Meaning : Roman Surname, of unknown meaning., Roman Surname, Of Unknown Meaning., The name Tatiana has grown in popularity over the world, especially after its original use in Russia. Tatiana derives from the male Roman name Tatianus, which was shared with the name of a Roman clan.,
Pronunciation : (ta-tee-AN-a), tah-TYAH-nah (Russian, Polish, Spanish, Italian), TAH-tee-ah-nah (Finnish), ta-tee-AN-ə (English), ta-TYAN-ə (English) , taht ee AHN ah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tatiana:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Tatiana:
- Tatiana is a feminine Russian name that is said to be of Latin origin and comes from the Roman family name Tatius. The actual meaning of the name is uncertain. Tatiana Maslany is a Canadian actress.
- Russian Meaning: The name Tatiana is a Russian baby name. In Russian the meaning of the name Tatiana is: Feminine of Roman family clan name Tatius. A saint's name.
- American Meaning: The name Tatiana is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Tatiana is: Feminine of Roman family clan name Tatius. A saint's name.
- Feminine form of the Roman name Tatianus, a derivative of the Roman name TATIUS. This was the name of a 3rd-century saint who was martyred in Rome under the emperor Alexander Severus. She was especially venerated in Orthodox Christianity, and the name has been common in Russia and Eastern Europe. It was not regularly used in the English-speaking world until the 1980s.
Definition funny of Tatiana:
- oh god! it's that one girl Tatiana, shes so pretty!!
- OMG , that girl is amazing ! shes such a tatiana !
- tatiana=a hottie!!
- I brought home a Tatiana!My mom loves her.
- Tatiana is the greatest
- I love that Tatiana girl she's so nice.
- " you see that girl right there?" "Yeah, and i think she might be a tatiana, she is so talland her smile shines from all the way over there"
Expression information Tatiana:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Tatiana:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Tatiana:
- Tatiana's Lament by Peter Ostroushko from the Album Sacred Heart
- Alleluia (feat. Tatiana Myriam Nicoleau) by Jackson Chery from the Album Bridging the Gap 2.0
- Our Day Will Come (feat. Tatiana) by Gozza from the Album Here Comes Trouble [Explicit]
- Ser un Niño Está Genial (feat. Tatiana) by La Trakalosa de Monterrey from the Album La Revancha
- Tatiana (Album Version) by Howard Shore from the Album Eastern Promises - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Talk Dirty To Me (with Tatiana DeMaria) by Reel Big Fish from the Album A Best Of Us For The Rest Of Us - Bigger Better Deluxe Digital Version [Explicit]
- Adoration 2.0 (feat. Tatiana Myriam Nicoleau, Sophia Charles, Matty Lomil & Marline Juste) by Jackson Chery from the Album Bridging the Gap 2.0
- Here Comes the Rain Again (feat. Tatiana Blades) [Winter Harmony Mix] by Stan Kolev from the Album Future Progressive Sounds (Vol. 3)
- Old Granny Blair(feat. Tatiana Hargreaves) by Jason & Pharis Romero and Friends from the Album Back Up and Push
- Little Girl Featuring Tatiana Mcconnico (Radio Edit) 4:51 by E. Walter Smith from the Album Wedding Day! Precious Moments
Books about Tatiana:
- Tatiana: An Arkady Renko Novel - Nov 11, 2014 by Martin Cruz Smith
- Tatiana (Upward Way Chronicles) (Volume 1) - Mar 26, 2015 by Madeline Brock and Pat Bray
- Tatiana and Alexander (The Bronze Horseman) - Jun 29, 2010 by Paullina Simons
- A Paris Affair - Jul 7, 2015 by Tatiana de Rosnay and Sam Taylor
- A Secret Kept: A Novel - Sep 13, 2011 by Tatiana de Rosnay
- Sarah's Key - Sep 30, 2008 by Tatiana de Rosnay
- Dr. Tatiana's Sex Advice to All Creation: The Definitive Guide to the Evolutionary Biology of Sex - May 1, 2003 by Olivia Judson
- Killing Memories - May 31, 2012 by Tatiana Moore
- Around the World Tonight - Aug 5, 2015 by Tatiana Moore
- The House I Loved - Oct 2, 2012 by Tatiana de Rosnay
Movies about Tatiana:
- Mozart - La Clemenza di Tito / Tatiana Troyanos, Eric Tappy, Carol Neblett, Catherine Malfitano, Kurt Rydl, James...2006 NR
- Tatiana Nikolayeva: Shostakovich1992 NR
- Aki Kaurismäki Collection: Vol. 2 - 3-DVD Box Set1994 Unrated
- Retiring Tatiana2004 NR
- Take Care Of Your Scarf, Tatiana Unrated
- Panteao Kids & Guns with Tatiana Whitlock DVD
- Un sabado mas [NTSC/Region 1&4 dvd. Import - Latin America] Pedro Fernandez, Tatiana1985
- The Girl From Monday (2006) Bill Sage; Sabrina Lloyd; Tatiana Abracos2006 PG-13
- Faça A Diferença-- Tatiana Costa2004
- Juha/Take Care of your Scarf Tatiana1998 Unrated
Wiki information Tatiana:
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Person, Award Nominee, Musician, Film actor, TV Actor, Featured artist
Tatiana Palacios Chapa, better known as simply Tatiana, is a Mexican American singer and actress based in Monterrey, Mexico. She has been nominated for five Latin Grammy Awards for Best Children's Album and has sold over 9 million records.
