If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Thondup:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Books about Thondup:
- The Healing Power of Mind (Buddhayana S) - Feb 3, 1998 by Tulku Thondup
- The Heart of Unconditional Love: A Powerful New Approach to Loving-Kindness Meditation - Mar 31, 2015 by Tulku Thondup
- Peaceful Death, Joyful Rebirth: A Tibetan Buddhist Guidebook - Dec 12, 2006 by Tulku Thondup
- Boundless Healing: Meditation Exercises to Enlighten the Mind and Heal the Body - Oct 16, 2001 by Tulku Thondup and Daniel Goleman
- Incarnation: The History and Mysticism of the Tulku Tradition of Tibet - Aug 9, 2011 by Tulku Thondup
- The Noodle Maker of Kalimpong: The Untold Story of My Struggle for Tibet - Apr 14, 2015 by Gyalo Thondup and Anne F Thurston
- The Practice of Dzogchen: Longchen Rabjam's Writings on the Great Perfection (Buddhayana Foundation) - Oct 28, 2014 by Longchenpa and Harold Talbott
- Healing Meditations (Shambhala Pocket Classics) - Jun 30, 1998 by Tulku Thondup
- Enlightened Journey: Buddhist Practice as Everyday Life - May 15, 2001 by Tulku Thondup
- Hidden Teachings of Tibet: An Explanation of the Terma Tradition of Tibetan Buddhism - Mar 9, 1994 by Tulku Thondup Rinpoche and Harold Talbott
Wiki information Thondup:
- Gyalo Thondup
Gyalo Thondup is a Tibetan politician. He is the second-eldest brother of the 14th Dalai Lama and often acted as the Dalai Lama's unofficial envoy.
- 14th Dalai Lama
- Musical Artist, Featured artist, Organization founder, Author, Social network user, Politician, Award Winner, Topic, TV program guest, Musician
The 14th Dalai Lama /ˌdæl.aɪˈlɑː.mə/ is the current Dalai Lama and is the longest-lived incumbent. Dalai Lamas are important monks of the Gelug school, the newest school of Tibetan Buddhism which is nominally headed by the Ganden Tripas. The 14th...
- Palden Thondup Namgyal
- Deceased Person, Person, Monarch, Noble person
Palden Thondup Namgyal was the 12th and last Chogyal of Sikkim.
- Tulku Thondup
- Author, Person
- Person, Mountaineer
- Thondup Tulku.
- Person, Author
- Wangchuk Namgyal
- Man, Person, Family member
Chogyal Wangchuk Tenzing Namgyal is the second son of Palden Thondup Namgyal, the last sovereign king of Sikkim. Educated at Harrow, he is also the present heir of the Namgyal dynasty and claimant to the Sikkim throne.
- Hope Cooke
- Topic, Person, Author
Hope Cooke is an American woman who was the "Gyalmo" of the 12th Chogyal of Sikkim. Their wedding took place in March 1963. Palden Thondup Namgyal was to be the last king of Sikkim as a protectorate state under India. By 1973, both the country and...