Meaning : Lily; rose, Lily, Unknown,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), soo-ZAHN-nah (Italian), SOO-sahn-nah (Finnish), soo-ZAN-ə (English) , soo SAH na,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Susanna:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Susanna:
- Susanna is the New Testament form of 'Shoshana', from the word meaning 'lily', which in modern Hebrew also means 'rose'.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Susanna is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Susanna is: Graceful lily.
- American Meaning: The name Susanna is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Susanna is: Graceful lily.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Susanna is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Susanna is: Lily, rose, joy.
- Italian Meaning: The name Susanna is an Italian baby name. In Italian the meaning of the name Susanna is: Susannah.
- From Σουσαννα (Sousanna), the Greek form of the Hebrew name שׁוֹשַׁנָּה (Shoshannah). This was derived from the Hebrew word שׁוֹשָׁן (shoshan) meaning "lily" (in modern Hebrew this also means "rose"), perhaps ultimately from Egyptian sšn "lotus". In the Old Testament Apocrypha this is the name of a woman falsely accused of adultery. The prophet Daniel clears her name by tricking her accusers, who end up being condemned themselves. It also occurs in the New Testament belonging to a woman who ministered to Christ. As an English name, it was occasionally used during the Middle Ages in honour of the Old Testament heroine. It did not become common until after the Protestant Reformation, at which time it was often spelled Susan.
Definition funny of Susanna:
- "she is almost as good as susanna"
- Wow that girl has Susanna hair! No that wasn't an orgasm, that was a Susannasm!
- That girl is such a Susanna!
- Wow Susanna is so pretty. Dang, I wish my hair was as luscious as Susannas.
- "You just susanna'd her from the afterparty, that's so not cool" "Please don't susanna him from hanging out tonight, we're trying to have a good time."
Expression information Susanna:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Susanna:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Susanna:
- Oh! Susanna - Stephen C. Foster
- Le nozze di Figaro/E Susanna non vien!... (Recitativo) by Sir Colin Davis from the Album Mozart: Marriage Of Figaro
- Oh, Susanna! by Larry Groce from the Album Children's Favorites, Vol. 1
- Oh Susanna by Randy VanWarmer from the Album Randy Vanwarmer Sings Stephen Foster
- Susanna by Adriano Celentano from the Album Super Best (Remastered)
- Oh! Susanna by 2nd South Carolina String Band from the Album Hard Road
- Oh! Susanna by Carly Simon from the Album Into White
- Giunse alfin il momento - Deh vieni, non tardar (Le Nozze di Figaro: Susanna, 3.Akt) by Lucia Popp/Münchner Rundfunkorchester/Leonard Slatkin from the Album Mozart: Operatic and Sacred Arias
- O Susanna/Camptown Races by Craig Duncan from the Album Country Mountain Melodies
- Jamboree: Buffalo Gals / O Susanna / The Gal I Left Behind Me / Old Dan Tucker by Mary Siebert from the Album Buffalo Gals: Historic Cowboy Songs of America's Wild West
Books about Susanna:
- A Desperate Fortune - Apr 7, 2015 by Susanna Kearsley
- The Rose Garden - Oct 4, 2011 by Susanna Kearsley
- Named of the Dragon - Oct 6, 2015 by Susanna Kearsley
- The Splendour Falls - Jan 14, 2014 by Susanna Kearsley
- Mariana - Apr 1, 2012 by Susanna Kearsley
- Season of Storms - Sep 2, 2014 by Susanna Kearsley
- Paradise of the Pacific: Approaching Hawaii - Sep 1, 2015 by Susanna Moore
- The Winter Sea - Dec 1, 2010 by Susanna Kearsley
- A Poisonous Plot (Matthew Bartholomew Chronicles) - Sep 15, 2015 by Susanna Gregory
- Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell: A Novel - Aug 1, 2006 by Susanna Clarke
Movies about Susanna:
- Oh, Susanna NR CC
- Portrait of Susanna Wesley2009 NR CC
- Oh Susanna2008 NR
- Jane Eyre, Dirigida Por Susanna White Digipack2006
- Sisters in the Wilderness: The Lives of Susanna Moodie and Catharine Parr Traill2004
- Portrait of Susanna Wesley2006
- Oh Susanna2008
- Susanna Pass1949 NR by Roy Rogers and Trigger
- Cinema Classics: Gene Autry; The Man From Music Mountain, Oh Susanna!, The Old Barn Dance, The Old Corral1937 G
- Oh Susanna & Old Barn Dance1938 NR by Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette
Wiki information Susanna:
- Religious Text, Book, Art Subject, Written Work, Literature Subject
Susanna or Shoshana is included in the Book of Daniel by the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox churches. It is one of the additions to Daniel, considered apocryphal by Protestants. It is listed in Article VI of the Thirty-Nine Articles of the...
- Santa Susanna
- Roman Catholic Place of Worship, Place of worship, Building, Structure, Location, Project focus
The Church of Saint Susanna at the Baths of Diocletian is a Roman Catholic parish church located on the Quirinal Hill in Rome, Italy. There has been a titular church associated to its site as far back as A.D. 280. The current church was rebuilt from...
- Susanna Hoffs
- Rock Artist, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Identity, TV Actor, Lyricist, Social network user, Person, Composer, Featured artist
Susanna Lee Hoffs is an American vocalist, guitarist and actress. She is best known as a member of The Bangles.
- Susanna Reid
- Presenter, TV Personality, Person
Susanna Victoria Reid is an English journalist and presenter best known as the co-presenter of BBC Breakfast from 2003 until her departure in early 2014. Since April 2014, Reid has co-presented the ITV Breakfast programme Good Morning Britain with...
- Susanna Thompson
- Actor, TV Actor, Influence Node, Theater Actor, Film actor, Person
Susanna Thompson is an American television, stage and film actress. She is known for her roles in films Little Giants, Ghosts of Mississippi, Random Hearts and Dragonfly, and as Karen Sammler on ABC drama series Once and Again. From 2012 to 2014,...
- Susanna Kallur
- Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Susanna Elisabeth "Sanna" Kallur is a Swedish athlete competing mainly in sprint hurdles. She has won several international medals, including the gold medal in the 100 m hurdles at the 2006 European Athletics Championships. Kallur holds the world...
- Susanna Clarke
- Novelist, Author, Award Winner, Person, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Long-list nominee, Identity
Susanna Mary Clarke is an English author best known for her debut novel Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, a Hugo Award-winning alternative history. Clarke began Jonathan Strange in 1993 and worked on it during her spare time. For the next decade, she...
- Oh! Susanna
"Oh! Susanna" is a minstrel song by Stephen Foster, first published in 1848. It is among the most popular American songs ever written. Members of the Western Writers of America chose it as one of the Top 100 Western songs of all time.
- Susanna Kaysen
- Writer, Author, Film story contributor, Topic, Film writer, Person
Susanna Kaysen is an American author, best known for her memoir Girl, Interrupted.
- Susanna Tamaro
- Novelist, Author, Influence Node, Topic, Person, Film story contributor
Susanna Tamaro is an Italian novelist. She has also worked as a scientific documentarist and movie maker direction assistant.