- Grand Duchess Tatiana Nikolaevna of Russia
- Noble person, Topic, TV Actor, Deceased Person, Event, Disaster, TV program guest, Person, Family member, Literature Subject
Grand Duchess Tatiana Nikolaevna of Russia was the second daughter of Tsar Nicholas II, the last monarch of Russia, and of Tsarina Alexandra. She was born at the Peterhof, Saint Petersburg. She was better known than her three sisters during her...
- Tatiana Maslany
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Person, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Award Winner
Tatiana Gabrielle Maslany is a Canadian actress. She has starred in television series such as The Nativity, Being Erica, Heartland, and Orphan Black. In 2013, she won an ACTRA for her role as Claire in the film Picture Day, and a Phillip Borsos Award...
- Tatiana Navka
- Ice dancer, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Person, Identity, Measured person
Tatyana Aleksandrovna Navka is a Russian ice dancer. With partner Roman Kostomarov, she is the 2006 Olympic champion, a two-time World champion, a three-time Grand Prix Final champion, and a three-time European champion. Earlier in her career, she...
- Tatiana Volosozhar
- Figure Skater, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Tatiana Andreyеvna Volosozhar is a Russian pair skater. With Maxim Trankov, she is the two times 2014 Olympic champion in the pairs and in team events, the 2013 World champion, a three-time European champion, the 2012 Grand Prix Final champion, and a...
- Tatiana Golovin
- Tennis Player, Tennis Tournament Champion, Athlete, Person, Identity, Measured person, Olympic athlete
Tatiana Golovin is a former Russian-born French professional tennis player. She won the 2004 French Open mixed doubles event with Richard Gasquet, and reached the singles quarterfinal at the 2006 US Open, losing to the eventual champion Maria...
- Tatiana Tarasova
- Professional Figure Skater, Athlete, Measured person, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic
Tatiana Anatolyevna Tarasova is a Russian figure skating coach and national figure skating team adviser. Tarasova has been coach to more world and Olympic champions than any other coach in skating history. Her students have won a total of seven...
- Tatiana Totmianina
- Professional Figure Skater, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Person, Identity, Athlete
Tatiana Ivanovna Totmianina is a Russian pair skater. With partner Maxim Marinin, she is the 2006 Olympic Champion, two-time World Champion, and five-time European Champion. The pair began skating together in 1996 and retired from competition in...
- Tatiana Samoilova
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Award Nominee, Person or entity appearing in film, Deceased Person
Tatiana Yevgenyevna Samoilova was a Soviet and Russian film actress best known for her lead role in The Cranes Are Flying. She received a number of awards for the film, including a special mention at the Cannes Film Festival. Samoilova had several...
- Tatiana Okupnik
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, TV Personality, Person, Lyricist, Topic, Musician
Tatiana Okupnik vel Tatiana is a Polish singer, composer and songwriter. She has a characteristic, unique voice timbre. Musically she collaborated e.g. with Tim Hutton, Wyclef Jean, Lenny White and Polish band Blue Café. In 2012, Okupnik joined the...