-slavery petitions at the age of 17 years old....
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Award Winner, Award Nominee, Namesake, Organization, Nonprofit organization, Employer
Susan G. Komen, formerly known as Susan G. Komen for the Cure and originally as The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, often referred to as simply Komen, is the most widely known, largest and best-funded breast cancer organization in the United...
- Susan Mayer
- TV Character, Fictional Character
Susan Delfino is a fictional character played by Teri Hatcher on the American Broadcasting Company television series Desperate Housewives. The character was created by television producer and screenwriter Marc Cherry. She first appeared in the pilot...
- Susan Sontag
- Novelist, Author, Identity, Deceased Person, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Topic, Award Winner, Person, Film writer
Susan Sontag was an American writer and filmmaker, teacher and political activist, publishing her first major work, the essay "Notes on 'Camp'", in 1964. Her best known works include On Photography, Against Interpretation, Styles of Radical Will, The...
- Susan Collins
- US Congressperson, Identity, Social network user, Person, Author, Organization leader, Topic, Topic, Politician, Organization member
Susan Margaret Collins is an American politician who currently serves as the senior United States Senator from Maine. A member of the Republican Party, Collins has served in the Senate since 1997, and has served as the Chairman of the Senate Special...
- Susan Lucci
- Actor, TV Actor, Influence Node, Organization member, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Person, Film actor
Susan Victoria Lucci is an American actress, television host, author and entrepreneur, best known for portraying Erica Kane on the ABC daytime drama All My Children. The character is considered an icon, and Lucci has been called "Daytime's Leading...
- Susan Atkins
- Writer, Author, Identity, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Deceased Person, Public figure with medical condition, Family member, Person
Susan Denise Atkins was a convicted American murderer who was a member of the "Manson family", led by Charles Manson. Manson and his followers committed a series of nine murders at four locations in California, over a period of five weeks in the...