Meaning : From the Family, From The Family,
Origin : Indian (Sanskrit),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tanay:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Tanay:
- Tanay is a smart guy.
- "aeyesha, NO." tanay likes to say. Tanay has many cows, yay!
- "Tanay was very tangible in his Muse shirt."
Songs about Tanay:
- Artik buralardan gitsen (feat. Tanay) by Otomatik Mustafa from the Album Ben Seni [Feat. Tanay]
- Ben Seni (feat. Tanay) by Otomatik Mustafa from the Album Ben Seni [Feat. Tanay]
- It'sapaty (feat. Tanay) [Explicit] by J-Diggs from the Album California Livin Part 2 [Explicit]
- Pa Maskho Tanay by Darwesh from the Album Dilruba Program
- Pavan Tanay Sankatmochan by Durga-Natraj from the Album Hanuman Jab Chale
- ?yi Ki Do?dun Tanay by Fikriye Karaca, Eser Ulun from the Album ?yi Ki Do?dun Tanay
Books about Tanay:
- Learning Firefox OS Application Development - Oct 9, 2015 by Tanay Pant
- American Legal Injustice: Behind the Scenes with an Expert Witness - Aug 20, 2010 by Emanuel Tanay and Robert I. Simon
- Periodontal Therapy: In Evidence Based Perspective - Jun 27, 2014 by Tanay Gunjikar
- Luke Karamazov (Great Lakes Books Series) - Jan 1, 1987 by Conrad Hilberry and Emanuel Tanay
- Passport to Life: Autobiographical Reflections on the Holocaust - Oct 2004 by Emanuel Tanay
- The murderers - 1976 by Emanuel Tanay
- The Unnecessary Problem of Edith Stein - May 1, 1997 by Harry James Cargas and Judith Hershropf Banki
- War at Sea - Jun 2, 2015 by Tanay Shah
- The Emergence of Private Military Firms and Their Impact on Global Human Rights - Oct 8, 2013 by Tanay Nandi and Satabdee Mohanty
- La responsabilité civile du plaisancier (French Edition) - Jun 4, 2014 by Arnaud Tanays
Wiki information Tanay:
- Tanay Chheda
- Actor, Award Winner, Person, Film actor, Award Nominee, Topic
Tanay Hemant Chheda is an Indian child actor. He is best known for his performances in the critically acclaimed films Taare Zameen Par and Slumdog Millionaire, with the latter earning him the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a...
- Tanay, Rizal
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Tanay is a first class municipality in the province of Rizal, Philippines. It is located 57 kilometres east of Manila, although a typical commute between Manila and Tanay will take between one to three hours depending upon traffic conditions. It...
Tanay may refer to: Tanay a Sanskrit Word or can be said as a word originated from Sanskrit. The meaning of the word TANAY is "SON". Actually it came from the Sanskrit Hanuman Chalisa where it is referred to as.. "Pavan Tanay sankat haran, managal...
- Emanuel Tanay
- Deceased Person, Person, Author
Emanuel Tanay was an American physician, a forensic psychiatrist, and a Jewish Holocaust survivor.
- Tanay Church
- Structure, Location
Saint Ildefonsus of Toledo Parish Church, commonly known as the Tanay Church, is a Roman Catholic church located in the town of Tanay, Rizal Province in the Philippines. The construction of the present church was begun in 1773 and was completed after...
- Bella Tanay
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Bella Tanay is an actress and voice actress.
- Tanay, Côte-d'Or
- Statistical region, Location
Tanay is a commune in the Côte-d'Or department in eastern France.
- Tanay Gajjar
- Topic, Award Nominee, Person, Film crewmember, Award Winner
Tanay Gajjar is an Indian sound recordist. He is popular in Bollywood. Tanay Gajjar, born 2 September 1973 in Mumbai. He started his career in AVA Studio with the first song he recorded being from the blockbuster GADAR - EK PREM KAHANI. He went on to...
- User, Namespace, User Profile
- Location, Aviation waypoint