Meaning : Cheerful, Full of Laughter, Cheerful, Full Of Laughter,
Origin : African,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Teshi:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Teshi:
- Eric accidentally teshied Murray on the way to the market. They both looked down in shame, while Murray got a boner.
Books about Teshi:
- Kanikuly Teshi Zakrovatnogo - 2015 by Natalya Filimonova
- Nintendo, La BD de Game Boy par Caragonne - 1992 by Caragonne and Teshi Bharucha
- Kankoku no hoiku yoÌ"ji kyoÌ"iku to kosodate no shakaiteki shien. - Mar 1, 2007 by Chizu Teshi
- Kankoku no hoiku yoÌ"ji kyoÌ"iku to kosodate shien no doÌ"koÌ" to kadai - May 1, 2008 by Chizu Teshi
- Kodomo no hattatsu to asobi no shidoÌ" - Jul 1, 1999 by Chizu Teshi
- Kodomotachi no shiki - Aug 1, 1990 by YoÌ"ko Shishido; Chizu Teshi
- Chiteki na sodachi o keisei suru hoiku jissen : kai takako hataya mitsuyo takase keiko ni manabu - May 1, 2013 by Chizu Teshi; Kazufumi Kametani; Ruriko ToÌ"nai; Minjon Kimu
- Syr.Tvorog.Moloko.. Sbornik kulinarnykh retseptov.Seriia:Retsepty i sovety ot teshi Varvary Stepanovny. - 1970 by Edited by
- Miaso,shashlyki,gril'.. Sbornik kulinarnykh retseptov.Seriia:Retsepty i sovety ot teshi Varvary Stepanovny. - 1970 by Edited by
- Farshirovannye ovoshi.. Sbornik kulinarnykh retseptov.Seriia:Retsepty i sovety ot teshi Varvary Stepanovny. - 1970 by Edited by
Wiki information Teshi:
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Teshikaga is a town located in Kawakami District, Kushiro Subprefecture, Hokkaido, Japan. As of December 31, 2007 it has an estimated population of 8,690 and an area of 774.53 km². Famous tourist attractions in the town include Lake Mashu, Lake...
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location
Teshio is a town located in Teshio District, Rumoi, Hokkaido, Japan. As of 2008, the town has an estimated population of 3,782 and a density of 11 persons per km². The total area is 353.31 km². Homer, Alaska has been the sister city of Teshio since...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location
Teshie is a coastal town in the Ledzokuku-Krowor Municipal district, a district in the Greater Accra Region of south eastern Ghana. Teshie is the ninth most populous settlement in Ghana, in terms of population, with a population of 171,875...
- Drupka Teshi
- Recurring event
Drug-pa Tse-zhi is a Buddhist festival celebrated to observe Buddha's first preaching of the "Noble Truths" at the deer park in Sarnath. It falls on the fourth day of the sixth month in the Tibetan calendar,.
- Hiroshi Teshigahara
- Film director, Film editor, Award Nominee, Film writer, Deceased Person, Film producer, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Award Winner, Person
Hiroshi Teshigahara was an avant-garde Japanese filmmaker. He is best known for his films The Woman in the Dunes and The Face of Another.
- Aoi Teshima
- Singer, Topic, Musical Artist, Musician, Person, Featured artist, Film actor
Aoi Teshima is a Japanese singer and voice actress.
Teshima is an island located in the Inland Sea of Japan, between Naoshima and Shōdoshima islands, and is part of Kagawa Prefecture. It has an area of 14.5 km² and a population of about 1,000 people. The island was made famous for a major industrial...
- Written Work, Book
- Teshio Province
Teshio Province was a short-lived province located in Hokkaidō, corresponding to all of modern-day Rumoi Subprefecture and the northern half of Kamikawa Subprefecture.
- Mount Teshio
- Location, Mountain, Geographical Feature
Mount Teshio is the tallest mountain in the Kitami Mountains. It is located on the border of Shibetsu and Takinoue, Hokkaidō, Japan. It is the source of the Teshio River.