Meaning : From Hebrew origin meaning 'palm tree', it is a variant form of the European name Tamara., Date, Palm Tree,
Pronunciation : TAH-mahr (English), TAY-mahr (English) , tah MAR, (TAY-mar),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tamar:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Tamar:
- Tamar and its variant Tamara are feminine names of Hebrew origin. They come from the Hebrew word for a date, as in the fruit. There are characters with these names in the bible. These names are especially popular in Israel.
- Anglo-Saxon Meaning: The name Tamar is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Tamar is: From Tamar.
- Means "palm tree" in Hebrew. Tamar is the daughter-in-law of Judah in the Old Testament. Also in the Old Testament, this is the name of a daughter of David. This name was borne by a 12th-century ruling queen of Georgia who presided over the kingdom at the peak of its power.
Definition funny of Tamar:
- Boy says: You know who's kick ass? Girl says: No, who? Boy says: Tamar! Girl says: Oh I know! She's totally kick ass.
- Oh man am I in trouble, better call tamar!
- 'Oh look, that girl's name is Tamar! Maybe shes Israeli!' 'Oh what a beautiful name! It means 'date/palm tree!'
- Tamar is the only person who surpasses the word perfection.
- See that girl over there, her name is Tamara, but her friends call her Tamar.
- I need someone to talk to, let me call Tamar
- In the legend of Eylon: Eylon: Who is that beautiful women? Man: This is Tamar, the village's prostitue.
Expression information Tamar:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Tamar:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Tamar:
- Did for Me (feat. Canton Jones & Crystal Tamar) by Bizzle from the Album Well Wishes
- Don't Go (Featuring Tamar Braxton) by Silk (Featuring Tamar Braxton) from the Album Love Session
- Tzel Etz Tamar - ?? ?? ??? - ????? (Shimi Sonic Mix) by ??????? from the Album ???? - ?????? ??????
- Gimme Sumthin (feat. Ashley Tamar Davis) by Lil John Roberts from the Album The Heartbeat
- Tzadik Ka'Tamar by Jonathan Gabay from the Album Israeli Folk Dances - Vol.1
- Now I Only Dance For You [feat. Tamar Braxton] by Sr. Bishop T.D. Jakes from the Album Sacred Love Songs
- Rachel (The Courage to Live) [feat. Tamar Attias, Gila Manolson & Yitzhak Attias] by Ashira Morgenstern from the Album Ashira 2: Castle of Water
- Love and War (In the Style of Tamar Braxton) [Karaoke Version] by Karaoke Pop Stars from the Album Top 40 Karaoke 2013, Vol. 1
- Want Not (Feat. Tamar-kali) by Ticklah from the Album Ticklah Vs. Axelrod
- 2 Samuel 13. Amnon and Tamar by Catharina van Maanen from the Album The Martyred Virgins (A Gregorian Memorial to Female Victims of Violence)
Books about Tamar:
- Tamar: A Novel of Espionage, Passion, and Betrayal - Sep 9, 2008 by Mal Peet
- Tamar - Apr 1, 2012 by Deborah Challinor
- The Debt of Tamar: A Novel - Sep 8, 2015 by Nicole Dweck
- Tamar: Before He Was King - Apr 14, 2014 by Shan
- Unveiled: Tamar (The Lineage of Grace Series #1) (No 1) - Apr 20, 2000 by Francine Rivers
- The Sacrifice of Tamar - Jul 20, 2010 by Naomi Ragen
- PennDutch Mystery Series Box Set 4-6 (An Amish Bed and Breakfast Mystery with Recipes) - Oct 9, 2014 by Tamar Myers
- An Everlasting Meal: Cooking with Economy and Grace - Jun 19, 2012 by Tamar Adler and Alice Waters
- Freeing Your Child from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: A Powerful, Practical Program for Parents of Children and... - Jul 10, 2001 by Tamar E. Chansky
- 30 Days to a Well-Mannered Dog: The Loved Dog Method - Aug 9, 2011 by Tamar Geller
Movies about Tamar:
- Tamar & Vince Season 22013 CC
- Tamar & Vince: Season 32014 CC
- Tamar & Vince Season 12012 CC
- Tamar & Vince : Season 12008
- The Loved Dog With Tamar Geller2008 NR
- Charlie Rose with Roberto Suro; Bill Richardson, Tamar Jacoby, Gregory Maniatis & Mark Krikorian; David Graeber2006
- Mozart - Idomeneo / Streit, Ganassi, Tamar, Blancas Gulin, Schneider, Magnabosco, Vatchkov, Guidarini, Teatro...2005 NR
- Pack La Ira + Inocentes (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2011) Marian Álvarez; Tamar Novas; Ángel2009
Wiki information Tamar:
- River Tamar
- River, Body Of Water, Geographical Feature, Location
The Tamar is a river in south west England, that forms most of the border between Devon and Cornwall. The area is a World Heritage Site due to its historic mining activities. The Tamar's source is less than 6 km from the north Cornish coast, but it...
- Tamar of Georgia
- Monarch, Deceased Person, Person, Noble person, Family member, Politician
Tamar the Great reigned as Queen regnant of Georgia from 1184 to 1213, presiding over the apex of the Georgian Golden Age. A member of the Bagrationi dynasty, her position as the first woman to rule Georgia in her own right was emphasized by the...
- Tamar Braxton
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Composer, Featured artist, Award Winner, TV Actor, Musician, Musical Artist, TV Personality, Social network user, Topic
Tamar Estine Braxton-Herbert, commonly known by her maiden name Tamar Braxton, is a Grammy-nominated American singer, talk show host, and reality television personality. She is the youngest sister of R&B singing icon Toni Braxton. Braxton had her...
- Woman, Person
In the Book of Genesis, Tamar was the daughter-in-law of Judah, as well as the mother of two of his children: the twins Perez and Zerah.
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Person
Tamar is a person in 2 Samuel in the Hebrew Bible. She was the daughter of King David, and sister of Absalom. Her mother was Maacah, daughter of Talmai, king of Geshur. According to the narrative in 2 Samuel 13, she was raped by her half-brother...
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Social network user, Film actor, Award Nominee, Person
Ashley Támar Davis, known professionally as Támar, is an American R&B singer who came to prominence through her association with the artist Prince. She sang the co-lead vocals on his Grammy-nominated song "Beautiful, Loved and Blessed" from his 2006...
- Contemporary R&B Album, Musical Album
Tamar is the self-titled debut solo album by Tamar Braxton, released on March 21, 2000 through DreamWorks Records and RedZone Entertainment. Prior to the album's release, Braxton had been the lead singer of The Braxtons after her sisters Traci and...
- Biological Species, Food, Ingredient, Organism Classification
Tamarind is a leguminous tree in the family Fabaceae indigenous to tropical Africa. The genus Tamarindus is a monotypic taxon, having only a single species. The tamarind tree produces edible, pod-like fruit which is used extensively in cuisines...
- Tamar Bridge
- Suspension Bridge, Bridge, Location, Project focus, Structure
The Tamar Bridge is a major road bridge at Saltash and Plymouth in southwest England carrying traffic between Cornwall and Devon over the River Tamar. It is adjacent to the Royal Albert Bridge. When it opened in 1961, the Tamar Bridge was the longest...
- Tamar River
- River, Location, Body Of Water, Geographical Feature
The Tamar River is a 70-kilometre estuary in northern Tasmania formed by the merging of the North Esk River and South Esk Rivers at Launceston to its mouth at Low Head, north of the second largest settlement George Town and into the Bass Strait. Low...