Meaning : Musical Piece For Orchestra, Musical Piece for Orchestra,
Pronunciation : SIM-fə-nee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Symphony:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Symphony:
- Simply from the English word, ultimately deriving from Greek συμφωνος (symphonos) "concordant in sound".
Definition funny of Symphony:
- Beethoven's 9th symphony is very famous.
- Damn, what a symphony
Songs about Symphony:
- Symphony No. 3 in A Minor, Op. 56, "Scottish": I. Andante con molto by Tbilisi Symphony Orchestra and Jansug Kakhidze from the Album Mendelssohn: The Complete Symphonies
- in G major "Surprise"1: Adagio Cantabile, Vivace assai: Symphony No.94 by Philharmonic Orchestra Bratislava from the Album Symphony No.94 "Surprise", Emporer Quartet, Serenade Quartet, Trumpet Concerto, Symphony For Children
- Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve from the Album Urban Hymns
- Symphony Of Destruction (2004 Digital Remaster) by Megadeth from the Album Countdown To Extinction
- A Fifth of Beethoven (Beethoven's Fifth Symphony by Walter Murphy from the Album A Fifth of Beethoven
- Symphony No. 5 in D Minor, Op. 47: Conductor's Introductory Remarks (Live) by Benjamin Zander from the Album Shostakovich: Symphony No. 5 (Live)
- Symphony Of Destruction (2004 Digital Remaster) by Megadeth from the Album Symphony of Destruction
- Symphony of Destruction by Megadeth from the Album Countdown to Extinction (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit]
- "Ode to Joy" from Beethoven Symphony 9 by Barrymoore Chamber Orchestra from the Album "Ode to Joy" Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Pachelbel
- Beethoven: Fifth Symphony by New Orchestral Society Of Boston from the Album Mozart, Symphony # 40, Beethoven Symphony # 5
Books about Symphony:
- Symphony for the City of the Dead: Dmitri Shostakovich and the Siege of Leningrad - Sep 22, 2015 by M.T. Anderson
- Symphonies and Their Meaning; Third Series, Modern Symphonies - May 17, 2012 by Philip H. Goepp
- The Symphony: A Listener's Guide - Dec 10, 1998 by Michael Steinberg
- The Symphony (2nd Edition) - Apr 5, 1992 by Preston Stedman
- Leningrad: Siege and Symphony: The Story of the Great City Terrorized by Stalin, Starved by Hitler, Immortalized... - Oct 13, 2015 by Brian Moynahan
- A Symphony of Taboo (Older Alpha Male Forbidden Fertile Brat Fantasy Romance) - Oct 5, 2015 by Tori Westwood
- A Symphony in the Brain: The Evolution of the New Brain Wave Biofeedback - Aug 5, 2008 by Jim Robbins
- Symphony City - Jul 19, 2011 by Amy Martin
- Unfinished Symphony - Jan 3, 2014 by Bernard Hellreich Ingram
- Welcome to the Symphony: A Musical Exploration of the Orchestra Using Beethoven's Symphony No. 5 - Oct 27, 2015 by Carolyn Sloan and James Williamson
Movies about Symphony:
- Beethoven, Symphony No. 9 - Claudio Abbado, Berliner Philharmoniker (No dialog) [HD] G
- Beethoven, Symphony No. 5 - Claudio Abbado, Berliner Philharmoniker (No dialog) [HD] G
- Beethoven, Symphony No. 3 'Eroica' - Claudio Abbado, Berliner Philharmoniker (No dialog) [HD] G
- Beethoven, Symphony No. 8 - Claudio Abbado, Berliner Philharmoniker (No dialog)2015 G
- Mahler, Symphony No. 9 - Claudio Abbado, Lucerne Festival (No dialog)2015 G
- Tchaikovsky, Symphony No. 6 «Pathetique» - Valery Gergiev, Mariinsky Theater Orchestra2010 G CC
- Beethoven, Symphony No. 2 - Claudio Abbado, Berliner Philharmoniker (No dialog)2015 G
- Clint Denn's Prague - Paris and a Cruise Aboard Amadeus Waterways Symphony Cruise Ship2007 NR CC
- Cruising Europe's Great Rivers Aboard Amadeus Waterways Symphony Cruise Ship2007 NR CC
- Tchaikovsky, Symphony No. 4 - Valery Gergiev, Mariinsky Theater Orchestra (No dialog) G
Wiki information Symphony:
- Symphony No.9
- Symphony, TV theme song, Composition, Dedicated Work, Film song, Literature Subject
The Symphony No. 9 in D minor, Op. 125, is Ludwig van Beethoven's final complete symphony. Completed in 1824, the symphony is one of the best-known works in classical music. Among critics, it is almost universally considered Beethoven's greatest...
- Symphony No.5
- Symphony, Dedicated Work, Composition
The Symphony No. 5 in C minor of Ludwig van Beethoven, Op. 67, was written 1804–1808. It is one of the best-known compositions in classical music, and one of the most frequently played symphonies. First performed in Vienna's Theater an der Wien in...
- Composition type, Identity, Musical Performance Role
A symphony is an extended musical composition in Western classical music, most often written for orchestra. Although the term has had many meanings from its origins in the ancient Greek era, by the late 18th century the word had taken on the meaning...
- Symphony No. 9
- Symphony, Composition, Cataloged instance, Ranked item
The Symphony No. 9 in E minor, "From the New World," Op. 95, B. 178, popularly known as the New World Symphony, was composed by Antonín Dvořák in 1893 while he was the director of the National Conservatory of Music of America from 1892 to 1895. It is...
- Symphony No. 8
- Symphony, Composition, Award-Winning Work
The Symphony No. 8 in E-flat major by Gustav Mahler is one of the largest-scale choral works in the classical concert repertoire. Because it requires huge instrumental and vocal forces it is frequently called the "Symphony of a Thousand", although...
- Symphony No.6
- Symphony, Composition, Dedicated Work
The Symphony No. 6 in F major, Op. 68, also known as the Pastoral Symphony, is a symphony composed by Ludwig van Beethoven, and completed in 1808. One of Beethoven's few works containing explicitly programmatic content, the symphony was first...
- Symphony No.3
- Symphony, Dedicated Work, Composition
Symphony No. 3 in E-flat major, Opus 55 is a structurally rigorous composition of great emotional depth, which marked the beginning of the creative middle-period of the composer Ludwig van Beethoven. Beethoven began composing the third symphony soon...
- Symphony no. 2
- Choral symphony, Composition
The Symphony No. 2 by Gustav Mahler, known as the Resurrection Symphony, was written between 1888 and 1894, and first performed in 1895. Apart from the Eighth Symphony, this symphony was Mahler's most popular and successful work during his lifetime....
- Symphony No. 6
- Symphony, Composition
The Symphony No. 6 in B minor, Op. 74, Pathétique is Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's final completed symphony, written between February and the end of August 1893. The composer led the first performance in Saint Petersburg on 16/28 October of that year,...
- Symphony no. 40 in G minor, K. 550 "Great"
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart wrote his Symphony No. 40 in G minor, KV. 550, in 1788. It is sometimes referred to as the "Great G minor symphony," to distinguish it from the "Little G minor symphony," No. 25. The two are the only extant minor key...