Meaning : Derived from Old English language, meaning 'hill'., Hill, Tower, Hillside,
Pronunciation : Ta Ra, (TEHRah),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tara:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Tara:
- The female name Tara is most commonly used in English speaking countries and literally derives from the word ‘tara’ which means ‘hill’. The name first came into use as a place name due to the ‘Hill of Tara’ which is located in Country Meath. It is also thought the name could come from the Earth Goddess in Irish mythology, Temair.
- Indian Meaning: The name Tara is an Indian baby name. In Indian the meaning of the name Tara is: Goddess of the sea.
- American Meaning: The name Tara is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Tara is: Goddess of the sea.
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Tara is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Tara is: From the crag of a tower.
- Irish Meaning: The name Tara is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Tara is: Where the kings met. Also Tara's Halls, where ancient Bards sang deeds of Irish heroes. The ruins of the Halls are on the hill of Tara, meaning crag or tower.
- Sanskrit Meaning: The name Tara is a Sanskrit baby name. In Sanskrit the meaning of the name Tara is: Shining. In Hindu mythology Tara is one of the names of the wife of Shiva.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Tara is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Tara is: A hill where the kings met.
Definition funny of Tara:
- Wow, you are so tara.
- Tara is somebody to look up to. Someone who has been through alot. Tara hasnt given up, Shes a fucking fighter dude..
- I wish i was tara!
- you know why i need an inhaler? cause i'm not near tara
- -Holy shit look at that tara! -I know aint she yummy!
- Boy- "But I thought you were straight!" Girl- "That was before I met Tara."
- since she was so cool, she had to be a tara. jonathan loves tara forever and ever.
Expression information Tara:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Tara:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Tara:
- Miss Tara - Johnny Cash
- Oh Tara - The Knack
- Tara - Clorox Girls
- Tara's Theme - Gone With the Wind Soundtrack
- Ultimate Breakup Medley (feat. Tara Jayne Sissom) [Explicit] by Smosh from the Album Ultimate Breakup Medley (feat. Tara Jayne Sissom) [Explicit]
- Tu Tu Tu Tara by Kumar Sanu, Poornima and Anand Milind from the Album Bol Radha Bol (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Tara (1999 Digital Remaster) by Roxy Music from the Album Avalon
- Muana Tara by Les Meilleurs from the Album Les Meilleurs
- Tara's Theme (From "Gone With The Wind") by John Williams & The Boston Pops Orchestra from the Album Encore! (2 CDs)
- Stranded (Feat. Kevin "K.O." Olusola & Tara Kamangar) by Antoniette Costa from the Album Stranded (feat. Kevin "K.O." Olusola & Tara Kamangar)
Books about Tara:
- Tara The Feminine Divine - Dec 24, 1999 by Bokar Rinpoche
- Lessons from Tara: Life Advice from the World's Most Brilliant Dog - Jul 21, 2015 by David Rosenfelt
- How to Free Your Mind: The Practice of Tara the Liberator - Jul 9, 2013 by Thubten Chodron
- Skillful Grace - Oct 16, 2007 by Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche and Chokgyur Lingpa
- Tara's Enlightened Activity: An Oral Commentary On The Twenty-One Praises To Tara - Sep 25, 2007 by Khenchen Palden Sherab and Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal
- The Tara Compendium: Feminine Principles Discovered - Oct 13, 2015 by Chokgyur Lingpa and Erik Pema Kunsang
- Radical Acceptance: Embracing Your Life With the Heart of a Buddha - Nov 23, 2004 by Tara Brach
- Arya Tara Practice Manual - Jul 22, 2015 by Khenpo Lama Migmar Tseten
- Obscured - Oct 12, 2015 by Tara Sue Me and Cat Waters
- Sinders and Ash (Pennymaker Tales) - Oct 14, 2015 by Tara Lain
Movies about Tara:
- United States of Tara Season 12009 CC
- United States of Tara Season 32011 CC
- United States of Tara Season 22010 CC
- Flow Yoga: Elements of Yoga: Air & Water with Tara Lee2013
- Taras Bulba2012 NR
- Elements of Yoga: The Collection with Tara Lee (3 DVD Set) Box Set2014 NR
- Beginners Yoga and Beyond: Elements of Yoga: Earth Foundation with Tara Lee2012 NR
- Doctor Who: The Key to Time2009 NR
- Taras Bulba1962 NR
- United States of Tara: Third Season2011 PG-13
Wiki information Tara:
Tara or Ārya Tārā, also known as Jetsun Dölma in Tibetan Buddhism, is a female Bodhisattva in Mahayana Buddhism who appears as a female Buddha in Vajrayana Buddhism. She is known as the "mother of liberation", and represents the virtues of success in...
- Hill of Tara
- Hill, Geographical Feature, Location
The Hill of Tara, located near the River Boyne, is an archaeological complex that runs between Navan and Dunshaughlin in County Meath, Ireland. It contains a number of ancient monuments and, according to tradition, was the seat of the High King of...
- Geographical Feature, River, Location, Body Of Water
The Tara is a river in Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina. It emerges from the confluence of the Opasnica and Veruša Rivers in the Komovi mountain, part of Dinaric Alps of Montenegro. The total length is 144 km, of which 104 km are in Montenegro,...
- Tara Strong
- Actor, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Influence Node, Film producer, Award Winner, Person, Video Game Actor, TV Actor, Social network user
Tara Lyn Strong is a Canadian–American actress who has done work in numerous films and television series, both live-action and animated. Many of her major voice roles include animated series such as Rugrats, The Powerpuff Girls, The Fairly...
- Tara Reid
- Actor, Influence Node, TV Actor, TV program guest, Measured person, Person, Ranked item, Film actor, Film producer, TV Personality
Tara Reid is an American model and actress. Reid has acted on television shows such as Saved by the Bell: The New Class, Days of Our Lives, California Dreams, and Scrubs. Her film debut came in A Return to Salem's Lot, followed by The Big Lebowski,...
- Location, Protected Site, Mountain, Geographical Feature, Dated location
Tara is a mountain located in western Serbia. It is part of Dinaric Alps and stands at 1,000-1,500 metres above sea level. The mountain's slopes are clad in dense forests with numerous high-altitude clearings and meadows, steep cliffs, deep ravines...
- Tara Lipinski
- Figure Skater, TV Actor, Olympic athlete, Film actor, Award Winner, Topic, Person, Identity, Measured person, Athlete
Tara Kristen Lipinski is an American former figure skater. She won the ladies' singles Olympic gold medal in figure skating at the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan, on February 20, 1998 at the age of 15 years, 8 months, and 10 days, becoming the...
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location
Tara is a town in Omsk Oblast, Russia, located at the confluence of the Tara and Irtysh Rivers at a point where the forested country merges into the steppe, about 300 kilometers north of Omsk, the administrative center of the oblast. Population:...
- Lisa Marie Varon
- Wrestler, Person, Film actor, TV Personality, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor
Lisa Marie Varon is an American professional wrestler, former bodybuilder and fitness competitor. Varon is best known for her time with World Wrestling Entertainment under the ring name Victoria, where she is a former two-time WWE Women's Champion,...
In Hinduism, the goddess Tara meaning "star", is the second of the Dasa Mahavidyas or "Great Wisdom [goddesses]", is a form of Durga. Tantric manifestations of Durga or Mahadevi, Kali, or Parvati. As the star is seen as a beautiful but perpetually...