Origin : Georgian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Temur:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Temur:
- Georgian form of TIMUR
Definition funny of Temur:
- Temur: hey what's up? Person: nothing much, just love you with all my heart. Temur: aw, love you too. Person 1: who's the guy in the suit with the accent? He's hot! Person 2: that's Temur, my boyfriend. Keep away babe, he's mine.
Songs about Temur:
- Ispir Temur Aga by Hasan Aydil from the Album Laz Tulumu
- Temur by Picastro from the Album You
- Temur A?a by Kemal Güne? from the Album Kelkit Ve ?iran Halk Oyunlar?
- Temur A?a by Müslüm Acar from the Album O Sen De?ilsin
- Temür A?a by Hüseyin Kaya from the Album ?z
- Temür A?a by Nedim Saraç from the Album Gümü?hane Ve Kelkit Halk Oyunlar?
- Potpori: Uzun Hava / Dizden K?rma / Karibit / Ho? Yüzük / Temür A?a / Sar? Gelin / Dinlendirme / ?iro by Burhan Y?ld?r?m from the Album Davul Zurna ?le Gümü?hane Halk Oyunlar?
Books about Temur:
- Ulan Temur (Lord of War Book 1) - Aug 9, 2012 by Samuel Allen Wallace and Tracy Klepzig
- The Rise and Rule of Tamerlane (Canto original series) - Mar 28, 1999 by Beatrice Forbes Manz
- Some researchs about the history of Amir Temur - May 10, 2012 by Shohistahon Uljaeva
- Tuzk-i-Temuri (Temur's Diary) - 2001 by Zubeida A. Dossal
- Temur and his team - REVIEW famous the world of children's literature classics - color insert version(Chinese... - Jan 1, 2009 by (SU )GAI DA ER
- Temur tuzuklari =: Institutes of Temur = Instituts de Temour - 1996
- The administrative - management system state of Amir Temur: history of the middle ages - Oct 24, 2012 by Shohistahon Uljaeva
- Amir Temur in World History - 2001 by Saidmoukhtar Siadkasimov (principal) and Khamidulla Karamatov (chief)
- Ties That Bind: A social history of the Iranian carpet - Oct 17, 1994 by Leonard M. Helfgott
- Algebraic Biology: Second International Conference, AB 2007, Castle of Hagenberg, Austria, July 2-4, 2007, Proceedings... - Aug 17, 2007 by Hirokazu Anai and Katsuhisa Horimoto
Wiki information Temur:
- Temur Ketsbaia
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Identity, Football team manager, Athlete, Measured person, Person, Sports team coach
Temuri "Temur" Ketsbaia is a Georgian retired footballer and the current manager of APOEL FC. As a player he represented the Georgian national team and played for Dinamo Tbilisi, Anorthosis, AEK, Newcastle United, Wolverhampton Wanderers and Dundee.
- Köke Temür
- Military Person, Person, Deceased Person
Köke Temür, also known as Wang Baobao, was a Bayad general of the Yuan dynasty. His mother was of Turkic origin while his father was an ethnic Han Chinese with the surname Wang. Before he was given the Mongolian name by the Yuan court in the early...
- Temur Iakobashvili
- Politician, Organization founder, Person
Temuri Yakobashvili is a Georgian political scientist, diplomat, and politician, serving as State Minister for Reintegration since 2008; he was named Deputy Prime Minister in 2009. On November 20, 2010, his nomination as Ambassador to the United...
- Temur Babluani
- Film director, Award Nominee, Person, Award Winner, Film music contributor, Film actor, Film writer
Temur Babluani is a Georgian film director, script writer, and actor. Bebluani was born in the mountainous Svanetian village of Chaguri in the Georgian SSR. He graduated from Tbilisi State Theater Institute in 1979, being tutored by Tengiz Abuladze...
- Temur Partsvania
- Soccer Defender, Football player, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Temur Partsvania is a Ukrainian football defender who played for FC Olimpik Donetsk. He got Ukrainian citizenship in 2007.
- Temur Juraev
- Football player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Temur Oltiboevich Juraev is an Uzbekistani football goalkeeper who currently plays for Shurtan Guzar.
- Uskhal Khan Tögüs Temür
- Monarch, Person, Noble person, Family member, Deceased Person
Uskhal Khan, born Tögüs Temür, was a Mongol Emperor of the Northern Yuan dynasty based in Mongolia. He was the last powerful khan of the Mongols until the reign of Dayan Khan. Tögüs Temür was Biligtü Khan's younger brother and son of Toghan Temur,...
- Yesün Temür Khan, Emperor Taiding of Yuan
- Monarch, Person, Family member, Noble person, Deceased Person
Yesün Temür was a great-grandson of Kublai Khan and ruled as emperor of the Yuan dynasty from 1323 to 1328. Apart from Emperor of China, he is regarded as the 10th Khagan of the Mongol Empire or Mongols, although it was only nominal due to the...
- Temur Zulfiqorov
- Novelist, Author, Person
Temur Zulfiqorov is a Russian / Tajik poet, playwright, and novelist. He was born in Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
- Temür Qutlugh
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Temür Qutlugh was a khan of Golden Horde in 1397–1399. He was a son of Timur-Malik, khan of the White Horde, who struggled against Tokhtamysh. After the death of Temur Malik in 1379 Qutlugh was reared at Tokhtamysh's court. After an unsuccessful...