Pronunciation : te-AW-dawr (Polish), TE-o-dor (Croatian) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Teodor:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Teodor:
- Polish Meaning: The name Teodor is a Polish baby name. In Polish the meaning of the name Teodor is:
- Spanish Meaning: The name Teodor is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Teodor is: God given.
- Form of THEODORE
Definition funny of Teodor:
- "Oh my god, you're so awesome, you must be Teodor!"
- Omg, you are so racist, you have to be a Teodor
Expression information Teodor:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Teodor:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Teodor:
- Den Svenske Mäklaren Teodor by Peder Svan from the Album Kom Hör Min Vackra Visa
- Doina (Teodor Teodorescu) by Corul Madrigal from the Album Bijuterii Corale Romanesti Vol.1
- Equipping Education (Swill & Thomas Teodor Minimal Techno Mix) by Focus3d from the Album Mastering Interdependence
- Equipping Education (Swill & Thomas Teodor Minimal Techno Mix) by Focus3d from the Album Wemix 116 - Arabian Minimal Tech House
- Kalle Teodor by Lasse Lindgren Quartet Constellation from the Album Lindgren Spelar Lindgren
- Kalle Teodor by Norrbotten Big Band from the Album Emil, Pippi, Karlsson & Co
- Kalle Teodor by Georga from the Album Tegel [Explicit]
- Kalle Teodor by Christopher Sander from the Album Hej Hå!
- Kalle Teodor by Astrid Söderman Carlberg from the Album Våra barns favoriter - Barnmusik, Vol. 3
- Kalle Teodor by Elever ur Täby Musikklasser from the Album 24 sånger ur Astrid Lindgrens Värld
Books about Teodor:
- Late Marx and the Russian Road: Marx and the Peripheries of Capitalism (Monthly Review Press Classic Titles) - Jan 1, 1983 by Teodor Shanin
- Dzieje Starozytne Narodu Litewskiego, Volume 2 (Polish Edition) - May 12, 2010 by Teodor Narbutt
- Awkward Class: Political Sociology of Peasantry in a Developing Society, Russia, 1910-25 - Mar 30, 1972 by Teodor Shanin
- Introduction to the Sociology of Developing Societies (Studies in Developing Societies) - Sep 16, 1982 by Hamza Alavi and Teodor Shanin
- Russia, 1905-07: Revolution as a Moment of Truth (the Roots of Otherness: Russia's Turn of the Century, Volume 2) - 1986 by Teodor Shanin
- A Dictionary of English and Romance Languages Equivalent Proverbs - Sep 1, 2001 by Teodor Flonta
- Llibret de versos (Spanish Edition) - Sep 13, 2015 by Teodor Llorente
- Un viitor luminos (Romanian Edition) - Oct 21, 2013 by Teodor Flonta
- Modern NMR Approaches to the Structure Elucidation of Natural Products: Volume 2: Data Acquisition and Applications... - Feb 29, 2016 by Antony Williams and Gary Martin
- The Definitive Guide to JasperReports (Expert's Voice) - Aug 27, 2007 by Teodor Danciu and Lucian Chirita
Movies about Teodor:
- Teodor Currentzis Conducts Mahler Chamber Orchestra2014 NR
- Teodor Currentzis Conducts The Mahler Chamber Orchestra
- 12:08 East of Bucharest (2006) / Region 2 PAL Romanian only VERSION / Starring: Mircea Andreescu, Teodor Corban...
Wiki information Teodor:
- Teodor Meleșcanu
- Person, Politician
Teodor Viorel Meleșcanu is a Romanian politician, diplomat and jurist. He served as Director of the Foreign Intelligence Service of Romania between 2012 and 2014. He was a three times senator for the National Liberal Party, Minister of Defense...
- Joseph Conrad
- Novelist, Film story contributor, Topic, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Topic, Fictional Character Creator, Author, Person, Literature Subject
Joseph Conrad is regarded as one of the greatest novelists in English. He was granted British nationality in 1886, but always considered himself a Pole. Though he did not speak English fluently until he was in his twenties, he was a master prose...
- Teodor Currentzis
- Topic, Musical Artist, Film actor, Person
Teodor Currentzis is a Greek conductor, musician and actor, who works in Russia.
- Teodor Peterson
- Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Teodor Anders Peterson, a Swedish cross-country skier that has sprint as his best discipline. He debuted in the World Cup in length Lahti 2009 season. Peterson has had his breakthrough 2011/2012 season. He won the first sprint race of the season in...
- Teodor Axentowicz
- Painting Artist, Person, Visual Artist, Deceased Person
Teodor Axentowicz was a Polish-Armenian painter and university professor. A renowned artist of his times, he was also the rector of the Academy of Fine Arts in Kraków. As an artist, Axentowicz was famous for his portraits and subtle scenes of Hutsul...
- Teodor Narbutt
- Journalist, Deceased Person, Person, Coat of Arms Bearer
Teodor Narbutt was a Polonophone writer of Lithuanian descent, Romantic historian and military engineer in service of Russian Empire. He is best remembered as the author of a ten-volume Polish-language history of Lithuania from the early Middle Ages...
- Teodor Baconschi
- Person, Politician
Teodor Baconschi, is a Romanian politician. He was the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Romania between December 2009 and January 2012.
- Teodor Atanasiu
- Man, Person
Teodor Atanasiu is a Romanian engineer and politician. A member of the National Liberal Party, he was Minister of National Defence in the Călin Popescu-Tăriceanu cabinet from December 2004 to October 2006. He has been a member of the Romanian Chamber...
- Teodor Salparov
- , Person, Athlete, Measured person, Olympic athlete
Teodor Salparov is a Bulgarian volleyball player, a member of Bulgaria men's national volleyball team and Russian club Zenit Kazan, a participant of the Olympic Games,bronze medalist of the World Championship 2006, World Cup 2007 and European...
- Teodor Parnicki
- Writer, Person, Deceased Person, Author
Teodor Parnicki was a Polish writer, notable for his historical novels. He is especially renowned for works related to the early medieval Middle East, the late Roman and the Byzantine empires.