Meaning : Listening, Szymon is a Polish variation if the English name Simon. It means "listener" or "he who hears".,
Pronunciation : SHI-mawn , (SHI-mawn), Shee mon,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Szymon:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Szymon:
- The name Szymon is a variation of the traditional English name Simon, which is also common in France and Germany. The Hebrew element of this names comes from the biblical character Simon, the original name of St Peter. St Peter was one of the twelve apostles and also the first Bishop of Rome.
- Polish form of SIMON
Definition funny of Szymon:
Songs about Szymon:
- Czarnobrazowy Jest Orzech Laskowy (feat. Joanna Kuzma & Szymon Albrzykowski) by Karol Schwarz All Stars from the Album Nasiono Swap Singers
- Downfall (feat. Szymon Brzoska Quartet) by Winther from the Album Downfall
- It Flows Away (feat. Szymon Brzoska Quartet) by Winther from the Album Downfall
- Madman (feat. Szymon Brzoska Quartet) by Winther from the Album Downfall
- Metanoia (feat. Szymon Brzoska Quartet) by Winther from the Album Downfall
- Something More (feat. Szymon Brzoska Quartet) by Winther from the Album Downfall
- Stacja V Szymon Cyrenejczyk Pomaga Niesc Krzyz by Chór Canticum Canticorum from the Album Droga Krzyzowa Nabozenstwa
- Szymon by Hafdis Bjarnadottir from the Album Jæja
- Szymon by South River Band from the Album Allar stúlkurnar
- Szymon Ohm (Shimon Ohm) by Aleksander Tytus Kulisiewicz from the Album Songs from the Depths of Hell
Books about Szymon:
- Arrow: Season 2.5 (2014-) #4 (Arrow Season 2.5) - Oct 13, 2014 by Marc Guggenheim and Keto Shimizu
- Fearless Dawn / Asylum Press Free Comic Book Day - Jan 4, 2012 by Dwayne Harris and Elizabeth J. Musgrave
- Music of Another World (Jewish Lives) - Mar 1, 2000 by Szymon Laks and Chester A. Kisiel
- Arrow: Season 2.5 (2014-) #5 (Arrow Season 2.5) - Oct 27, 2014 by Marc Guggenheim and Keto Shimizu
- Spawn: New Beginnings Volume 1 (Spawn: New Beginings) - Aug 4, 2011 by Will Carlton and Todd McFarlane
- Farmhouse #1 (of 7) - Jul 5, 2014 by Elizabeth J. Musgrave and Szymon Kudranski
- Arrow: Season 2.5 (2014-) #9 (Arrow Season 2.5) - Dec 22, 2014 by Marc Guggenheim and Bennett,Joe
- Arrow: Season 2.5 (2014-) #8 (Arrow Season 2.5) - Dec 8, 2014 by Marc Guggenheim and Joe Bennett
- Arrow: Season 2.5 (2014-) #6 (Arrow Season 2.5) - Nov 10, 2014 by Marc Guggenheim and Joe Bennett
- Arrow: Season 2.5 (2014-) #14 (Arrow Season 2.5) - Mar 2, 2015 by Marc Guggenheim and Bennett,Joe
Wiki information Szymon:
- Szymon Majewski
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Szymon Majewski is a Polish journalist, showman, radio and television presenter and professional television and film actor. Majewski is a graduate of the Lyceum named after Edward Dembowski in Warsaw. He has a wife Magdalena, and two children named...
- Szymon Ziółkowski
- Professional Athlete, Olympic athlete, Person, Athlete, Tournament event competitor, Measured person
Szymon Ziółkowski is a Polish hammer thrower and an Olympic gold medal winner from Sydney 2000. He also won two gold medals at the World Championships, the first in Edmonton 2001 with a career best throw of 83.38 metres, and the second in Helsinki...
- Szymon Bobrowski
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic, TV Actor
Szymon Bobrowski is a Polish actor. Acted in tens of cinema and TV films, as well as theatre plays.
- Szymon Kołecki
- Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Szymon Kołecki is a Polish weightlifter, silver medallist at the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney and 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing. He is around 6'1". Kołecki represents the team of Górnik Polkowice, his career was put on hold in early 2000s, because of...
- Szymon Marciniak
Szymon Marciniak is a Polish international referee. Marciniak became a FIFA referee in 2011. He refereed at 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifiers, beginning with the Group F match between Portugal and Azerbaijan. On 30 June 2015 he was the head referee at...
- Szymon Wydra
- Rock Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Person
Szymon Wydra is a Polish rock vocalist, poet and finalist on the first edition of Polish Idol. He is also a vocalist of Carpe Diem.
- Szymon Szymonowic
- Author, Person, Deceased Person, , Lyricist
Szymon Szymonowic was a Polish Renaissance poet. He was known as "the Polish Pindar."
- Szymon Szewczyk
- Basketball Player, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Drafted athlete
Szymon Szewczyk is a Polish professional basketball player. He currently plays for Stelmet Zielona Góra of the Polish Basketball League. Szewczyk grew up with PKK Szczecin youth teams. He has been a member of the Polish Junior National Team, the...
- Szymon Askenazy
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person, Chess Player
Szymon Askenazy was a Polish historian, educator, statesman and diplomat, founder of the Askenazy school.
- Szymon Szurmiej
- Actor, Film actor, Person, TV Actor, Topic, Deceased Person
Szymon Symcha Szurmiej was a Polish-Jewish actor, director, and general manager of the Ester Rachel Kamińska and Ida Kamińska State Jewish Theater in Warsaw. He was formerly director of the Yiddish Theater of Warsaw. Since July 2004, he has been an...