Meaning : Innocent, honest, naive, Innocent, Honest, Naive,
Origin : Hebrew,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tam:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Tam:
- Aramaic Meaning: The name Tam is an Aramaic baby name. In Aramaic the meaning of the name Tam is: Twin.
Definition funny of Tam:
- OMG. that chick tam is such a bitch. haha jkay(:
- "dude...i fucked tam..." "dude"*high fives*
- Chicago guy: wanna buy some tam? New York guy: wtf is tam? Chicago guy: shrooms dumbfuck everyone in chicago knows that
- Hey man what you up to? I have just graduated from TAMS in which i threw what could have been the two most fun years of my life away to gain a couple more hours of college credit. Now to embark back into the real world which is a complete polar opposite to the ridiculous world i was shielded in during my tenure at TAMS! But at least i will be a millionaire, not that it matters since i don't know what fun is . next example: hey man, did you get some play last night? yeah man! i got some tams pussy! TAMS pussy? why didn't you just save yourself the trouble and stick your dick in a meat grinder!
- Tam is my best friend. Person: Hey, who's way up high in that tree? Me: Oh, that's Tam. Tam can carry like 7 conversations on at the same time and still have deep stuff to say.
- one of my gal pals, Grace Chung, goes to TAMS suffers from the stench of the mentally screwed ppl every single day me: "heyy you" Grace: "SAVE ME FROM THESE RETARDS ARRRRRRRGH"
- EX: Tam: You're coming out drinking with me tonight and we're gonna have fun. Scott: I can't keep doing this. I need to study. Tam: I promise I'll make it worth your while...(sexual referance) Scott: (Shrugs) Ughh fine I'll be there in 10 minutes. Tam: (Pushes person up against wall and breathes in to neck) Person: You always do this. Stop it I know you have a girl friend and you're just drunk right now. Tam: You know you want me. We'll be together by the end of the year.
Expression information Tam:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Tam:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Tam:
- Tam Lin Set by Elephant Revival from the Album It's Alive
- Tam Lin by Fairport Convention from the Album Festival
- Tam Lin by Pentangle from the Album The Time Has Come (1967-1973)
- Zawsze Tam Gdzie Ty by Lady Pank from the Album Tylko o Mi?o?ci
- Tam Lin by Rising Gael from the Album One More Day
- Rocky Road to Dublin/ Tam Lin by The Irish Experience from the Album The Irish Experience
- Tam Hon Cua Da by Anh se khong nhin lai from the Album Anh se khong nhin lai
- Tam Lin by Fairport Convention from the Album Meet On The Ledge: The Classic Years (1967-1975)
- Tam Lin by Fairport Convention from the Album Liege And Lief
- Tam, Gdzie Nie Siega Wzrok (Follow Me) by Pat Metheny from the Album Upojenie
Books about Tam:
- Tam Lin - Aug 3, 2006 by Pamela Dean and Windling Terri
- Sally Ride: A Photobiography of America's Pioneering Woman in Space - Oct 6, 2015 by Tam O'Shaughnessy
- Tam Lin (Adult Fairy Tales Book 3) - Dec 21, 2014 by Nicole Dreadful
- God Owns My Business: They Said It Couldn't Be Done, But Formally and Legally... - Jul 1, 2013 by Stanley Tam and Ken Anderson
- Tam Tu Tong Thong Thieu (Vietnamese Edition) - Jan 14, 2014 by Hung Tien Nguyen
- Doomseeds (Botanicaust Book 2) - Apr 5, 2014 by Tam Linsey
- The Count: The First Novella Introducing His Majesty's New World - Dec 30, 2014 by Kenneth Tam
- Tam Lin: An Old Ballad - Oct 1990 by Jane Yolen and Charles Mikolaycak
- Avery's Pumpkin : A Halloween Tale - Aug 15, 2013 by Tam Cassidy
- Rakkety Tam: A Novel of Redwall - Aug 30, 2005 by Brian Jacques
Movies about Tam:
- Tam Lin PG CC
- Princess Tam Tam1935 NR
- "Legend Of The DemiGods" (US Version)(In Cantonese w/ Chinese & English Subtitled) Hong Kong TVB 22 Episode Drama...
