Meaning : Ted is the short form of the names Theodore and Edward. Theodore is a Greek name meaning "gift of God", Edward has an English origin and means "wealthy guard", Diminutive form of Edward or Theodore, God's Gift, Diminutive Form Of Edward Or Theodore,
Pronunciation : (tEHd), TED , TED,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ted:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Ted:
- Ted is an abbreviated version of Theodore, but can also be shortened from Edward. Theodore means 'God's Gift', but is more commonly shortened to Theo in the UK.
- French Meaning: The name Ted is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Ted is: Prosperous protector. A FrenchOld English name Eadmund, meaning rich or happy, and protection.
- American Meaning: The name Ted is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Ted is: Prosperous protector. A FrenchOld English name Eadmund, meaning rich or happy, and protection.
- English Meaning: The name Ted is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Ted is: Wealthy guardian. From the Old English name Eadweard, meaning rich or happy, and guardian. Also a diminutive of Edgar: Fortunate and powerful. Also an abbreviation of Theodore.
- Short form of EDWARD or THEODORE. A famous bearer was the American baseball player Ted Williams (1918-2002), who was born as Theodore.
Definition funny of Ted:
- Guy 1: And she called me Brendan! Guy 2: Haha that's funny! Guy 3: It's funny, because your name is Brian! Guy 1 & 2: Thanks Ted.
- Ted is really pimpalicious
- 1) Air Wing Marine: Man, what a rough week. We had to send 3 planes overseas. Grunt: Stupid POG! Why not join the infantry like a real Marine! Air Wing Marine: Because I got higher than a 30 on the ASVAB, TED 2) Marine 1: Dude, look at the high and tight on that tool. Marine 2 Hey TED(yelling)! Marine 1: holy shit he looked. What a tool.
- Sit down Nigel,you ted.
- "I have to go take a giant Ted Teddy."
- Ted gets wasted everyday and he banged a chick at work.
- My dad is Ted.
Expression information Ted:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Ted:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Ted:
- Mean Ol' Moon (From the Ted 2 Movie Soundtrack) by Red Base Trax from the Album Mean Ol' Moon (From the Ted 2 Movie Soundtrack)
- Dog Eat Dog (As Made Famous by Ted Nugent) by Jizzy Pearl (Love/Hate / Ratt) from the Album Hair Metal In Covers Vol. 3
- Lewis and Clark vs Bill and Ted by Epic Rap Battles of History from the Album Lewis and Clark vs Bill and Ted
- Loaded (feat. Ted DiGTL, Ocky Ocky & Taj-He-Spitz) [Explicit] by B-Legit from the Album What We Been Doin [Explicit]
- Free for All (As Made Famous by Ted Nugent) by Jake E. Lee from the Album Hair Metal In Covers Vol. 3
- It's All About the Money (The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase) by Jimmy Hart & JJ Maguire WWE from the Album WWE: The Federation Era
- I Come From Money (Ted DiBiase) by Jim Johnston & S-Preme WWE from the Album I Come From Money (Ted DiBiase)
- Ted, Just Admit It... (2006 Remastered Version) by Jane's Addiction from the Album Up From The Catacombs: The Best Of Jane's Addiction (Digital Version)
- Celebrate (feat. Ted & Sheri) by Donald Lawrence from the Album Best For Last
- Coming Of Age (Night Ranger Featuring Ted Nugent) (Exclusive Track) by Night Ranger from the Album Somewhere In California (Amazon Exclusive)
Books about Ted:
- Talk Like TED: The 9 Public-Speaking Secrets of the World's Top Minds - Mar 10, 2015 by Carmine Gallo
- Ted - Apr 1, 2004 by Tony DiTerlizzi
- How to Deliver a TED Talk: Secrets of the World's Most Inspiring Presentations, revised and expanded new edition... - Oct 21, 2013 by Jeremey Donovan
- The Power of TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic) - Updated and Revised - Jan 15, 2009 by David Emerald
- Patriot: An Alex Hawke Novel (Alex Hawke Novels) - Sep 15, 2015 by Ted Bell
- TED Talks Storytelling: 23 Storytelling Techniques from the Best TED Talks - Jan 11, 2015 by Akash Karia
- How to Design TED-Worthy Presentation Slides (Black & White Edition): Presentation Design Principles from the... - Feb 1, 2015 by Akash Karia
- TED Talks - Apr 24, 2015 by Jacob Andrews
- Why We Work (TED Books) - Sep 1, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
- White Death: An Alex Hawke Novella - Sep 1, 2015 by Ted Bell
Movies about Ted:
Wiki information Ted:
- Award Winner, Conference series, Website Owner, Employer, Award Nominee, Recurring event, Nonprofit organization, Organization, Business Operation, Broadcast Producer
TED is a global set of conferences run by the private non-profit Sapling Foundation, under the slogan "Ideas Worth Spreading". TED was founded in 1984 as a one-off event; the annual conference series began in 1990. TED's early emphasis was technology...
