Origin : Hungarian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Szandra:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Szandra:
- Hungarian short form of ALEXANDRA
Songs about Szandra:
- Szandra by Hó Márton és a Jégkorszak from the Album Dalok a Fürd?szobából
Books about Szandra:
- Élettörténetek Lukkal: "Hé, Nyakamba Szakadt a lé" (Hungarian Edition) - Sep 26, 2012 by Kóczán Bálint
- Az éj gyermekei: Tisztítótûz (Hungarian Edition) - Sep 17, 2012 by Adorján Balázs
Wiki information Szandra:
- Szandra Zácsik
- Athlete, Person, Measured person
Szandra Zácsik is a Hungarian handballer who plays for Ferencvárosi TC and the Hungarian national team.
- Szandra Lajtos
- Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Szandra Lajtos is a Hungarian short track speed skater. Her first major championship was the 2002 Winter Olympic Games in Salt Lake City, where she participiated at the age of 15, being the youngest member of the Hungarian delegation, and also the...
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Film character, Fictional Character
Szandra is a fictional character from the 2009 film Dream Well.
- Roxy Panther
- Pornographic actor, Measured person, Film actor, Person, Topic
- Szandra Szalay
- Woman, Person
Szandra Szalay, is a Hungarian professional triathlete and the third best Hungarian triathlete of the year 2010 according to the Hungarian Ranglista, i.e. National Championship Series. In 2007, Szandra Szalay took part in her first ITU triathlon and...
- Szandra Bíró
- Person, Topic, Film crewmember
Szandra Bíró is a film crew member in the 2014 film Hercules.
- Szandra Ger
- Person, Film crewmember
Szandra Ger is a film crew member.
- Szandra Gerö
- Film crewmember, Person
Szandra Gerö is a film crew member.
- Szandra Szalay Kitzbuhel 1
- Image, Content