If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Thekla:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Thekla:
- Greek Meaning: The name Thekla is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Thekla is: Renowned fame.
- American Meaning: The name Thekla is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Thekla is: Renowned fame.
- From the ancient Greek name Θεοκλεια (Theokleia), which meant "glory of God" from the Greek elements θεος (theos) meaning "god" and κλεος (kleos) meaning "glory". The 1st-century Saint Thekla was supposedly the first female martyr. She appears (as Θεκλα) in the apocryphal 'Acts of Paul and Thecla' from the 2nd century.
Definition funny of Thekla:
- what killed that man? he probably looked a Thekla in the eye. do you know that the best sculpturer in the world is Thekla, she just look people indirectly in their eyes. damn, watch out! That Thekla is probably going to hit if you approch.
Expression information Thekla:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Thekla:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Thekla:
- I Am Here (Live in Bristol, Thekla) by Savages from the Album I Am Here
- Husbands (Live in Bristol, Thekla) by Savages from the Album I Am Here
- Besides (Live at the Thekla Bristol) by Melanie Garside from the Album Live EP
- Big White Room (Live at the Thekla Bristol) by Melanie Garside from the Album Live EP
- Brief an Marian Anna Thekla Mozart (Mannheim - November 5, 1777) by Karlheinz Bohm from the Album Mozart: Lieder and Briefe (Songs and Letters)
- Cigales communes, cigales grises et cochevis de Thékla by Pierre Palengat Jean C. Roché from the Album Concerts des garrigues
- Cochevis De Thekla by Cochevis De Thekla from the Album Tous Les Oiseaux D'Europe
- Cochevis De Thekla by Cochevis De Thekla from the Album Oiseaux Des Pays Méditerranéens
- Cochevis de thekla by Various Artists from the Album Oiseaux solistes 2
- Cochevis De Thekla Cap Rederis by Cochevis De Thekla Cap Rederis from the Album Alouettes
Books about Thekla:
- The Life and Miracles of Thekla: A Literary Study (Hellenic Studies Series) - Mar 1, 2006 by Scott Fitzgerald Johnson
- Bad JuJu in Cleveland - Jul 3, 2014 by Karl Bort and Thekla Madsen
- The Great Canon of Saint Andrew of Crete and the Life of Saint Mary of Egypt - Aug 1, 2013 by Mother Thekla
- Wystan and Chester - Apr 15, 1997 by Thekla Clark and James Fenton
- Sin in the City: Chicago and Revivalism, 1880??1920 - Jul 9, 2007 by Thekla Ellen Joiner
- Eternity Now: Introduction to Orthodox Spirituality (Rhythm of life) - Apr 1, 1997 by Thekla
- Summer Heart: (Sommerherz) - Aug 1, 2009 by Christoph Schaden and Thekla Ehling
- Prayers of the Day in the Orthodox Church - Apr 21, 2012 by Mother Thekla and Edited by Fr. Christopher Wallace
- The Dark Glass - Dec 19, 2012 by Mother Thekla
- Thekla, oder die Flucht nach der Türkei. (German Edition) - Mar 30, 2015 by August Schrader
Movies about Thekla:
- Linie 9 - Legendäre Straßenbahnrouten durch Leipzig - Markkleeberg-West -> Thekla2013
Wiki information Thekla:
- Venue, Location, Theater
Thekla is a cargo ship moored in the Mud Dock area of Bristol's Floating Harbour, England. Originally brought to Bristol as the Old Profanity Showboat, it was a late 1982 brainchild of novelist Ki Longfellow-Stanshall, the wife of Vivian Stanshall....
- Thekla Reuten
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Person, Influence Node
Thekla Simona Gelsomina Reuten is a Dutch actress.
- Thekla lark
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
The Thekla lark breeds on the Iberian peninsula, in northern Africa, and sub-Saharan Africa from Senegal to Somalia. It is a sedentary species. This is a common bird of dry open country, often at some altitude. The Thekla lark was named by Alfred...
- Thekla Carola Wied
- Film actor, Person, Award Winner, Award Nominee, TV Actor
Thekla Carola Wied is a German actress educated in West Berlin at the Evangelisches Gymnasium zum Grauen Kloster. In 1989 she starred in Rivalen der Rennbahn.
- 586 Thekla
- Asteroid, Astronomical Discovery, Orbital Relationship, Celestial Object, Star system body
586 Thekla is a minor planet orbiting the Sun.
- Thekla Roth
- Model, TV Actor, Person
Thekla Roth is a British model, television personality and actress born in Lancaster, England. Her early work was predominantly modelling; this included magazines such as FHM, Maxim, Ice, People and more recent work includes TV and film such as Brit...
- Thekla Resvoll
- Botanist, Deceased Person, Person
Thekla Susanne Ragnhild Resvoll was a Norwegian botanist – a pioneer in Norwegian natural history education and nature conservation together with her sister, Hanna Resvoll-Holmsen. She was married to mining engineer Andreas Holmsen. Resvoll was born...
- Fictional Character, Book Character
Thekla is a fictional character from the book Maya the Bee.
- Thekla Beere
- Woman, Deceased Person, Person
Thekla Beere was an Irish civil servant who chaired the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women in 1970 and was secretary of Irish Department of Transport and Power. Thekla Beere was born at Streete, County Westmeath, where her father, the...
- Maria Anna Thekla Mozart
- Deceased Person, Person, Family member
Maria Anna Thekla Mozart, called Marianne, known as Bäsle, was the cousin of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.