Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : TEP-po ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Teppo:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Teppo:
- Finnish Meaning: The name Teppo is a Finnish baby name. In Finnish the meaning of the name Teppo is: Victorious.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Teppo is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Teppo is: Victorious.
- Finnish short form of STEPHEN
Definition funny of Teppo:
- Teppo's hair flowed as he skated down the ice.
Expression information Teppo:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Teppo:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Teppo:
- Matti Ja Teppo by Jope Ruonansuu from the Album Kunnioittaen-Yhden miehen tribuutti
- Teppo Reveals Ramu to the Nazis by Jean-Paul Wall from the Album Leijonasydän/The Heart Of A Lion (Original Soundtrack)
- Teppo Revon paimenkutsu - Josie's Visit - Mun sydämeni temppelin by Markus Asunta from the Album Kuin unta ja varjoa
- Teppo Walking Alone by Jean-Paul Wall from the Album Leijonasydän/The Heart Of A Lion (Original Soundtrack)
- Teppo's Waltz by Frigg from the Album Polka V
Books about Teppo:
- The Lion in Chains: A Foreworld SideQuest (The Foreworld Saga) - Oct 30, 2012 by Mark Teppo and Angus Trim
- Cimarronin: The Complete Graphic Novel - Sep 16, 2015 by Neal Stephenson and Mark Teppo
- Jumpstart Your Novel - Aug 18, 2015 by Mark Teppo
- Sinner: A Foreworld SideQuest (The Foreworld Saga) - Aug 28, 2012 by Mark Teppo
- Cimarronin: A Samurai in New Spain (Graphic Novel) - Sep 24, 2014 by Neal Stephenson and Charles C. Mann
- Ceaseless West: Weird Western Stories from Beneath Ceaseless Skies Online Magazine - Apr 28, 2015 by Gemma Files and Saladin Ahmed
- The Mongoliad: Collector's Edition [includes the SideQuest Sinner] (The Mongoliad Cycle) - Nov 13, 2012 by Neal Stephenson and Erik Bear
- Cyberpunk: Stories of Hardware, Software, Wetware, Evolution, and Revolution - Feb 26, 2013 by Pat Cadigan and Benjamin Parzybok
- The Beast of Calatrava: A Foreworld SideQuest (The Foreworld Saga) - Jan 29, 2013 by Mark Teppo
- Cimarronin: Fall of the Cross - Mar 25, 2015 by Neal Stephenson and Mark Teppo
Wiki information Teppo:
- Teppo Numminen
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Ice hockey player, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Identity, Athlete, Person
Teppo Kalevi Numminen is a retired Finnish professional ice hockey defenceman who played in the National Hockey League.
- Matti & Teppo
- Folk Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist
Matti ja Teppo is a famous Finnish folk duo made up of brothers Matti Tapio Ruohonen and Teppo Ilmari Ruohonen who have performed together since childhood. The duo studied violin and piano in their hometown Turku. Matti also studied guitar and...
- Jaakko Teppo
- Topic, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Person, Musician,
- Mark Teppo
- Person, Author
Mark Teppo is an American author of contemporary fantasy and Science fiction. His work is strongly peppered with references to occult concepts, most commonly those of Hermeticism and Alchemy. Prior to his current tenure as a fiction writer Teppo was...
- Miihkali Teppo
- Ice Hockey Defenceman, Person
Miihkali Teppo is a Finnish ice hockey defenceman. He is currently playing with HIFK in the Finnish Liiga. Teppo made his Liiga debut playing with HIFK during the 2013–14 Liiga season.
- Teppo Rastio
- Measured person, Athlete, Person
Teppo Rastio is a retired professional ice hockey player who played in the SM-liiga for Lukko and Ilves. Rastio was inducted to the Finnish Hockey Hall of Fame in 1985. Rastio was also known as a footballer. He played two seasons in the Finnish...
- Teppo Turkki
Teppo Turkki, a native of Finland has been working with his visions and insights into the future of many aspects of information society, culture, media and our daily lives. He is also a specialist for development of ICT, culture industries and...
- Teppo Koivisto
- Pianist, Topic, Musician, Musical Artist, Person
- Teppo Felin
Teppo Felin is a Finnish organizational theorist and Professor of Strategy at the Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, known for his work on strategic management, particularly on a "knowledge-based view" of strategic management, and its...
- Teppo Velin
- Drummer, Musical Artist, Musician, Person
Teppo Velin is the drummer for the Finnish band Stam1na.