- Ted Kennedy
- Topic, Military Person, , Animal owner, Celebrity, Film actor, U.S. Congressperson, TV Actor, Literature Subject, Book Character
Edward Moore "Ted" Kennedy was a United States Senator from Massachusetts and a member of the Democratic Party. He was the second most senior member of the Senate when he died and was the fourth-longest-serving senator in United States history,...
- Comedy, Award-Nominated Work, Topic, Award-Winning Work, Film
Ted is a 2012 American comedy film directed by Seth MacFarlane. The screenplay by MacFarlane, Alec Sulkin, and Wellesley Wild is from MacFarlane's story. The film stars MacFarlane, Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis, and with Joel McHale and Giovanni Ribisi...
- Ted Cruz
- Politician, Person, U.S. Congressperson
Rafael Edward "Ted" Cruz is the junior United States Senator from Texas. A Republican, Cruz was elected senator in 2012 and is the first Hispanic or Cuban American to serve as a U.S. Senator representing Texas. He is the chairman of the subcommittee...
- Ted DiBiase
- Wrestler, TV Personality, Film actor, TV Actor, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic
Theodore Marvin "Ted" DiBiase Sr. is an American former professional wrestler, manager, ordained minister and color commentator. He is signed with WWE working in their Legends program. DiBiase achieved championship success in a number of wrestling...
- Ted Williams
- Name source, Measured person, Award Winner, Hall of fame inductee, Deceased Person, Baseball Player, Author, Identity, Topic, Sports League Award Winner
Theodore Samuel "Ted" Williams was an American Major League Baseball left fielder, and later manager. Williams played his entire 19-year major league career for the Boston Red Sox from 1939–1942 and 1946–1960. Nicknamed "The Kid", "The Splendid...
- Ted Turner
- Businessperson, Musician, Person, TV Program Creator, Organization founder, Award Winner, Fictional Character Creator, Identity, Film actor, Ranked item
Robert Edward "Ted" Turner III is an American media mogul and philanthropist. As a businessman, he is known as founder of the Cable News Network more popularly known as CNN, the first 24-hour cable news channel. In addition, he founded WTBS, which...
- Ted Mosby
- Identity, TV Character, Fictional Character
Theodore Evelyn "Ted" Mosby is a fictional character and the protagonist in the U.S. television sitcom How I Met Your Mother, portrayed by Josh Radnor. Ted also serves as the show's narrator from the future, voiced by Bob Saget, as he tells his...
- Ted DiBiase Jr.
- Wrestler, TV Actor, TV Personality, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Film actor
Theodore Marvin "Ted" DiBiase Jr. is a American professional wrestler and actor, best known for his time with WWE. After being trained by Chris Youngblood and Harley Race's Wrestling Academy, DiBiase made his professional wrestling debut in 2006. He...
- Ted Nugent
- Hard rock Artist, Social network user, Record Producer, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Broadcast Artist, Featured artist, Songwriter, Film actor, Composer
Theodore Anthony "Ted" Nugent is an American musician, singer, songwriter, hunter, and political activist from metropolitan Detroit, Michigan. Nugent initially gained fame as the lead guitarist of The Amboy Dukes before embarking on a solo career....