Meaning : Blooming, Of Old Greek origin menaing 'to flourish, to blossom', a name iused mainly in English and Hebrew., Festive,
Pronunciation : TAHL ee ah, (THA-li-A),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Thalia:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Thalia:
- Thalia is a feminine name of Greek origin and is said to mean ‘Blooming’. In Greek mythology it was the name of one of the three graces along with her sisters, all daughters of Zeus. Thalia is an uncommon name in English speaking countries and is mainly found used in Greece and its surrounding countries.
- Greek Meaning: The name Thalia is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Thalia is: Joyous muse of comedy.
- American Meaning: The name Thalia is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Thalia is: Joyous muse of comedy.
- From the Greek Θαλεια (Thaleia), derived from θαλλω (thallo) meaning "to blossom". In Greek mythology she was one of the nine Muses, the muse of comedy and pastoral poetry. This was also the name of one of the three Graces or Χαριτες (Charites).
Definition funny of Thalia:
- Youre going out with thalia?! Shes sexy!
- Yeah I know Thalia, she's so ugh! Thalia is so young, but she could get it!
- In a greek play, look to Thalia's help when performing a comedic piece.
- Thalia will go very far in life! Apart from being ambitious, adventurous, and headstrong, she savors the small things and finds joy in spending quality time with her loved ones However, shes independent and likes space. She has pride and is confident in her abilities, and likes to help people.
- A daughter of Zeus and Mnemosyne, Thalia was the Greek muse of comedy and bucolic poetry.
- thalia u one foine freckled biatch
- Guy 1: Yo, thalia's got mad cake. Guy 2: Agreed.
Expression information Thalia:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Thalia:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Thalia:
- Mis Deseos/Feliz Navidad (Duet With Thalia) by Michael Bublé from the Album Christmas
- El Proximo Viernes (Karaoke Version) [Originally Performed By Thalia] by Grupo LatinHits from the Album Pistas Musicales - Varios Artistas, Vol. 9 (Karaoke Version)
- Thalia's Story by Andrew Lockington from the Album Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
- Sino a ti (with Thalia) by Laura Pausini from the Album Sino a ti (with Thalia)
- Sino a ti (with Thalia) by Laura Pausini from the Album 20 The Greatest Hits / Grandes Exitos (New Edition 2014)
- Mis Deseos/Feliz Navidad (Duet With Thalia) by Michael Bublé from the Album Christmas (Deluxe Special Edition)
- De Que Manera Te Olvido (Con Thalia) by Rocío Dúrcal from the Album Una Estrella En El Cielo [Clean]
- Equivocada (As Made Famous By Thalia) [Karaoke Version] by Reyes De Cancion from the Album Drew's Famous #1 Latin Karaoke Hits: Sing Like Thalia
- Thalia by Kenneth Schermerhorn from the Album Chadwick: Thalia / Melpomene / Euterpe
- Viaje Tiempo Atras [Journey To The Past] (Thalia Version) by Thalia from the Album Anastasia [Music From The Motion Picture]
Books about Thalia:
- Growing Stronger - Nov 1, 2011 by Thalia
- Thalia: !Belleza! (Spanish): Lecciones sobre el lapiz labial y la felicidad - Sep 6, 2007 by Thalia
- Cada día más fuerte (Celebra Book) (Spanish Edition) - Oct 26, 2011 by Thalia
- Thalia Radiante: The Ultimate Guide to a Fit and Fabulous Pregnancy - Apr 1, 2009 by Thalia and Andrew R. Kramer
- Puntos de partida: An Invitation to Spanish - Nov 7, 2011 by Thalia Dorwick and Ana María Pérez-Gironés
- Rhino Ranch: A Novel (Thalia Trilogy) - Jun 1, 2010 by Larry McMurtry
- Thalia: !Belleza!: Lessons in Lipgloss and Happiness - Sep 6, 2007 by Thalia
- Language of Ballet: A Dictionary (Dance Horizons Book) - Oct 1, 1987 by Thalia Mara
- Birthday Love Dilemma S.V.: Sensual Version (Romance Short Shorts Book 2) - Jun 14, 2015 by Thalia Brynn
- Pain Lived, Love Found - May 25, 2015 by Thalia Lake
Movies about Thalia:
- Thalia - Greatest Hits2004 NR
- Thalia: Thalia En Primera Fila [HD]2012 NR
- Thalia Viva Tour2014 NR
- Big Booty Dancers Volume 151, Featuring Blaze, Aurora & Thalia2010 Unrated
- Thalia en Primera Fila2009 NR
- Thalia: Viva Kids 12014 NR
- Thalia - Habitame Siempre Edicion Especial Blu-ray + CD by Thalia
- Big Booty Dancers Volume 155, Featuring Butta, Danni & Thalia2010 Unrated
- Rosalinda [NTSC/Region 1&4 dvd. Import - Latin America] Thalía, Fernando Carrillo - No English options.
- Rosalinda "Thalia" Volume 12007
Wiki information Thalia:
- Latin pop Artist, Musical Artist, Featured artist, TV Personality, Author, Musician, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Film actor, Identity
Ariadna Thalia Sodi Miranda, known mononymously as Thalía, is a Mexican singer, published author, actress and entrepreneur, who has sung in various languages including Spanish, English, Portuguese, and Tagalog. She is recognized as the most...
- Fictional Character, Person Or Being In Fiction, Name source
Thalia was the Muse who presided over comedy and idyllic poetry. In this context her name means "flourishing", because the praises in her songs flourish through time. She was the daughter of Zeus and Mnemosyne, the eighth-born of the nine...
- Thalia Theater
- Venue, Structure, Building, Location, Project focus
The Thalia Theater is one of the three state-owned theatres in Hamburg, Germany. It was founded in 1843 by Charles Maurice Schwartzenberger and named after the muse Thalia. Today, it is home to one of Germany's most famous ensembles and stages around...
- Business Operation, Organization, Consumer company, Employer
Thalia is a chain of more than 200 book shops in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
Thalia, in ancient Greek religion, was one of the three Graces or Charites with her sisters Aglaea and Euphrosyne. They were usually found dancing in a circle. They were the daughters of Zeus and either the Oceanid Eurynome or Eunomia, goddess of...
- Latin pop Album, Musical Album, Award-Nominated Work
Thalía is the eighth studio album by Mexican recording artist Thalía, released on July 8, 2003 by Virgin Records and EMI Latin. It is her first English-language album, and shares a title with Thalía's 1990 and 2002 Spanish-language albums. Four...
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Thalia is a genus of six currently recognized species found in aquatic or marshy habitats, ranging in Africa from Senegal to Sudan to Zimbabwe, and in the Americas from Illinois to Argentina. The generic name is in honor of Johannes Thal, a German...
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Thalia is an unincorporated community in Foard County in the northern part of the U.S. state of Texas. In 1990, the population was 104. Its name was given to the town portrayed in a number of Larry McMurtry's novels, including his first novel,...
In Greek mythology, Thalia is a nymph, the child of Hephaestus. She is also given as an anthropomorphic secondary deity of plant life and shoots, possibly as the culmination of the transmission of knowledge on volcanic ash's use as a fertiliser,...
- Thalia Zedek
- Indie rock Artist, Composer, , Musician, Musical Artist, Identity, Person
Thalia Zedek is an American singer and guitarist. Active since the early 1980s, she has been a member of several notable alternative rock groups, including Live Skull and Uzi both of which, according to Spin magazine, "made big noise in the...