Meaning : The Chinese name Tao is unisex and means 'peach' or 'long life'., Peach, Long Life,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (tay-o),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tao:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Tao:
- I tried my best to describe tao, but it's too damn complicated.
- Believe in it or not the Tao always is.
- Poets gone Wild, Prophets all destroying the Tao.
- Person 1: You going to TAO? Person 2: HELL YEAH, I already got my ticket.
- -"I went to Taos" -"Did you ski Al's" -"Yeah...well kind of. I fell near the top and my ass skied most of it." -"Wrong run dude."
- Chick: OMG! His so TAO!
- Those Taos Native Americans are HARDCORE! Being settled in that NM mtn. valley of theirs for as long they have.
Songs about Tao:
- Ja Sha Taan (Tao Mix) by Fun Da Mental from the Album Insurgent Remixes
- El Baile del Tao by Mista Jams from the Album Dale Pa Atras
- Tao, Tao by Control from the Album Cumbias Sin Control
- El Tao Tao by Tropical Del Bravo from the Album 20 Aniversario
- El Tao Tao by Tropical Del Bravo from the Album 24 Kilates de Exitos, Vol. 1
- The Sound of Billows (Tao Sheng Yi Jiu) by Mao Ning from the Album Centennial Classics: Vol. 8 - 1978 - 2000 (Bai Nian Chang Pian Ming Ren Ming Ge Ba: : Yi Jiu Qi Ba Nian - Xin Shi Ji)
- El Tao Tao (feat. Super Mc's) by Banda La Trakalosa from the Album De Monterrey a Sinaloa
- Dreaming Taos (-Spa Rhythms Version) by Enrique Toussaint from the Album Spa Rhythms
- Taos by Russ Freeman from the Album Topaz
- Dusk at the Taos Pueblo by Massage Tribe from the Album Native American Flute Sleep Music, Vol. 2
Books about Tao:
- Tao Te Ching - Jan 1, 1900 by Laozi and Stephen Mitchell
- Tao Te Ching - Apr 11, 2013 by Lao Tzu
- 365 Tao: Daily Meditations - Jul 17, 1992 by Ming-Dao Deng
- Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao - Jan 1, 2009 by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- The Tao of Pooh - Jul 28, 1983 by Benjamin Hoff
- Tao Te Ching: An Illustrated Journey - Mar 1, 2009 by Lao Tzu and Stephen Mitchell
- Living the Wisdom of the Tao: The Complete Tao Te Ching and Affirmations - Mar 1, 2008 by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- Tao Te Ching: A new interpretive translation - Aug 5, 2010 by Lao Tzu and Robert Brookes
- Tao: The Watercourse Way - Jan 12, 1977 by Alan Watts and Lee Chih-chang
- The Tao of Daily Life: The Mysteries of the Orient Revealed The Joys of Inner Harmony Found The Path to Enlightenment... - Sep 6, 2007 by Derek Lin
Movies about Tao:
- The Tao of Quantum Physics2013 NR CC
- The Tao Of Steve2000 R CC
- The Tao of Quantum Physics: Leap Beyond Illusion2011 NR
- Heritage Hunter The Way of the Tao2013 NR CC
- Sports Safaris Taos New Mexico2012 NR CC
- Tao Te Ching 1-35 English Version2009 NR
- Easing Into Abstracts: Taos Experience2009 NR
- The Tao of Steve2000 R
- Dragon Ball: Season 32007 NR
- Taos2010 NR
Wiki information Tao:
- Belief, Religion
Tao or Dao is a Chinese concept signifying 'way', 'path', 'route', or sometimes more loosely, 'doctrine' or 'principle'. Within the context of traditional Chinese philosophy and religion, The Tao is the intuitive knowing of "life" that of which...
- Tao Te Ching
- Translated Work, Book, Quotation Source, Written Work, Religious Text
The Tao Te Ching, Daodejing, or Dao De Jing, also simply referred to as the Laozi, is a Chinese classic text. According to tradition, it was written around 6th century BC by the sage Laozi, a record-keeper at the Zhou dynasty court, by whose name the...
- Terence Tao
- Mathematician, Influence Node, Author, Person, Academic, Award Winner
Terence "Terry" Chi-Shen Tao FAA FRS, is an Australian-American mathematician working in a number of areas of mathematics, but currently focuses on harmonic analysis, partial differential equations, algebraic combinatorics, arithmetic combinatorics,...
- Religion, Literature Subject
Taoism is a philosophical, ethical or religious tradition of Chinese origin, or faith of Chinese exemplification, that emphasizes living in harmony with the Tao. The term Tao means "way", "path", "principle", or "god", and can also be found in...
- Ko Tao
- Location, Travel destination, Island, Statistical region, Geographical Feature
Ko Tao is an island in Thailand and forms part of the Chumphon Archipelago on the western shore of the Gulf of Thailand. It covers an area of about 21 km². Administratively it forms a district of Surat Thani Province. As of 2006 its official...
- Seqenenre Tao
- Monarch, Deceased Person, Person, Noble person
Seqenenre Tao, called The Brave, ruled over the last of the local kingdoms of the Theban region of Egypt in the Seventeenth Dynasty during the Second Intermediate Period. He probably was the son and successor to Senakhtenre Ahmose and Queen...
Tao-Klarjeti also referred as Kingdom of Georgians was a medieval Georgian kingdom and principality, succeeding the Principality of Iberia, in what is now part of the provinces of Erzurum, Artvin, Ardahan and Kars in north-eastern Turkey. Tao and...
- David Tao
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Lyricist, Composer, , Musical Artist, Musician, Person, Social network user
David Tao, born Tao Xuzhong, is a Taiwanese Golden Melody Award-winning singer-songwriter. He is well known for creating a crossover genre of R&B and hard rock tunes which has now become his signature style and for having popularized R&B in the...
- Musical Group, Musical Artist
TAO: The Martial Art of Drumming is a Japanese drum and dance ensemble formed in 1993. This performing group combines music and dance to reflect Japanese tradition, but also incorporates Korean, Maori, and Indonesian influences. While some songs are...
- Tao Ruspoli
- Cinematographer, Person, Film story contributor, Film director, Film writer, Film cinematographer, Film actor, Influence Node, Visual Artist
Tao Ruspoli is an Italian American filmmaker, photographer, and musician.