Meaning : Resurrection,
Origin : Greek,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tassos:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Tassos:
- Greek Meaning: The name Tassos is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Tassos is: Reaper.
Definition funny of Tassos:
- Hey! Do you know Tasso?!
- that is freakin tassos
- he's pulling a tassos
Expression information Tassos:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Tassos:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Tassos:
- Phoenix (Tasso Remix) by Salt Tank from the Album Phoenix
- Symphonic Poem No. 2, S. 96: Tasso, Lamento e trionfo by Berlin Radio Symphony Orchestra and Rafael Frübeck de Burgos from the Album Liszt - 200 Years Celebration: Orchestral Works
- Tasso / McGee's Reel by Beausoleil from the Album Cajun Conja
- Tasso: lamento e trionfo, S96/R413: Tasso: lamento e trionfo, S96/R413 by Michel Plasson, Dresden Philharmonic Orchestra from the Album Liszt, F.: Les Preludes / Tasso / Prometheus (Neumann, Plasson)
- 3 Rime di Tasso: No. 1. Amor l'ali m'impenna by Choral Arts from the Album Hawley: Shall We Gather at the River
- 3 Rime di Tasso: No. 2. Fuggi, fuggi dolor by Choral Arts from the Album Hawley: Shall We Gather at the River
- 3 Rime di Tasso: No. 3. Labbra vermiglie e belle by Choral Arts from the Album Hawley: Shall We Gather at the River
- 9 Apunts (9 Sketches): Tasso (Little Cup) by Jordi Maso from the Album Homs: Piano Sonata No. 2 / Presences / 9 Sketches
- Aerospark (Tasso Remix) by Indecent Noise from the Album Aerospark (Tasso Remix)
- Als Unerfahr'ner Knabe Kam Ich Her aus "Torquato Tasso" by Gustaf Gründgens from the Album Gustaf Gründgens
Books about Tassos:
- Jerusalem Delivered (Gerusalemme liberata) - Jul 10, 2000 by Torquato Tasso and Anthony M. Esolen
- The Liberation of Jerusalem (Oxford World's Classics) - Jun 24, 2009 by Torquato Tasso and Max Wickert
- Jerusalem Delivered: An English Prose Version - Apr 1, 1987 by Torquato Tasso and Ralph Nash
- Love Poems for Lucrezia Bendidio (Italica Press Dual-Language Poetry) - Sep 11, 2011 by Torquato Tasso and Max Wickert
- Gerusalemme Liberata (Italian Edition) - Jun 24, 2012 by Torquato Tasso
- Rhymes of Love (Legas Italian Poetry in Translation) - Jan 15, 2011 by Torquato Tasso and Maria Pastore Passaro
- Aminta: A Pastoral Play - Nov 1, 2000 by Torquato Tasso and Charles Jernigan
- Tasso's Journey: A Novel - Feb 12, 2015 by Paula Renee Burzawa
- Tasso's Dialogues: A Selection, with the Discourse on the Art of the Dialogue (Biblioteca Italiana) - Dec 9, 1983 by Torquato Tasso and Lord Carnes
- Torquato Tasso - Jul 19, 2015 by Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe and Hjalmar Hjorth Boyesen
Movies about Tassos:
- UN TOQUE DE CANELA - Region 2 - PAl format - Tassos Boulmetis2003 Unrated
Wiki information Tassos:
- Tassos Papadopoulos
- Person, Deceased Person, Identity, Chivalric Order Member, Politician
Tassos Nikolaou Papadopoulos was a Cypriot politician who served as the fifth President of the Republic of Cyprus from February 28, 2003 to February 28, 2008. His parents were Nicolas and Aggeliki from Assia. He was the first of three children....
- Tassos Isaac
- Deceased Person, Person
Anastasios "Tassos" Isaac, was a Greek Cypriot refugee that participated in a civilian demonstration against the Republic of Turkey's military occupation of the northern part of the Republic of Cyprus. The demonstrator's demand was for the complete...
- Tassos Venetis
- Soccer Defender, Football player, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Anastasios "Tassos" Venetis is a Greek footballer. He currently plays in defence and midfield for Kerkyra F.C. in the Beta Ethniki.
- Damon Tassos
- Deceased Person, American football player, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Damon Tassos was a guard in the National Football League. He was drafted in the third round of the 1945 NFL Draft by The Yanks and played with the Detroit Lions that season. After another season with the Lions he went on to play three more with the...
- Tassos Boulmetis
- Film writer, Topic, Person, , Lyricist, Film director
Tasos Boulmetis is a film director, screenwriter and film producer.
- Tassos Denegris
- Actor, Film actor, Author, Person, Topic, Deceased Person
Tassos Denegris, born in Athens in 1934, was one of Greece's best known living poets. He published six collections of poetry and translated into Greek work by, among others Borges and Octavio Paz. His own work has been translated into many languages,...
- Film character, Fictional Character
Tassos is a fictional character from the 2014 film Xenia.
- Tassos Mantzavinos
Tassos Mantzavinos is a Greek painter who graduated from the Athens School of Fine Arts. His work has been exhibited in many museums and galleries in Greece and abroad and he has also worked on various book illustrations.
- Tassos Stevens
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Tassos Stevens is a fringe-theatre director, stunt performer and actor.
- Tassos Magdalinos
- Mathematician, Author, Person, Academic