Meaning : He who inspires awe, He Who Inspires Awe,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tafari:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Tafari:
- Possibly means "he who inspires awe" in Amharic. This name was borne by Lij Tafari Makonnen (1892-1975), also known as Haile Selassie, the last emperor of Ethiopia. Rastafarians (Ras Tafari meaning "king Tafari") revere him as the earthly incarnation of God.
Definition funny of Tafari:
- tafari gay names
Songs about Tafari:
- Hail Ras Tafari by Protoje from the Album The 8 Year Affair
- Not an Easy Road (feat. Tafari) by Big Youth from the Album Big Youth Speaks: Life Is Not an Easy Road
- Jah Warriors (feat. Rebel MC, Nanci Correia, YT & Junior Congo Yosief Tafari) [Benny Page Remix] by Congo Natty from the Album Jah Warriors
- Jah Warriors (feat. Rebel MC, Nanci Correia, YT & Junior Congo Yosief Tafari) [Radio Edit] by Congo Natty from the Album Jah Warriors
- Jah Warriors (feat. Rebel MC, Nanci Correia, YT & Junior Congo Yosief Tafari) [Serial Killerz Remix] by Congo Natty from the Album Jah Warriors
- Love (feat. Tafari) by Big Youth from the Album Lov3
- Money Caan Buy Love (feat. Beenie Man, Tafari & Tarrus Riley) by Big Youth from the Album Lov3
- Always Love Ras Tafari by Expression from the Album Epic Struggle
- Bum Bum Come Again (feat. Don Goliath, Lion Tafari) by Ejay Ivan Lac from the Album Evolution
- Calling Ras Tafari by General Jah Mikey from the Album Original Yard Food
Books about Tafari:
- Roots of Ras Tafari - Nov 26, 2012 by Virginia Lee Jacobs
- Rastafari Notes & H.I.M. Haile Selassie Amharic Bible - Aug 11, 2011 by Ras Iadonis Tafari
- THE EXPLICATION OF JESUS [Yeshua]: FIKARE IYESUS: A Raw Translation in English - Nov 3, 2012 by Ras Iadonis Tafari
- Islam in Ethiopia?s History & 101 Cleared-up Bible Contradictions - Aug 25, 2012 by Ras Iadonis Tafari
- Liturgy Book Of Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church - Aug 19, 2012 by Ras Tafari
- Gospel Of H.I.M. Haile Selassie I: Book One - 2011 by Ras Iadonis Tafari
- Revelations on Ras Tafari - Oct 28, 2008 by Clinton Chisholm
- KEBRA NAGAST Ethiopic Text & Manuscript (Amharic Edition) - Oct 5, 2011 by Ras Tafari
- Bestseller: Metamorphose & Reflection - The Complete Poems of Iethiopia Tafari Lowe - Jun 29, 2012 by Iethiopia Tafari Lowe
- A Rastafarian View of Marcus Mosiah Garvey - Jan 1, 2004 by I. Jabulani Tafari
Wiki information Tafari:
- Haile Selassie
- Monarch, Author, Noble person, Deceased Person, Person, Politician, Organization founder, Name source, Chivalric Order Member
Haile Selassie I, born Tafari Makonnen Woldemikael, was Ethiopia's regent from 1916 to 1930 and Emperor of Ethiopia from 1930 to 1974. He also served as Chairperson of the Organisation of African Unity from 25 May 1963 to 17 July 1964, and again from...
- Tafari Benti
- Person, Politician, Deceased Person
Brigadier General Tafari Benti was the Head of State of Ethiopia, and chairman of the Derg, the ruling junta. His official title was Chairman of the Provisional Military Administrative Council.
- Jack Tafari
- Man, Person
Jack Tafari, is a formerly homeless Rastafarian activist who has advocated for himself and other homeless people. He is best known for promoting "sanctioned tent cities" as transitional housing for homeless people, including himself, in Portland,...
- Levi Tafari
- Actor, Person, Author
Levi Tafari was born and raised in the city of Liverpool by his Jamaican parents. He attended catering college, where he studied classical French cuisine and graduated with distinction. In the early 1980s, while working as a caterer, he started...
- Tafari Moore
- Football Player, Football player, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Tafari Moore is an Arsenal F.C. youth and England U17s footballer.
- Business Operation, Organization, Record label
- Judah Eskender Tafari
- Musical Artist
- Amlak Tafari
- Bass guitar Player, Person, Musician
Amlak Tafari is a member of the musical group, Steel Pulse.
- Hail Ras Tafari
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Tafari Charlemagne
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Measured person, Athlete, Football player
Tafari Charlemagne is a football player from Saint Lucia.