- Tam Lin Aka the Devil's Widow1970 PG-13
- Princess Tam Tam1935 Unrated
- The Josephine Baker Collection2007 Unrated
- Tam Lin: Legendary Ladies of the Silver Screen1972 PG by Ava Gardner and Ian McShane
- "Shades Of Truth" (US Version)(In Cantonese w/ Chinese & English Subtitled) Hong Kong TVB 25 Episode Drama Series...2009
- Cai Luong: Tam Su Loai Rong Bien2001 NR
- Mbeng-N'tam: Bwiti Iboga Music and Dance from Gabon2011 Unrated
Wiki information Tam:
- TAM Airlines
- Organization, Employer, Business Operation, Issuer, Airline, Aircraft Owner
TAM Airlines was the Brazilian brand of LATAM Airlines Group. The merger of TAM with LAN Airlines was completed on June 22, 2012. The company is currently the largest Brazilian airline by market share and fleet size, though it is not a flag...
- Tam o' shanter
- Product category, Garment, Namesake
A tam o' shanter is a 19th-century traditional Scottish bonnet worn by men. It is named after Tam o' Shanter, the eponymous hero of the 1790 Robert Burns poem.
- Mexican state, Location, Newspaper circulation area, Dated location, Administrative Division, Political District, Statistical region
Tamaulipas, officially Free and Sovereign State of Tamaulipas, is one of the 31 states which, with the Federal District, comprise the 32 Federal Entities of Mexico. It is divided in 43 municipalities and its capital city is Ciudad Victoria. The...
- My Tam
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Social network user, TV Personality, Musician, Person, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Award Winner
Phan Thị Mỹ Tâm, whose stage name is Mỹ Tâm, is a Vietnamese pop singer. Her best-known songs are "Hoạ Mi Tóc Nâu" and "Ước Gì". Other notable songs include "Hát Với Dòng Sông", "Giấc mơ Tình Yêu", "Dường như ta đã", "Tóc Nâu Môi Trầm", "Tình Xót Xa...
- Employer, Literature Subject, Sports Team Location, Newspaper circulation area, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Governmental Jurisdiction, Organization scope, HUD County Place, Location
Tampa /ˈtæmpə/ is a city in and the county seat of Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is located on the west coast of Florida on Tampa Bay, near the Gulf of Mexico, and is part of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Area. The city had a...
- Alan Tam
- Singer, Musician, Musical Artist, Film actor, Award Nominee, Record Producer, Composer, Lyricist, Film producer, Topic
Alan Tam Wing-lun MH is a Hong Kong pop singer and actor. He played a major role in developing the Cantopop scene in the 1980s as he was known for singing romantic ballads with modern arrangements. Today, he is still active in the music and film...
- Dated location, Statistical region, English metropolitan borough, Administrative Division, Location, UK statistical location, Governmental Jurisdiction, City/Town/Village
The Metropolitan Borough of Tameside is a metropolitan borough of Greater Manchester in North West England. It is named after the River Tame, which flows through the borough and spans the towns of Ashton-under-Lyne, Audenshaw, Denton, Droylsden,...
- Tamil Language
- Netflix Genre, Field of study, , Human Language
Tamil /ˈtæmɪl/ also spelt Thamizh is a Dravidian language spoken predominantly by Tamil people of Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka. It has official status in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu and the Indian Union Territory of Puducherry. Tamil is also an...
- Green papaya salad
Green papaya salad is a spicy salad made from shredded unripe papaya. It is of Lao origin but it is also eaten throughout Southeast Asia. Locally known in Cambodia as bok l'hong, in Laos as tam som or the more specific name tam maak hoong, in...
- Tam Dalyell
- Author, Identity, Politician, Deceased Person, Noble person, Person
Sir Thomas Dalyell of the Binns, 11th Baronet, known as Tam Dalyell, is a Scottish Labour Party politician who was a member of parliament in the House of Commons from 1962 to 2005. He represented West Lothian from 1962 to 1983, then Linlithgow from...